[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satoru x Kayo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 24
File: erased.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
erased.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
I know I'm late to the party but can we talk about this? I just finished watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi and am salty as fuck over Kayo getting together with HIROMI of all people. What pisses me off even more are people who argue it's better this way. Thoughts?
>>
Get cucked, faggot.
>>
If she got with Kenya I'd feel a little better
>>
>>142131525

It's a "fuck you" to all the self-insert faggots like yourself.
>>
File: 1452412518081.jpg (151 KB, 531x678) Image search: [Google]
1452412518081.jpg
151 KB, 531x678
>>142131926
>character that had development with two other characters gets married off screen for no discernible reason to someone with zero compatibility as far as the viewer knows
>this is supposed to be good writing
>>
People are mad its not a story about 28y old guy romancing an 8y old girl.
Its actually one of the best stories told in anime.
>>
>>142131926
It's not self-inserting to see that Hiromi is a swishy gay side character, and Kayo and Satoru's relationship was a huge focus of the anime. Maybe not what the author intended or how it was in the manga, but that's how I saw it.

It's like the darkest timeline. I'm not arguing for some cheesy fairytale ending, but why didn't adult Kayo help catch Yashiro? And how does it make sense that the married the queer kid when she moved to a different town with her gma?
>>
>>142131976
>Being so autistic that you expect her to be single for over a decade
>Being too retarded to realize the story was not about her romance and life but about the MC's

Pick one.
Or both. I'm not that fussy.
>>
>>142132221
Someone waited for him all those years...
>>
File: 1456618308944.png (576 KB, 505x496) Image search: [Google]
1456618308944.png
576 KB, 505x496
>>142132221
>expect her to be single for over a decade
Where did I say that? Did you ignore: "had development with two other characters." because you're retarded?

>realize the story was not about her romance and life but about the MC's
>stories only ever have a single plot or theme
>No piece of fiction ever has a romance develop as a subplot of a "journey" the MC goes through in life

This is embarrassing.
>>
File: 1416007057739.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416007057739.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>142132343
>add a pointless and unrelated arc that doesn't even have the MC in it and doesn't relate to the themes of the story

Wow anon, you're so brilliant. Why aren't you a writer?
>>
File: 1373778606582.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1373778606582.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>142132442
>add a pointless and unrelated arc that doesn't even have the MC in it and doesn't relate to the themes of the story

Did you actually watch this show? Do you know there's this character called Kenya that we saw develop alongside Kayo and Satoru? They even made a point to have both of them promise to protect her and give their best attempt at a "cool" romantic line in the bus.

Jesus, you're fucking dense.
>>
>>142132442
If they wanted the main theme of the show to be Satoru's white knighting and not set up Kayo as a mc they could've spent less time on her and more on rescuing Hiromi and Aya... just saying
>>
>>142132583
Him rescuing Kayo was part of the story.
Him fulfilling your self insert fantasies and fucking her wasn't.
She's important to the plot for the time she appears in it. Your expectations on an end result that satisfies your wish fulfillment are your own problem.
>>
>>142132583
Yeah, it's very strange that they spent so long focused on him saving her specifically when she gets swept under the rug after the coma. She doesn't even play a role in helping him stop the faggot. She just disappears after a brief explanation while Hiromi, who we barely saw anything of when he was a kid, becomes one of Satoru's primary confidants instead of just Kenya.

It seemed like the author was way too keen on setting up Kayo as bait for a twist, without much thought to developing any characters.

>>142132648
Him rescuing Hiromi and Aya were also a part of the story, just not actually shown to us outside of some sparse minutes.
>>
>>142132557
I actually don't remember them ever taking the bus. I thought they all walked and the snobby bitch was the only one who took the bus?

Also want to just say that I don't think it was necessary that Kayo ended up with anyone. It would've been nice if they all stayed friends but Hiromi is like worst case scenario
>>
>>142132557
Are you retarded? Kenya wasn't even into Kayo as much as he was into Satoru.
For all the faggots wanting to think Hiromi is gay it's more likely Kenya is.

