[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally who?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dead dead demon.jpg (156 KB, 576x426) Image search: [Google]
dead dead demon.jpg
156 KB, 576x426
Literally who?
>>
>>142117292
Ooba-kun.
>>
I don't really remember, but it has to be the name of the idol that she was a fan of, that died the day of the invasion, and I guess his body got stolen by the alien that day
>>
File: img000017[1].png (264 KB, 844x1350) Image search: [Google]
img000017[1].png
264 KB, 844x1350
>>142118182
Yeah it's him.
>>
So what's the general opinion on this manga?
>>
>>142119812
It's fun, m8.
>>
>>142119812
kadode is a slut and Onta isn't cute

Onii-chan is too good.
>>
>>142119879
who will fuck who?
>>
>>142119992
Kadode will get sensei and Onta will get the trap
>>
>>142120057
But what about the alien? kadode had a crush on the idol, and while I think the relationship with sensei might happen, I feel it will end up poorly. Also, the alien had that panty flash with Onta. Is a threesome too far-fetched?
>>
>>142119812
unexpectedly comfy
>>
>>142119879
>Onta isn't cute
Oh, you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.