[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Battered and beaten >Power at it's limits >Pushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 182
File: All might.png (410 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
All might.png
410 KB, 900x1300
>Battered and beaten
>Power at it's limits
>Pushed to the brink of despair
>Hears a single voice crying out for help
>The cries of people cheer him on
>Is able to still stand to do what is right knowing it could very well be his last day

Ah gee ;_;
>>
I don't want all might to die, but if he does die i hope that they go about it in a interesting manner. Perhaps a mutual kill between him and AFO?
>>
>>142092116

given how much they're setting up Deku vs Handjob AFO is most certainly guaranteed to bite it too at the very minimum
>>
>>142091761
>Literally every battle shonen ever

Fucking redditors that like this, we've seen in thousands of times in different manga.

Fuck off newfag
>>
File: Nana_Shimura.png (130 KB, 606x300) Image search: [Google]
Nana_Shimura.png
130 KB, 606x300
>>142092197

you should smile more. You'll feel better
>>
>>142092116
I was thinking something like that. But don't have them just kill each other. Let them inflict mortal wounds on each other and let AFO get away and speak to Tomura before dying, basically telling him everything he needs to know before dying and maybe giving him his AFO quirk to really cement that AFO won't just be one person but a legacy just like OFA.
>>
>>142092116

what does it matter? He will probably resurrect like any shonen/super hero comic.
>>
>>142091761
a real human bean

and a real hero
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-27+at+10.11.44).jpg (44 KB, 738x364) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-27+at+10.11.44).jpg
44 KB, 738x364
who cares about all might when we have THIS
>>
>>142092381

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ3zOQt_p8
>>
>>142092469
They have pretty much hammered it in now for over 90 issues that for a new OFA carrier to be made the old one must die.

If they would actually do that they would ruin it all.
>>
>>142091761

I think people still cheering him on, despite seeing what his true form looks like was one of the best parts of the entire manga. Like so many people thought Bakugo would lose faith in All Might if he saw his true form.

Yet they still cheered, which is one of the best feel good moments I've experianced. To bad its going to end in tragedy, the only question remains if he will take Sensei and if he does, will he live long enough to give some final words to Deku.
>>
File: All might win!.png (623 KB, 857x945) Image search: [Google]
All might win!.png
623 KB, 857x945
>>142092675

See it's that kind of shit that makes me feel good about being alive. There's so little cynicism in this world it's amazing.

It's an astounding far cry from say Marvel where people will bitch about "filthy muties" as they're pulling them out of a burning building.
>>
>>142092759

Well 80% of the population has quirks, it would be hard to hate on the super powers themselves. I still think there is a fair amount of cynicism in the world, remember reading someone in the crowed thought the heroes were slacking off and All Might was taking things into his hands.
>>
>>142092406
Similarly, I want All Might to tell Deku everything he needs to know about his master and the truth of handing down the power (how it saps away life force) before dying
>>
>>142092673

Look, if its like that, i might get more into MHA.

But i won't get my hopes up.
>>
>>142092885

I think the information about Shiragaki needs to be preserved, All Might has to tell Deku or Torino about him.

Speaking of Torino, he sorta vanished in the one blast.
>>
rate this chapter guys, I give it a 10/10
>>
>>142092866

the inclusion of a few cynics doesn't mean the whole world or tone is cynical though. It's just proper realism. There's always going to critics to the heroes, public opinion is always going to matter but as a whole most of the heroes are sincere. Even Mt Lady who was introduced as a fame seeking gold digger threw herself head first into protecting the kids even if it meant getting hurt or worse and she did it with a smile and zero hesitation
>>
>>142092936

All Mights character has been from the get go has been that he is going to die, he keeps getting weaker, the amount of time he can uses his power significantly decreases over the course of the chapters(he was down to 45 minutes last we heard). All Might couldn't even tell Deku that he will likely won't be alive by the time Deku confronts AFO.
>>
>>142092673

Not necessarily true.