Not that it's even important anyway. Who Kayo ended up with is completely irrelevant. What matters is that she survived and is happy because of Satoru's efforts.
>>
>>142132648
It's not about them fucking. You really didn't feel anything when you saw all the moments they shared, from Satoru hiding her in the bus and staying up with her at night to Kayo knitting him mittens and sleeping over? How Kayo started crying when she remembered the shitty breakfasts her mom made her, and then looked and the delicious fucking bacon and eggs Satoru's mom made her? She belonged in Satoru's family and was developed too much to be thrown away in the second half of the anime.
>>
File: Hei_new.png (704 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hei_new.png
704 KB, 1280x720
>>142132841
>and was developed too much to be thrown away in the second half of the anime
At least they didn't change the main character. I hate that when it happens in anime, books and especially book sequels.
>>
>>142132702
The abandoned bus that she slept in.

It would have been better if she just ended up with Kenya, in my opinion. If the author wanted to show that people move on and the important part was that Satoru succeeded in saving her life, then it makes a lot more sense for his sacrifice to have brought those two together, or for her to move on and marry some nice faceless guy. Both make a lot more sense and instill the message better.

>>142132738
>Kenya wasn't even into Kayo as much as he was into Satoru
In comparison to Hiromi? How about you reread all my posts. You're struggling to grasp a very simple concept called character development.

The only character with any relationship to Kayo besides Satoru was Kenya. It makes more sense for her to marry some anonymous guy than Hiromi. I don't even think they said a word to each other in the first half of the anime. They have zero chemistry.
>>
>>142132841
So you did expect her to wait 15 years?
There was no way it was ever going to end up with them being romantically paired up at the end because it would be him basically grooming an 11 year old girl.

And while most people here probably don't see anything wrong with that they are retarded autistic pedos and their opinions should not be taken seriously.

The only problem here were your expectations.
>>
>>142132929
>thinking 11 year-olds have chemistry that ends up in real relationships

Is it possible to be any more out of touch than this?
>>
>>142131525
>What pisses me off even more are people who argue it's better this way
Did you seriously think she was going to wait FIFTEEN YEARS for some kid she was friends and nothing more with IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT IT'S 2016 ANON? THESE KINDS OF THINGS JUST DON'T HAPPEN ANYMORE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FAIRY TALE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.
>>
>>142133028
>2016
I'm pretty sure they never happened anywhere at any point outside of actual fairy tales.
>>
File: 1458980860418.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458980860418.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>all the cucks in this thread defending kayo
How's your wife's son going?
>>
File: 1457453187547.jpg (753 KB, 1275x2091) Image search: [Google]
1457453187547.jpg
753 KB, 1275x2091
>>142133020
Not an argument.

Do you think this is a representation of real life? It's called fucking fiction for a reason, retard.

>thinking an 11 year old survives being submerged in freezing water for more than a few minutes
>thinking psychopaths suddenly become unable to kill someone because.. spider webs
>thinking people can randomly jump back in time
>thinking child protection services just gives up when a parent doesn't return their calls

Again, it makes a hell of a lot more sense for Kayo to marry some anonymous faggot with no relation to their original group considering she moved away and had no attachment to Kayo.
>>
File: amuse me.jpg (21 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
amuse me.jpg
21 KB, 511x288
>>142131525
She could've at least ended up with Kayo
>>
>>142133140
I mean kenya
>>
>>142132959
>muh 15 years

Bestmom waited 15 years. Yashiro waited 15 years. Satoru was Kayo's first real friend, best friend, and the one who helped her escape domestic violence. And it's not like her life would be hell just because she's not fucking Hiromi. I would've liked to see her become a detective and try to find out who attempted to murder Satoru, for instance. You've got to admit she was basically presented as a damsel in distress with no agency.

Yuki was friends with the kids and he was an adult. I'm not arguing there was a romantic link during the timejump, I'm saying they had an adorable friendship that could have blossomed into something more when she grew up. That's not grooming.

