[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this is the best arc of DBZ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CcKQm-wWoAENWfS.jpg (117 KB, 800x454) Image search: [Google]
CcKQm-wWoAENWfS.jpg
117 KB, 800x454
Reminder that this is the best arc of DBZ.
>>
>>142118936
>not Ginyu Force
OP plz
>>
agreed
>>
File: 080.png (404 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
080.png
404 KB, 1024x1536
>>142118936
>>
>>142119532
DELETE THIS
>>
>>142118936
Nah the best one was when they defeated arlong
>>
6 > 7 > 4 > 5 > 3 (Egypt) > 2 > 1 > 3 (pre-Egypt)

Johnny > Jolyne > Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan > Jotaro

Pucci > Kira > Diavolo > Valentine > Dio > Kars
>>
>>142119973
Who?
>>
>>142120011
shut up
>>
>>142119973
Yeah i loved how alrong pushed goku to achieve his bankai in order to defeat him
>>
>>142118936
>Devalued Super Saiyans
>Shitty villain
>Was about Goku again
>le slice of life
No.
>>
File: (Perfect).jpg (777 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
(Perfect).jpg
777 KB, 1200x960
Cell should have joined the Z fighters.
>>
>>142121572
>Devalued Super Saiyans

Cell arc did that.

>Shitty villain

Not as shitty as Cell.

>Was about Goku again

Better Goku than Gohan.

>le slice of life

Those parts were good.
>>
>>142121572
>>142122814
You're both wrong the worst arc was Freiza/Namek and Resurrection F is proof of it.
>>
>>142119532
Cutting off Videl's pig tails was the worst decision in the history of Dragonball.
>>
>>142122814
Horrible taste
>>
>>142123133
Kill yourself.
>>
>>142118936
I concur.
>>142121572
>Was about Goku again
In What way? What did Goku even do? He fought Vegeta for a bit, Basically just distracted Buu for a while, fucked off until he had to fuse with Vegeta, and then got his ass kicked by Kid Buu until he could use Spirit Bomb. Goku's HARDLY the focus for a majority of the arc.
>>
>>142122814
>perfect villain
>based future trunks
>an actual decent arc ending(fuck goku)
>way less terrible asspulls than buu arc
>no goten and beta trunks
>no supreme faggot and old faggot
I will never understand how faggots like the buu arc more than cell
>>
>>142124363
>Perfect villain
Cell as a villain is kind of...boring in my opinion. The only thing that really sticks out to me about him is the gimmick that he's made of all the characters and his desire to become whole. Unfortunately he also just throws a huge monkey wrench in the android saga, which is an arc I really enjoy until he shows up. Also once he becomes perfect, nothing really stands out about him to me. Nothing really sets him apart from any of the other DBZ villains in my head. He's like an amalgam of several of them, which is probably the point. But it just makes him really boring to me.
>based future trunks
Future trunks was cool, if a little fanfiction tier
>way less terrible asspulls than the buu arc
The entire arc is a series of asspulls. So is Buu saga, but Buu saga at least jokes around about many of them and makes them gags rather than playing them completely straight.

I think it's just the difference in audiences. Personally I prefer dragonball where it doesn't take itself so seriously and has fun with its cast. Which is something the Buu arc is GREAT at. While Cell is probably the worst about power level junk and keeping the characters mostly serious and unfunny for the most part.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.