[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirai Nikki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Am I the only one who still doesnt understand why Akise kissed Yuki that one time in mirai nikki
>>
>>142155522
Cuz yaoi fanservice
>>
>>142155522
Because he's gay
And he was even voiced by the same guy who did Nagisa
>>
>>142155522
to piss off yuno and tell her she ain't shit.
>>
I see, but it was still so out of the blue
>>
>>142155522
boring Evangelion ripoff character
>>
>>142155522
The manga was garbage and the author knew it. He didn't constrain himself to high standards and fanserviced the second half all the way to the evengelion-esque ending for maximum shilling
>>
>>142155641
This
>>
>>142155522
Because he's a Kaworu clone.
>>
>>142155522
he's gay
>>
>>142155522
Because the 80% of characters Akira Ishida voices are homos.
>>
I unironically liked Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>142155522
Because he is an evangelion rip off character. He was created by Deux for some reason I don't remember, he was programed to like Yukiteru.
And fanservice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.