>The only problem here were your expectations.
That's just your opinion man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't see how you can't be moved by Kayo and Satoru's friendship but whatever you take from the anime is what you take from it. Everyone has a different perspective
>>
>>142133138
And you're missing the point that who she ended up with does not fucking matter at all.
Other than getting under your skin as a guy who you see as less manly than the MC who you self inserted into gets the girl he had a crush on 15 years ago.
>>
Stay mad, Kayofags. Mobile phone crusher best girl.
>>
File: 1450666964004.jpg (19 KB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
1450666964004.jpg
19 KB, 320x181
>>142133138
>Again, it makes a hell of a lot more sense for Kayo to marry some anonymous faggot with no relation to their original group
The only time that happens is in Aldnoah.zero where the main girl fucks off with some random guy introduced two episode before the end and oh yeah this was the very paramount of 'good writing'.
>>
>>142133028
>some kid she was friends with and nothing more

Aw hell no. Heeeellllll no. They were not just "friends." Want proof, look at how grateful she is to Satoru when he wakes up from his coma. He fucking saved her man, he showed her that life could be more than getting slapped around by her bitch of a mother. It's not like he was some rando, he was a MAJOR part of her life. Its not about the length of time, it's about the quality of time.

As for the realism, shit man Satoru saw blue butterflies that made him travel in time. This isn't exactly the most realistic anime. IMHO people go on about "muh 15 years" because the modern world has killed the sense of romance in their hearts.
>>
>>142133235
>who she ended up with does not matter at all
Why even have it happen then? The reason it matters is because it's supposed to reinforce the message that romance wasn't the reason Satoru did what he did.

If that's the case, you might as well either a) use a character with actual development, period, preferably one with an existing relationship to her. Or b) use a completely faceless stranger because the point isn't who she's with.

Why attach someone who was a friend of Satoru's, but completely irrelevant to either of their lives?

>Other than getting under your skin as a guy who you see as less manly than the MC who you self inserted into gets the girl he had a crush on 15 years ago.
Stop projecting. Are you suggesting I self-inserted as Satoru, Kenya, and a nonexistent faceless guy?

>>142133260
If they went with that route, they shouldn't even introduce him at any point, period. Because he doesn't matter. Just have her show Satoru a picture of her with her husband and child, but the face is glared out or something. That gets the point across a lot better without viewers scratching their heads about why Hiromi?
>>
>>142133181
>comparing a parents love for their only child with a childhood friendship that lasted, no fucking shit, a few weeks.

She probably didn't even know what happened to him until years passed.

>I'm saying they had an adorable friendship that could have blossomed into something more when she grew up. That's not grooming.

Well they ended up with a friendship that didn't blossom into something more.
I enjoyed their interactions and chemistry in the past too. I just didn't get hung up on ridiculous expectations and accepted it as the passing moments they were.

Maybe you will be less disappointed with life if you don't try to force it into unreasonable expectations.
>>
>>142133400
>unreasonable expectations
>work of fiction about time traveling, murder-solving pizza delivery guy
You can keep pretending that you're being "realistic" about this, but you're completely missing the point of a story.
>>
>>142133365
It matters because it shows her living and enjoying the life she never had in the other timeline.
And Hiromi as well.
And their fucking child represents the result of all of Satoru's hard work.

And Satoru fucking appreciates it.
>>
File: 123621236.png (488 KB, 759x531) Image search: [Google]
123621236.png
488 KB, 759x531
>>142133465
>I don't know what consistent internal rules are
>Sci-fi and fantasy make up things so everything in them must be bent to serve my wish fulfillment

Really? Is this where you're going with this?
>>
>>142133488
Kayo lived and enjoyed life when she became part of Satoru's friend group.

I get that their baby wouldn't exist if not for Satoru since he saved Kayo and Hiromi, but that still doesn't make it feel any less gross or unnatural for me just because of how the anime unfolded.

Plus why does there have to be all this stereotypical bullshit at the end? Kayo is successful because she reproduced, Hiromi is successful because he's a doctor, Kenya is successful because he's a lawyer. I liked how, as kids, they were poor but found happiness in each other.
>>
>>142133488
>And Hiromi as well
Hiromi wasn't remotely focused on at all in the first half. They essentially went, "Yeah, Kayo saved that fag too somehow," and gave him ten minutes.

