[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we going to get an anime about cute Greek epheboi doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: boi.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
When are we going to get an anime about cute Greek epheboi doing cute Greek epheboi things?
>>
You Sekko Boys for that.
>>
File: Saintseiya.jpg (77 KB, 605x431) Image search: [Google]
Saintseiya.jpg
77 KB, 605x431
What about cute Greek epheboi doing sadomasochistic Greek epheboi things
>>
>>142113345
Depends. An ancient Greek anime would be about gay oil wrestling. A modern Greek anime would be about drinking coffee all day and whining that they have no job.
>>
>>142114660
they are japanese and hapus doe
>>
>Alexander Senki _ Reign: The Conqueror
I tried to watch this show for the war, but the homoerotic overtones ruined it for me. Overall, one of the worst animes (if you can even call it that) ever.
>>
>>142114661
> A modern Greek anime would be about drinking coffee all day and whining that they have no job.
Sounds like a good SoL. One I can relate to
>>
>>142113345
Herc's Bizzare Labours.
>>
>>142115183
Cute unemployed greeks talking about philosophy in overly expensive coffee shops when?
>>
>>142115160
>watching an anime about Alexander the Great
>annoyed that it had homoerotic overtones

Do you even know who Alexander the Great is?
>>
>>142114661
If that's your only impression, I must congratulate you on your gullibility.
>>
>>142115848
>impression
I'm actually greek.
>>
>>142115915
Sure.
>>
>>142116061
No surprise here you wouldn't believe me, every time I meet another greek on 4chan he's usually a cancerous retard.
>>
>>142116164
Yep, totally convincing. Go be a failure somewhere else.
>>
>>142116296
>this rustled that I'm more self aware than him
Our country sucks and the people suck even more, like it or not. Go back to listening to Liakopoulo if that boosts your self esteem.
>>
>>142113345
Thermae Romae
>>
>>142116351
>Our country sucks and the people suck even more
Maybe that's just your personal experience, maybe it's just you that suck. I'm Greek and I'm surrounded by wonderful people, living in a wonderful country that I'm glad I can enjoy and be a part of.
>>
>>142118550
Sounds more like a promotional campaign to me, we wouldn't be ridiculed by the whole world if we were as wonderful as you claim. There are exceptions for the people though and the country itself is beautiful.
>>
>>142115567
kek
>>
>>142118630
>we wouldn't be ridiculed by the whole world if we were as wonderful as you claim
If you think /int/'s 'pay denbts' crowd is representative of the whole world you're much more dense than I thought. It's really fine if you're insecure about your nationality but don't project yourself on others.
>>
>>142118550
>I'm Indian and let me tell you...
>>
>>142118630
>>142116351
>hay guise look at how hard we suck! we're the worst country in teh entire worlds!
Yeah, totally convincing.
>>
>>142116416
Nice.
>>
>>142120004
Θες δηλαδή να αρχίσω να μιλάω ελληνικά για να σε πείσω; Άι ψόφα.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.