What they've been hammering into us is that All Might has been on the verge of death for 6 years, and OFA is probably the only thing keeping him going even as it actively strains his body's injuries as he uses it. Even if All Might passed OFA onto Deku completely and retired from heroing, his body would probably have succumbed to the whole "missing most of his internal organs" thing once OFA was gone.
>>
I don't think AFO will be killed, however, he will likely suffer a even more serious injury then last time, and gets hooked up to a golden throne type deal.

Deku is going to at least have to confront him once.
>>
>>142092759
A few chapters ago society was losing their trust for heroes with the combined weight of the USJ attack + Stain's incident + The forest attack + Bakugou's kidnapping

Only for All Might to restore it all in one chapter
>>
>people honestly think All Might will die to AfO

So far, the manga's done a good job at subverting expectations.

What's really going to happen is that he defeats AfO (no problem), saves the girl in the rubble, and attends to every hurt hero in the vicinity. After things check out, he'll go back to his job at UA and have class but everyone there will be too busy celebrating his victory. The media will be like on him like flies on hot shit, but All Might will them to fuck off for not believing in heroes. Deku will be there too, but for some reason, he's bawling his eyes out. All Might doesn't understand why, so he just tussles his curly hair and tells him that everything's going to be all right. All Might will hear his master calling him from afar, shouting that she'll buy him a drink. And All Might tells Deku he'll be there when he needs him.

End of story.
>>
>>142093194
AfO himself and Shigaraki seemed really sure that he wasnt going to make it out alive.

They're really setting up Deku vs Shiggy
>>
File: CjgIWWuW0AAOyVF.jpg (69 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
CjgIWWuW0AAOyVF.jpg
69 KB, 600x834
>>
>>142093300

It can be Deku vs Shiggy, but I think AFO will pretty much exist only as a vegetable. There has to be at least one confrontation, just to see AFO's reaction to Deku.
>>
>>142093305
Stop now.
>>
>>142093279
>All Might wins
>Everyone is back in school excited as shit
>He's answering all their questions with an earnest smile
>Bell rings
>He tells everyone to go home and study
>He picks up his papers
>Thinks "With these kids the future's going to be just fi...
>He suddenly drops his papers
>The faculty walk in to ask him some questions
>They gasp in shock as they find All Might standing there unmoving, but with a tear in his eye and the biggest smile he's ever shown
>>
File: Lz949c[1].jpg (53 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
Lz949c[1].jpg
53 KB, 600x485
>>142093417
>>
File: CMDnlwhUEAEU6ze.jpg (62 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
CMDnlwhUEAEU6ze.jpg
62 KB, 600x558
>>
>>142093279
>So far, the manga's done a good job at subverting expectations.
No it didn't.

I have no idea why people keep saying that, the manga isn't in any way "subverting expectations" and has never been. Sure, you can't tell where the story'll go, but once an arc starts it's easy to more or less see where it'll go.
>>
File: image.gif (804 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
804 KB, 700x525
>>142091761
Anon when does the suffering ends and the rain goes away. I know longer know
>>
>>142093630
DELET THIS
>>
>>142092866
Those cynics weren't even hard cynics. They were more like "yeah maybe" types. No one besides the fag who did the interview trying to bait Eraserhead during the press conference tried to shit post.
>>
>>142093651
>not reading the post
>>
>>142093651

Im actually pretty thankful for that. It's more interested in telling it's story well than it is trying to catch people off guard. Plot twists are all well and good but they need to do more than just cause drama
>>
AFO is forging Shigaraki into a vessel to take over
Unlike OFA which is based on a honed body, AFO requires a similar twisted mind.
He will pass on AFO to Shiggy before he "dies" and remain dormant inside an unaware Shiggy until he matures a vessel and AFO takes over.
>>
>>142093630
What demented freaks keep making these?
>>
>>142093651
There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.