If they wanted to pair the two to represent Satoru's hard work, they should've shown a hell of a lot more of his hard work in saving Hiromi.

But now you've changed the reason from the original claim, so you're evolving I guess.

>>142133609
>consistent internal rules
Want to shed some light about this show's demonstrated internal rules how a girl will marry some femboy from elementary school? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
>>
>>142133609
>he needs videogame tier explanations for everything
Faggots like you are why shitty ass writers like Brandon Sanderson exist.
>>
>>142133697
>shitting on Brandon Sanderson

Go back to Clive Cussler you faggot
>>
>>142133693
Yes, the internal rules are exactly the same as in reality.
People aren't locked into personalities and relationships when they are 11 years old.

Expecting anything else is retarded and would actually make for shallow and hollow writing.
Just because all this shit happened of screen does not give you the right to shout fowl. It was not important to the story. If they were basically the same as they were 15 years ago then it would be shitty writing.
>>
>>142133834
>People aren't locked into personalities and relationships when they are 11 years old.
Nice strawman. I've refuted this retarded statement about four times now.

>Just because all this shit happened of screen does not give you the right to shout fowl
It gives me exactly that right. It shows poor planning, pacing, and development. Having major things happen off-screen is one of the worst things you could possibly do, especially if it's directly related to one of your main messages.

>If they were basically the same as they were 15 years ago then it would be shitty writing.
No one's saying this. Stop knocking on your strawman and address what I'm actually saying, dumbass.
>>
>>142133759
>girl and guy dies in an original timeline
>Satoru lives on
>No timeline change

>Girl and guy are saved in an altered timeline and marry each other.
>Satoru lives on
>No major timeline impact

>Girl and guy are saved in an altered timeline
>Satoru marries the girl
>Exactly what causality wants to avoid

And you're retarded if you believe you'll ever get an Ars Arcanum from anything which isn't a literal book.
>>
>>142133885
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>142133877
>Having major things happen off-screen
Because oh boy, we sure do have 2 billion episode animes these days because we want to commit financial suicide.
>>
>>142133877
>It gives me exactly that right. It shows poor planning, pacing, and development. Having major things happen off-screen is one of the worst things you could possibly do, especially if it's directly related to one of your main messages.

No it doesn't. Because it's not important.
You keep fucking bringing it up like it's a great flaw. But it's fucking not. It's literally inconsequential to the story.
You just fucking want it because you like Kayo. Which is cool but you have to accept that her role in the story was done. She just gets a brief cameo to reaffirm the result of Satoru's actions.
It's not her story.

The fact that you can't grasp this basic fact is very sad.
>>
File: gjbu-implying.png (284 KB, 784x702) Image search: [Google]
gjbu-implying.png
284 KB, 784x702
>>142133958
Yeah, that's the only alternative to only giving Hiromi 10 minutes to resolve his murder. You're not setting up a false dilemma at all.
>>
JUST
>>
File: 56320475_p0_master1200.jpg (425 KB, 615x1000) Image search: [Google]
56320475_p0_master1200.jpg
425 KB, 615x1000
>>
File: bokudake kayo punch.jpg (306 KB, 700x758) Image search: [Google]
bokudake kayo punch.jpg
306 KB, 700x758
http://exhentai.org/g/939136/963c5cd335/

They way he did the eyes bothers me too much to enjoy this as I should
>>
>>142134009
>It's not important.

>>142133488
>It matters because it shows her living and enjoying the life she never had in the other timeline.
>And Hiromi as well.
>And their fucking child represents the result of all of Satoru's hard work.

Sounds pretty fucking important, retard. The culmination of the main character's entire journey and effort is pretty god damn important. This is the exact opposite of inconsequential when it's supposed to be one of the major themes of the story.

>You just fucking want it because you like Kayo
Nice projection. Read my post again. This is the fifth time.

>She just gets a brief cameo
If the point of Kayo getting married was just to reaffirm the result of all of Satoru's hard work, it should have a lot more weight than a brief cameo. If they give her a brief cameo because it's simply supposed to drive home that Satoru's endeavor was not out of romance but doing the right thing, then using an anonymous faggot works a lot better.

