[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Kokuhaku Poster.png (1 MB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
Kokuhaku Poster.png
1 MB, 800x1004
New PV has dropped and an announcement that there will be a new Digimon series called Digimon Apps coming out soon as well and no threat on this news?! Let's fix this.

Digimon Thread niggas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9z2Aiuu8iE

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-20/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-project-gets-1st-visual-reveals-anime-details/.102322
>>
Sora a huge gigantic fucking ugly shit
>>
>>142135309
Hey no speaking ill of the dead.
>>
>>142135174
No one cares about digimon anymore.
>>
BIG
FAT
CAT
TATS
>>
>>142135383
Digimon isn't totally dead... There is just a dry spell until some news drops or the next pv is released. Ladt Digimon thread we had was a memorial thread for Wada Kouji.
>>
>>142135341
Seriously though, dark orange hair is the worst hair color for an anime character. That hairstyle doesn't help. And neither do these character designs. That scene where she's talking to Meiko makes me want to puke just looking at it. The art direction in this is insipid.

Movie 4's going to be the worst because Hikari/Onii-chan screentime will take a backseat to "boohoohoo [insert first world problems here] ;____;" bullshit from Sora.
>>
Why the fuck is Patamon dying? he hasn't even done anything yet
>>
>>142135546
The movie isn't even going to focus on Sora. Takeru and Koushiro take center stage with Takeru and Patamon suffering as usual.
>>
>>142135639
Its his destiny to die again
>>
>>142135639
It's a Patamon, it's gotta die or almost die in every appearance it has.
>>
>>142135659
Takeru and Koushiro are the focus of movie 3. Shitra and Hikari are the focus of movie 4, the one after this.
>>
Hey guys, if you look at Meicoomon´s evolution at it´s belly, guess who´s back?
>>
So any speculation that Patamon will subcome to the virus or because it's a vaccine type it can fight it off without much harm done to its data.
>>
File: Sibling love.jpg (112 KB, 712x1022) Image search: [Google]
Sibling love.jpg
112 KB, 712x1022
>>142135546
>Movie 4's going to be the worst because Hikari/Onii-chan screentime will take a backseat to "boohoohoo [insert first world problems here] ;____;" bullshit from Sora.
Please no.
>>
Why aren't we discussing digimon universe? Its going to be a 3ds game smart phone app and anime!!! Where is the hype???
>>
>>142135174
Can't wait for this to come out.
I love digimon
>>
>>142138219
At least we'll see Phoenixmon and whatever Toei decides for Tailmon's ultimate.

Yeah I don't like the forced drama.
>>
>>142138893
Dead like this thread.
>>
>>142138219
can't be worse then the last one. they literally just made it fill it with the 3 leats popular characters and their stupid shit problems. also they used the leomon meme with basically no build up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.