People thought Deku was either going to win the sports fest or the tournament will be interrupted at some point. Deku gets eliminated in the 2nd Round and Bakugo wins the festival.
>>
>>142093305
>>142093506
>>142093630
There's a whole board for this. Go there and stop dumping your shit in every thread here.
>>
>>142093431

>All Might wakes up
>He is lying on the ground spread eagle
>Deku is standing over him, all powered up.
>Deku lands a attack with his left arm going over 100%
>"So this is your prodige" All For one says to All Might
>AFO launches attack at Deku, Deku counterattacks with his right leg at over 100%
>All Might tries to tell Deku to leave, but then curses his own weakness
>best jeanist wakes up and binds AFO in place
>All Might gains the last bit of his strength and along with deku, they do a double detroit deleware smash
>AFO is defeated, but All Might begins to turn to dust
>"Have no fear, for I was here"
>>
File: deku uraraka skating.gif (74 KB, 450x912) Image search: [Google]
deku uraraka skating.gif
74 KB, 450x912
HA HA

TIME FOR BEST OTP
>>
>>142093772
Reminds me of the Accel X Mikoto ship
>>
>>142093698
>No one besides the fag who did the interview trying to bait Eraserhead during the press conference tried to shit post.
>Journalism is bad
>You shouldn't expose how badly the heroes (paid by the common citizen's money) failed twice to stop a massive attack on teenagers
>Heroes dindu nuffin it's ok as long as they try

Fuck you, this is what Stain was mad about. A bunch of random jocks who won quirk lottery and enjoying the respect and recognition of the label "hero" despite being undeserving of that title
>>
File: 56399736_p10_master1200.jpg (326 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
56399736_p10_master1200.jpg
326 KB, 600x790
>>142093772
Someone with insanely good taste
>>
Can we please take a moment and discuss how fucking rad this cover is?
>>
>>142093819
>t. journo
>>
File: 1463720350234.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1463720350234.png
163 KB, 780x818
>>142093855
>IT'S OKAY

That win was definitely an asspull but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for Deku anyways
>>
>>142093803
>There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.
No, there were baiters and the simple fact you still fall for such low-quality bait is shameful. Do you trust what you read on 4chan as long as enough people parrot it?

Personally I knew Deku wouldn't win but I did expect him to go further in the tournament. Still, obviously predicting how the manga will go is impossible, but making an educated guess usually ends up paying off.
>>
>>142093855
What's Berserk guy doing in the background?
>>
>>142093855
That Musclehead was really a monster. After the jailbreak he will probably come after Deku, telling shit like:
>Until i beat your little ass you won't get rid off me!
>>
>>142093803
>There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.
>iida

No there weren't.
>>
>>142093980

To be fair there was some intentionally misleading signs, like Deku's whole narration that he would go onto regret not stopping Iida.
>>
>>142093980
Im calling bullshit, i recall there were a TON shitters saying things along the lines of "welp here comes the new sasuke" or "gee he's going to kill a villian and go vigilante"
>>
>>142091761
Why doesn't AfO just steal his quirk?
>>
>>142094040
Holy shit you're dumb

Do you comes from reddit or any similar places when people gives a semblance of a fuck about the stuff they're posting to get max e-creds points? You're embarassing.
>>
>>142093819
He's a fag because he was wording his questions unprofessionally and more in a manner that was trying to provoke Eraserhead to sperg out. It's no different than Polygon or Kotaku shit criticizing. The guy couldn't even keep his face straight and had a shit eating grin half the time, that was my point that he was a faggot.

He took pleasure in it, instead of being a person with actual concern. Don't even dare bringing up useless semantics to defend such trash.

You're basically saying Monoma would be a bonafide hero if he suddenly got a license before Bakugou and started bragging like a shit lord all day. That's not true, it just means the brat somehow got a license.

To begin with, that's part of what Stain hates and a theme in MHA. That society in their Japan reeks with mild corruption and lacks the right spirit, just a bunch of double faced phonies. That reporter was part of that showing.
>>
>>142093813
What happens if Ochako tries to skate in zero gravity? It won't be possible, right?
>>
>>142093819
Stain is the biggest autist ever. They'd still get just as much fame and money if they were called anything else. But since they're called heroes they have die because his autism can't handle it.
>>
File: momo todo 3.jpg (366 KB, 1200x982) Image search: [Google]
momo todo 3.jpg
366 KB, 1200x982
>>142094015

yeah but anyone should have been able to think that Deku was gonna nakama his ass back in place. Todoroki was a bit of wild card there though. Didn't see that coming. Todo's actually the guy who keeps catching me off guard the most. Even his stuff with Momo.

