[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /a/ opinion on Gash Bell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Konjiki_no_Gash_Bell!!_.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Konjiki_no_Gash_Bell!!_.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
What is /a/ opinion on Gash Bell?
>>
>>142106865
Looks edgy.
>>
Gayer than fuck.
>>
>>142106865
you mean "Zatch Bell"?
>>
>>142106865
>not Zach Bell
>>
one of my favorite manga

it gets really repetitive in last arcs
>>
>>142106865
I saw a few episodes on toonami back in the day didn't really care
>>
New raiku manga soon
>>
>>142109166
Multiple chapters are already out. Just nobody has scanlated it yet.

>>142106865
the anime goes off the rails near the end. The manga is fantastic and one of my favorite shonen ever.
>>
>>142109166
first 4 chapters are out

there are even Chinese scanlations for the manga
>>
>>142106865
Way too much crying. Other than that it's top tier.
>>
>>142106865
if you told me it was the greatest shonen of all time, I wouldn't quite agree, but I wouldn't be able to say anything against it, either. All-around excellent.
>>
File: Groovy Lex Luthor.jpg (26 KB, 293x283) Image search: [Google]
Groovy Lex Luthor.jpg
26 KB, 293x283
An overabundance of crying undermines the actual tearworthy moments.

Other than that it's great.
>>
Faudo arc is the only good arc
>>
>>142108938
>>142109243
This and this. I remember buying the volumes back when they were released in English. It's cheesy but that's part of the fun.

I'd be lying if I said Koko saving Sherry from suicide didn't make me cry.

The anime has great OPs and EDs, but I prefer the manga because Raiku really knew how to save characters' screentime to prevent them from getting old (ie Sherry and Brago. They got filler eps in the anime but in the manga it was always a good chunk of time before seeing them again. Kept the feeling of mystery well).

Final arc's villain was fucking stupid though. But the ending was a perfect way to wrap everything up and really satisfying.

Also Suzume/Suzy best girl.
>>
I liked it, but I think Animal kingdom was much better. The undertone theme was much darker.
>>
>>142109243
>>142109304
Why is this allowed?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.