[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this show edgy or decent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Was this show edgy or decent?
>>
Hamdo did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1464163127741.jpg (5 KB, 130x72) Image search: [Google]
1464163127741.jpg
5 KB, 130x72
>>142113760
learning how to beat niggas from the future with just one stick i don't see the issue
>>
I keep coming across it but never actually add it to my backlog. I shall be monitoring this thread.
>>
>>142113910
for a show pushing realistic consequences, that guy was too unbelievable. An insane genocidal dictator with split personalities of psychopathic manchild and "calm" sadist that uses children as the bulk of his army and has no qualms of rape on any age to breed more.

That's over-the-top.
>>
>>142113760
I don't like using the word but it was really fucking edgy.
>>
I didnt like how the girl didnt go home to her fucking parents, who probably then killed themselves and some lonely autistic virgin like myself was blamed for her disappearance and put to death.
>>
I think the shonen styled mc and his constant beta outbursts actually held the really interesting and well developed premise back.
>>
>>142114194
She's been missing for like two years and lives in burgerland. Her parents probably stopped caring after a while.
>>
back then
>adult stories for children

now
>childish stories for adults

what went wrong
>>
Why did the blue haired girl dropped all her water on the flying ship ? If she just wanted to help them she could have done it in a was that doesn't kill 80% of the cast.
>>
File: 1428943049-ant.jpg (1 KB, 70x39) Image search: [Google]
1428943049-ant.jpg
1 KB, 70x39
>>142113977
Meh. Same shit as your average shounen.
>>
It was really good.
>>
It was decent.

6/10

Had some good themes that fell flat on their face because characters were one dimensional. Plot wasn't exceptional. Was competent and still is decent but not really notable.
>>
Black and white "war is bad people mkay? story. Not at all believable.
>>
>>142113760
Wasted potential.
>>
>>142113760
It was both.
>>
Still way better than most of the shit we're getting these days
>>
>Edgy
If anything it's more preachy. It almost feels like it's an educational anime about how shit war is for Japanese children born far away from war, but then again the obvious non-child friendly element sort of make it unsuitable for it.
>>
>>142113760
Both
>>
File: Now_and_Then_Here_and_There.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Now_and_Then_Here_and_There.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>142113760
Both. Also incredibly adult for a cast mainly composed of kids.
>>
God awful suffering shit.
>>
I imagine people would throw a shitfit about it these days.

>child soldiers without holding anything back
>rape as reward and being unapologetic about it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.