You know it's weird but the way shit happens in this series is really break neck but none of it feels forced.

Momo's confidence issues didn't become a big deal till later for example but looking back yeah I can see where they where coming from

Todoroki seemed like he was gonna be edgy mcgrim but even in the sports festival he was coming undone
>>
>>142094072
because the original Ofa:s quirk was that he could pass on his quirk to another person.

But thanks to that he had no other power it seemed like he had no quirk.

So his brother Afo gave him the ability to steal others quirks. Which when together with his natural quirk made him able to pass it on and on to a new carrier. This also somehow made him immune to Afo:s quirk.

And this carried on to every other Ofa user.
>>
>>142094102
What are you on about? I merely stated a fact.

Why do you ponder on who comes from were and whatnot? You giving off some pretty autistic vibes nigga.

What is even your argument here?
>>
File: just a job.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1726) Image search: [Google]
just a job.jpg
168 KB, 1024x1726
>>142094116
>>
What do you think Nana's quirk was?
>>
>>142094105
>You shouldn't say harsh words to the little shits who almost got two class of students killed

Yeah no, it was justified and you're a faggot for caring more about the person than his actions. Should I remind you that heroes are paid for by society, therefore they shouldn't be allowed to sit on their ass letting kids handle villains by themselves because of their poor planning skills?
>>
>>142094280
One for All?
>>
>>142094116
Nah he's just the /co/ equivalent to WRESTLING IS REAL.
>>
>>142094210
We don't if OfA is immune to AfO. It could be that stealing a quirk is time consuming and the user of OfA has always manage to evade capture by AfO.
>>142093803
The real test of people turning villain would after All Might is dead. It might not be Bakugou, IIda, or Todo but having a good guy turn bad would be a simple demonstration of how big a stabilizing factor All Might was.
>>
>>142094072
Maybe it just takes him a while to do it or it requires physical contact
>>
File: 0WehEmB.png (109 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
0WehEmB.png
109 KB, 342x359
>>142094138
I really loved Todoroki from this moment on. He really dodged the edgelord bullet beautifully.
>>
>>142094295
it says she had another before she got OFA
>>
>>142094292
>therefore they shouldn't be allowed to sit on their ass letting kids handle villains by themselves because of their poor planning skills?
>Get ambushed by a bunch of villains with a teleporter
>Bad planning skills
???
>>
>>142094227
>He actually believes everything he hear on 4chan

Is this what the BnHA fanbase is like today?
>>
>>142094295
She also had some other Quirk before she inherited it.
>>
>>142094296
He's like the autist that plagues madoka, nanoha, and symphogear threads
>>
>>142094329
it doesn't
>>
File: todoroki.jpg (40 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
todoroki.jpg
40 KB, 485x600
>>142094326

He actually ended up being my favorite character. He's still conflicted about his powers and doesn't much like his dad but it's stopped defining him.
>>
>>142094292
I never said he shouldn't say harsh words, you can still be harsh and professional, or did you not graduate from school yet? Is your vocabulary too small? The fact that you're shifting to insulting me now and getting triggered is telling us a lot.

Or do you think Judges and Juries are allowed to put shit eating grin on their faces when convicting felons who deserve their judgement? And while cameras were rolling at that. Way to get your broadcasting station brownie points from the viewers, not.

I don't think even /a/ is this delusional, so I can only assume you come from /co/.
>>
>>142094210
>>142094307
Isn't it just because OfA can't be given away unless the user wants it to?
>>
>>142094345
Bit of a shame OfA doesn't pass on other quirks then, could have gotten a shock absorption quirk in there too to fix the exploding limbs problem.
>>
>>142094337
>Know the villains have a teleporting quirk
>If the villains find their location they can send an entire army and heroes reinforcements won't make it in time

Should've just trained the kid at school with pros heroes nearby. Going into the wood was a bad move. Did they even hide the fact that they'll go or took measures to ensure the schoolbus wasn't followed?
>>
>>142094345
That's speculation, it hasn't been mentioned at all.
>>
>>142094138
What were you expecting Todoroki to become anyway?
>>
>>142094280
Plant like because of her name's kanjis.
>>
>>142094431
>Did they even hide the fact that they'll go or took measures to ensure the schoolbus wasn't followed?

