[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I?m late to the party, but I just read the last two volumes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
I know I?m late to the party, but I just read the last two volumes. So I wanted to know, what do you guys think of him? Also, general Raildex thread.
>>
>>142102129
He's an inconsistent mess, but for his character it actually makes sense. His motivations reek of heavy outside influence though, and my money would be on Laura manipulating him since she was aware of him when Aleister wasnt.
>>
Do we have an updated power chart yet?
>>
railgun
http://raw.senmanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/86/1

Accel manga
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/91
>>
The Touma that we've all wanted.

>Ranged arm attack
>Not a moralfag
>Actually uses his harem for attacks
>Fag actually plans ahead instead if winging it out
>>
>>142103122
>Doesn't abide to bros before hoes
>Declines the chance for a peaceful resolution
>Most likely just getting pushed around by his girls with no real motivation of his own until Yuiitsu takes his arm.
Nah, Salome was right, we need to remove his sluts and give him a good punch in the face preferably by a real normal person like Hamazura. His methods don't really save anybody so he gets zero points.
>>
>>142103319
Didn't he save like a hundred girls? Also, he totally tried to kill Noukan right?
>>
>>142103421
Did he really properly save them though? We've seen that he just takes the quickest resolution rather than the best one, and his girls are literally fanatics. It seems to me that he ended up placing himself at the center of their worlds rather than saving them and moving on like Touma does. It may not be completely intentional on his part, but he really has only himself to blame for the harem.
>>
>>142103319
Touma isn't his friend and he don't got no bro's.

Sometimes peaceful solution isn't possible.

His plan with the birdway girls was realistic and actually the best method unlike Touma's plan which ended up getting fucked and had to rely on a magic god killing herself.
>>
>>142103800
I agree on this one, the magic god sacrifice was pure plot armor. But I like to think that it changed Kamisato's views on the magic gods.
>>
>>142103642
Didn´t he explain that he just couldn´t ignore when someone need help? Just like Touma, trouble came looking for him, and just couldn't ignore it.
>>
Fuck Kamisato and his harem.
Salome is ok though.
>>
>>142103800
Even if his plan was more "realistic" it wouldn't have really saved anybody with one girl as a lifeless husk and the other wracked with grief. Plus Touma's plan only really failed because it was dark matter rather than a simple parasite, so Kamisato's plan would have likely failed as well. As for the peaceful resolution, Touma literally offered his help and at no point actively tried to fuck over Kamisato, he just said to fuck off away from Othinus. Kamisato had the supposed "Kamijou faction" firmly planted in his mind as an enemy despite the fact that Touma never even mentioned the possibility calling in help; Accelerator had to be lured in by Salome. So really, Salome is right, Kamisato is being a prick, no wonder he never managed to get a bro to hang out with if he's just going to try to kill the guy who offered him a chance.
Either way, their differing philosophies and methods is a fun thing to watch.
>>
>>142102999
Unlucky hasn't posted since the 3rd of May according to the archive. He was asking for feedback on the current chart and only got 2 non-joke replies so I dunno if he's working on it or leaving it to another time.
>>
File: 10.png (592 KB, 875x1291) Image search: [Google]
10.png
592 KB, 875x1291
>Mikoto: I haven't worn this in a while.

>Text: By comparing the witness accounts of multiple personnel, we have determined the culprit of the serial laboratory attacks is an Electromaster boy aged 13-18.
>Mikoto: They thought I was a boy last time.
>Mikoto: Although I guess that means it hides my identity well enough.
>>
>>142104326
Why do you keep insisting that they work together like they are friends? Touma is his enemy and is defending the one person who caused all his problems.

They literally had a fucked up fight the other day so in any circumstances he would obviously prefer not to side with him.

Does it really matter of how they feel about it if at the end of the day both were kept alive? It was less likely of failing than what Touma asked for which just ends up like usual having some random circumstance fixing everything for him.

Still don't know why Kamisato doesn't just leave now he finally has all that shit gone from him.
>>
>>142102129

Kamisato was a nice change of pace, a big step up from Mitsuari and St. Germain. However he's worn out his welcome. Someone punch him and get it over with, there are more interesting things like England to get to.

Also I didn't expect someone as clever as Yuiitsu to dumb herself down and go full "muh revenge" mode and start switching targets on the fly. Even Enshuu was more interesting than that.
>>
>>142102129
He's a cunt, but I don't mind him. Salome is right about his harem, though.
>>
>>142104753
>Does it really matter of how they feel about it if at the end of the day both were kept alive?
Of course it does, that's essentially the most important part about saving people. Why do you think there's always a speech before the punch?
>>
>>142103068
Terrorist Biribiri returns. Muh dik.
>>
>>142104753
The biggest problem about Kamisato is that he literally has zero proof or any reason to believe the magic gods had anything to do with his harem problems which is why I said he reeked of outside influence. That part was proven at the end of NT15 when the girls didn't abandon him like he thought they would after he lost WR. Really the problems with Kamisato is that a lot of the information he acts on is completely wrong, like how he seems to think the Kamijou Faction is actively hostile to him when they aren't an organized hierarchical group nor are any of them even aware he exists. When the NBR imouto who proudly admits she'll kill for you whether you like it or not calls you out on your shit you know you're doing something wrong. That said I did imply they should have been more buddy-buddy than I intended.
>>
>>142106371
He still had WR because of the Magic god stuff at the end of the day.

And you can't really blame him for thinking Touma's buddies may know about his IB shit because from his own perspective and not the readers it would seem possible.
>>
>>142104475
Tomboys are miracles of God
>>
>>142106746
What? WR is currently in Yuiitsu's control as of the end of NT15.
>>
>>142107068
I don't think anything in that post implies otherwise.
>>
When was the last time a New Light girl was relevant?
>>
>>142107068
>Had
>>
>>142107301

NT8, but I forgot what she did. WW3 then? Still waiting for that NL spinoff.
>>
>>142107219
>He still had WR because of magic god stuff at the end of the day
Sorry, by "end of the day" I thought he was referring to after NT15.
>>
>>142104475
kek
I'd love to see a trap Mikoto though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_c_zbj_G1E
Uhohoi
>>
>>142108995
Best girl
>>
New manga chapters soon
>>
>>142111667
We pretty much are caught up with all the missing Accelerator chapters. We'll be getting new chapters of it within the next couple of days, it's being worked on. Railgun, too.
>>
>>142108995
Good to see Japan knows who the best character is too
>>
>>142111736
Thanks to everyone involved in getting the raws out, translated, cleaned up and typesetted.
>>
>>142111736

That's great news. I'm gonna have to go back and re-read what we've got for accel though, I've forgotten literally everything that happened.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.