The fact that you can't grasp basic character development and plot progression is sad.
>>
Story became crap anytime it was set in the present, it's clear the author related better to the past. Just the huge amount of coincidental writing near the end is a sign of bad writing. I found it funny how it was important how it highlighted how Kayo and Hiromi became happy with great lives and Aya was jusy shoehorned into the reunion even though she was victim also, like it was suddenly remembered she existed.
>>
>>142134147
Why are you being intentionally dense?
The result matters, not how exactly she got there.
The culmination of the main character's entire journey and effort is shown to you.
It's a happy Kayo who has a family. It's an alive Hiromi.
It's, and this is mostly ignored by people like you, Satoru having actual friends who care about him.
Exactly how Kayo got from rescued 11 year old to new mother and wife is not important.
That she managed to do it because of Satoru's help is.
>>
>>142134214
I'm going to agree with Aya being the weakest point in the whole story.
I don't know if it's done better in the manga but she's pretty much useless.
>>
>>142134262
>The result matters, not exactly how she got there.
Yeah, who wants to read a story. Just turn to the last page of the book.

>The culmination of the main character's entire journey and effort is shown to you.
And executed horribly.

>It's a happy Kayo who has a family. It's an alive Hiromi.
Why do I care about Hiromi? No one does. He wasn't relevant in the story at all. They gave the audience no reason to give a shit about Hiromi and Aya. Like this anon said>>142134214, the author seemed to have forgotten Aya even exists either.

>It's, and this is mostly ignored by people like you, Satoru having actual friends who care about him
How was this ignored by me? Why do you keep strawmanning? Satoru only had two friendships actually developed throughout the story, Kenya and Kayo. Kayo had a brief cameo in the second half, so really we're just left with Kenya and Hiromi third-wheeling as if anyone remembers him.

>Exactly how Kayo got from rescued 11 year old to new mother and wife is not important.
>The plot does not matter
Do you listen to yourself? Imagine if I said, exactly how Satoru saves his friends does not matter.

>That she managed to do it because of Satoru's help is.
Would you find this story any good if Satoru saved her by winning a hot dog eating contest? I mean, exactly how she got rescued is not important as long as it's because of Satoru's help right?
>>
>>142131525
test

cuck series btw
>>
>>142134286
I felt like the story wanted to do more with her. It dedicates time to saving her and even goes far enough to show how she came from an overachieving family, what life did she end up having? All that just to briefly show her in the end. In the manga she doesn't show up.
>>
>>142134451
The entire story reeks of the author scrambling to end the story. It seems like he started with Kayo before realizing how much material he had written solely focused on her before touching on the other two victims.
>>
>>142134387
That's not the fucking story you idiot.
That's not Satoru's story.
It has nothing to do with him.

>It's, and this is mostly ignored by people like you, Satoru having actual friends who care about him
>How was this ignored by me? Why do you keep strawmanning? Satoru only had two friendships actually developed throughout the story, Kenya and Kayo. Kayo had a brief cameo in the second half, so really we're just left with Kenya and Hiromi third-wheeling as if anyone remembers him.

Now you're just being retarded. Well even more retarded than usual. Hiromi is his friend. That's why he shows up. That was the biggest difference between past Satoru living alone and end Satoru who had people stay by him after even 15 years of him being in a coma. And that's what Kayo did too. But you ignore all that because Satoru didn't get his dick wet.

Kayo's fucking life is not the plot. I don't care how much you want it to be the plot. It's fucking irrelevant to the plot.

Retards like you are why shit anime who just pander with wish fulfillment are killing the industry.
I hope you fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>142131525
So this is NTR. I kept expecting porn style NTR so I was always wondering if you were all just crazy for seeing it everywhere.
>>
It's a shit series anyway. Who cares?
>>
>>142134560
You keep changing between Kayo and Hiromi getting together being important and not important. I've already addressed both ideas repeatedly. Scroll up.