Yes. Yes they did. Security was tight as fuck. There's a mole.
>>
File: 1459752752161.png (145 KB, 861x1250) Image search: [Google]
1459752752161.png
145 KB, 861x1250
>>142094453
Speedreaders pls go
>>
>>142093855
SCREAM
EAGLE
PLUS ULTRA
>>
>>142094431
Probably, but this is a capeshit series where heroes do all the work of apprehending villains yet they aren't even allowed to deck themselves out with guns and shit and use the budget on silly accessories to market themselves.

Well, not that the guns in MHA work properly anyway as proven in the latest arc. Unless the police were missing entire magazines worth of bullets while standing 1-2 meters away from them, I think guns are hand waved completely out when they are still by far the most accessible power in their world shown by how a fucking middle schooler could grab a revolver in nipland.
>>
>>142094470
>What were you expecting Todoroki to become anyway?

Ionno. More...and I hate to make this comparison but Sakue?
>>
>>142094384
So we both agree the journalist was right, you're just pissy that he didn't lick Aizawa's dick while he was talking.
>>
>>142094494
His master is Gran Torino
>>
>>142094534
ebin
ebin for the win family
>>
>>142094501
>SCREAM
>EAGLE

Scream Eagle would be a great super hero name. Or a band name.
>>
>>142094534
His master is Shimura. Eve Gran Torino confirm.
>>
>>142093062
>Even if All Might passed OFA onto Deku completely and retired from heroing, his body would probably have succumbed to the whole "missing most of his internal organs" thing once OFA was gone.
Yeah, at this point he already knows he is a dead man walking, and it is perfectly understandable that he would rather die as All Might in battle, than to shrivel away in a hospital bed. At that point, it is a matter of "HOW do I want to die?"
>>
File: 1459699354069.png (299 KB, 901x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459699354069.png
299 KB, 901x1300
>>142094534
>>
>>142094518
Kek your butt hurt is so plain for everyone to see, and every time you post you're just digging a hole for yourself. Even Bakugou has a mental age higher than you, at least he knows how to admit he's being a brat.

The word you're looking for is called professionalism, the same thing I've been pointing out the whole time. I don't know if it's because you've been watching Judge Judy too much or if you're from tumblr but the real world has never allowed sperglords like you to ever make real decisions, and never will.

Well, except Canada and Sweden.
>>
>>142094544

RAGE
HAWK

FEROCIOUS
FALCON

HOWLING
HUMMINGBIRD
>>
>>142094482
I've checked the chapter where they go and there doesn't seem to be any protection to hide the bus or the simple fact that they're going.

You can argue that once they ditch the bus it's hard to keep track on them but the students are going in a straight line and 40 kids aren't going to pass in a forest without leaving some trace. Really, that mole has the easiest job ever.
>>
>>142094568
That's easy, just take the Ouki route considering how much MHA parallels with Kingdom regarding All Might - All for One.
>>
>>142094613
>The word you're looking for is called professionalism, the same thing I've been pointing out the whole time.
Remind me again what's "professional" about telling the kids fighting killers in a forest in the middle of the night that they're on their own and the pro heroes aren't going to help them?

Also, could you post some of the shit-eating grin you keep mentioning? I only remember the journalist having a straight and composed face to tick Aizawa off
>>
>>142094632

No but they can tell when they're being followed and no one knew where they where going. You don't really need to see the whole security detail plotted out.
>>
File: 0057-015.jpg (351 KB, 1713x1250) Image search: [Google]
0057-015.jpg
351 KB, 1713x1250
>>142094534
>>
>>142094632
Didnt they change the original location of the trip after Deku's run in with Shigaraki at the mall?

The new one was only announced at the last minute.

Still, it didnt amount to much in the end.
>>
>>142094534
He was referring to his "sendai" (previous generation) in the Japanese original, so Shimura confirmed for having her own quirk
>>
>>142094684
How about you stop lying first, the pro heroes were definitely helping or would you like to tell me which pro hero at the camp was twiddling their thumbs?

