[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kizumonogatari Audiobook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-28-15-47-30.png (1005 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-28-15-47-30.png
1005 KB, 2048x1536
Anybody try it yet?
>>
No and that kind of seems nice. Is it tho?
>>
>>142122768
it's fine to me. it does the job and is not full of cringe.
>>
>>142122807
Good enough for me, time to try it.
>>
>>142122904
it was worth the one free audible credit I got for it. I might even throw down the cash if they do one for bakemonogatari.
>>
Got it free with an audible trial. Other than Episode, I likexpect all the VO. Cristina Vee is adorable as Tsubasa and loli Kissshot. Her adult Kissshot voice is good too. Scott Kimerer does a perfect Oshino. Fun story, I got to meet him today and he basically said this was the closest we'd ever get to a dub for the monogatari series. Fine with me. I'm quite enjoying it.
>>
Can't wait to listen to something that I can't understand!
>>
>>142125274
You don't know English?
>>
>>142122631
Are there subtitles?
>>
>>142122631
got a free credit too, ot bad but how they pronounce Kissshot is rather..odd
>>
>>142126351
Yea, it's called the book.
>>
>>142128618
Kek.
>>
is this the beginning of the LN to Audiobook revolution? Will Overlord be next?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.