>Hiromi is his friend. That's why he shows up
You're a fucking idiot if you think I'm refuting this. I'm saying no one gives a shit that Hiromi is there because the audience barely knows the guy. Most people who watched this show probably don't even remember his name, along with fatass and glasses.

>But you ignore all that because Satoru didn't get his dick wet.
Sixth time. Go for broke, I guess.

>Kayo's fucking life is not the plot
Never said it was. I'm saying Satoru saving her is the plot. The result of him saving her is the plot. The result was shit because it was completely disconnected to anything in the story. Again, a faceless guy works better if the point is that who she's with shouldn't matter to the audience. Kenya works better if the point is to tie the result closer to Satoru's efforts, instead of the victim we barely knew Hiromi.

>Retards like you are why shit anime who just pander with wish fulfillment are killing the industry
So who am I self-inserting as, retard? Kenya, Satoru, or this nonexistent faceless stranger? If the reason I don't like the ending is because of wish fulfillment, why am I okay with her marrying Kenya or a nameless stranger, but not Hiromi?

Are you going to keep repeating this stupid shit ad nausea? It's pretty pathetic at this point.

Seventh time total.
>>
>>142134560
>>142134840
>killing the industry
So you're also a retard who doesn't know how the anime industry works, not surprising.
>>
>>142134840
I'm tired of you going around in your retarded circles.
Actually kill yourself.
>>
>Late 30's mangaka gets together with young just legal 21 year old highschool grill
>Not self insertion ending
>>
File: 1456278312011.gif (129 KB, 208x198) Image search: [Google]
1456278312011.gif
129 KB, 208x198
>>142134941
You never addressed a single thing I said. You changed your opinion on how important her marriage was several times, and kept repeating that the only reason I could possibly have a problem with the ending was self-insert. But you refused to explain how advocating for Kenya or a stranger marrying Kayo was self-inserting.

>kill yourself
Yeah, that really hurt, you edgy fucking retard. Try learning to read and write past the fifth grade level. Maybe you'll be able to grasp what the basic elements of a story are.
>>
Best girl won.

Airi is even foreshadowed on the preview poster.

That said, Airi gets more development in the manga.

Anyway, Airi best girl. Sachiko best mum.
>>
>>142135068
She doesn't get any development, anon. Her memories of Satoru are gone and any development she had by believing in him is gone. Her appearances in the manga just dragged the story on and added nothing which is why it could be easily removed.
>>
>>142135168
At least personality-wise, she was great.

Satoru having to start from scratch is pretty bogus, but I did like her.
>>
File: 1447017065856.png (478 KB, 617x621) Image search: [Google]
1447017065856.png
478 KB, 617x621
>>142135035
>Kenya or a stranger
>implying that it would make butthurt retarded self inserting paedophiles like you any happier if it was actually changed
>implying that you're not only saying that because now that the series has ended there is 0% of that actually happening
>actually lying on a Cambodian carpetweaving forum
Here's your (you)
>>
File: 048.png (526 KB, 1600x1147) Image search: [Google]
048.png
526 KB, 1600x1147
Going to wreck her so hard.
>>
File: 1376360513789.jpg (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1376360513789.jpg
359 KB, 1280x720
>>142135384
>write several posts explaining how Kenya or a stranger accomplishes anything Hiromi's marriage to Kayo can but better
>y-you wouldn't actually like it anyway!
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1461842697135.jpg (24 KB, 420x312) Image search: [Google]
1461842697135.jpg
24 KB, 420x312
>>142135561
>Being retarded enough that he doesn't even know what the IP count is
Sasuga idiot.
>>
File: 1405992186505.jpg (28 KB, 604x537) Image search: [Google]
1405992186505.jpg
28 KB, 604x537
>>142135670
When did I say you were the same person I talked to previously, retard?

Or did you just half-ass an analysis of my posts without actually reading them?

Would explain why you said something so stupid.
>>
File: 1459013642422.jpg (692 KB, 900x4483) Image search: [Google]
1459013642422.jpg
692 KB, 900x4483
>>
>>142132343
>mad about shipping
Are you a teenage girl?
>>
>>142131525
>getting cucked by the fucking trap

The author is savage as fuck.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.