I don't even have to bother addressing your first point, you're so retarded you're basically saying they should have just magically powered up and saved every kid across the entire forest. What good would it do to tell them to head to a single location knowing there's a jack ass out there who can blow up a neighborhood block in a storm of fire? Everyone already knew to try and head towards the place Blood King was that was common sense and everyone was planning for it, was it not spoon fed to you hard enough?

There's plenty of things that don't make sense, and plenty of things to criticize about the retarded heroes in this series, half because it's cape shit, and half because the author clearly made it intentional probably to show that society was flawed (you know just like now?)

But the way you're posting, and the subjects you approach are so fucking stupid, and so fucking shallow, that I can no longer take you seriously. You're making random ass claims that are flat out wrong and then constantly making new ones whenever I shoot them down.

How can anyone see you as anything but a faggot who refuses to poo in the loo? You've broken every single rule of discussion bar posting a smug reaction face.
>>
I still cant believe Stain's little arc caused such a big effect on the story.

>Villains all over get inspired
>Shigaraki finds his resolve
>Villain Alliance stronger than ever and becomes a pain to UA
>Society starts losing trust in heroes

All Might is either going to be the last nail in the coffin or will be the trigger for everyone to appreciate heroes again.
>>
>>142093383
Wonder if Deku will remind him of his brother
>>
>>142094852
>would you like to tell me which pro hero at the camp was twiddling their thumbs?
Well Ragdoll and the blond Pussycat got knocked out, so they were useless.

Mandalay and Tiger were pretty actives and in the field, point for them.

Aizawa and Blood King basically played Dabi's game by staying in the base to protect the students for a single clone. Aizawa shortly got out and met Deku but then went back inside with Kouta. Dunno why one of them couldn't have gone to lend an hand to the students fighting in the forest. You might say that they had to protect the guys at the camp, but the only villain was Dabi (not even really him, his clone), and it just seems weird to me that they refuse to let one part of the class help and let the others sort their shit out themselves.

Anyway, can you post some of the journalist shitgrin?

Btw you seem to be salty as fuck considering how much you're posting about me, specifically.
>>
File: AWYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH.png (73 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
AWYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHH.png
73 KB, 411x369
>>142092554
>dat hairy pussy
>>
File: 56399736_p9.png (120 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
56399736_p9.png
120 KB, 400x460
>>142093806
No.
>>
>>142092164
I hope this is the outcome. I love the idea of both mentors dying and passing on the torch.

It also opens up the manga much more than keeping AFO the main villain.
>>
>>142093279
Look, I love All Might, but Deku's character will suffer if he doesn't die this arc.

That's just basic storytelling.
>>
>>142092406
Yet, hasn't AfO found a super rigenerative quirk some years after his battle against All Might?
If that's so, then he should have higher chances to survive to a mortal wound than Toshinori.
>>
>>142094632
They made it public they were going to their usual lodge.

Then shifted and sent the students to a secret lodge elsewhere.

It was a surefire plan but like others have said, there's a mole.
>>
>>142095231
He found the regen quirk too late.
>>
>>142095288
>It was a surefire plan
Clearly it wasn't considering the lack of actual protective measures they're shown taking. Nevermind the mole.
>>
>>142095208
>All Might will die
>All For One will die
>Hero society won't crumble, it will grow even stronger on All Might's sacrifice
>Deku will need time to heal
>Shigaraki won't stay the manchild he was any longer and become a real evil villain

This is how i see it going down.
>>
>>142095288
What's worse is that no one in the faculty looks awfully suspicious.

Then again, an obvious mole is a terrible one.
>>
>>142095319
Yeah, too late to regenerate after his previous clash against All Might, but now he should have it, right?
>>
>>142095401

Healing factors can get overloaded if hit with enough force. Even Wolverine was put through the wringer by simple stuff back in the days before he could regenerate from his dick
>>
>>142095382
Best outcome. All Might winning and living would lessen the tension of the series forevermore onwards. We already have so many characters just falling into comas and such. Hell even Ragdoll survived albeit now quirkless.

All Might dying tells the reader that yes, people die in this manga. Deku suffers a terrible loss but grows from it, and the story splits wide open for these fresh blooded heroes and villains to start trouncing about. It's the healthiest outcome.
>>
>>142093855
Except Deku ruins the entire cover. It's shit
>>
>>142095401
But the noumu in the prison got the regen quirk. They need to break him out the prison first.
>>
>>142095473
Second line I meant to say "All Might and AFO dying". AFO needs to bite it too. Shiggy is way too reliant on him.

Also, please for the love of GOD Hori, don't have Deku jump into the fight. It's like if Luke jumped into the middle of the fight between Obi Wan and Darth Vader. Just no. Deku needs to be powerless for once.
>>
>>142095586
Isn't Deku out of the danger zone with all the civilians? For getting out of the danger zone AFO created i guess they'd need to be at least 2km away.
I think Deku can't help now.
>>
I haven't had these feels since Jiraiya bit the bullet uncovering Nagato's secret.

All those flashbacks of promises he failed to keep, the student that looked up to him despite his flaws, and of course the threads left unattended - the love that could've been and of course the growth and of god son.

Dammit man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1k49jZ4nI

>Plot twist, Gran Torino dies as One for All teleports him and uses him as a shield, but, using his speed quirk, expels his remaining air and life force propelling All Might's final fist into One for All - the last 3 of the old age of heroes and villains. Dead.
>>
>>142095547
Oh right, I've completely forgotten it. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
File: Ochako face BnHA.png (114 KB, 353x379) Image search: [Google]
Ochako face BnHA.png
114 KB, 353x379
>>142093506
DELETE THIS
>>
>>142094453
>That's speculation, it hasn't been mentioned at all.
she straight out said AM was different from all hte previous user as he didnt have a Quirk naturally
>>
Even if AM dont die. he got so beat up he wont likely being able to do any heroics from that point on.

also. Ill bet some mad money that Shigaraki getting a Deconstruction Touch quirk, which cause to accidentally kill his family, he being the grandson of Shimura. was alll set up by AfO to start with
>>
>>142095818

with his secret out there though he can actually teach full time without worry

and then die near the end when we've had enough time to let our guard down and we need to be put through the wringer again
>>
File: 1438852000673.png (190 KB, 798x1250) Image search: [Google]
1438852000673.png
190 KB, 798x1250
Are these the biggest titties among Yuuei students?

I'm not normally a big breast man but I just want to bury my face in Mei's sweaty mounds.
>>
File: 1457405811714.jpg (23 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1457405811714.jpg
23 KB, 672x434
>>142096411
>Least feminine female
>Has the biggest tits

If you put her in a summer dress i'll lose a nut.
>>
File: momo desk.jpg (227 KB, 1023x1460) Image search: [Google]
momo desk.jpg
227 KB, 1023x1460
>>142096411

Im surprised we don't see more Batman type gadget heroes

>>142096470

is she bigger than Momo?
>>
>>142096470
>>Least feminine female
but thats jirou
>>
>>142096597
>Im surprised we don't see more Batman type gadget heroes
batman is batman cause plot armor, and most of his enemies are regular humans beings too.

a batman type hero in an universe where everyone has some kind of power dont work.

only Eraser head does it and he does cause he lvl the field (remove quirk) and he trained to over power those with mutation quirk
>>
File: anon friends.png (63 KB, 667x480) Image search: [Google]
anon friends.png
63 KB, 667x480
who autism here?
>>
>>142096597
What is she doing on the desk?
>>
so if current AfO and AM on their weakest are figthing and mauled down several blocks of a city and shit even got in TV.

how the fuck did they hide the fight between em, both at their prime?
>>
File: Guinness Battered Cod 500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Guinness Battered Cod 500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>Battered and eaten
>>
>>142096789
They must have fought on an uninhabited island and that island got destroyed during their fight.
>>
File: 1464279307870.jpg (88 KB, 336x451) Image search: [Google]
1464279307870.jpg
88 KB, 336x451
>still no Nana fanart
>>
>>142096857
>>still no Nana fanart
3 4 years when S4 animated this
>>
>>142096857
Give it time, anon. Good things come to those who wait.
>>
>>142096684
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>142096735

making muh dick hard
>>
>>142096735
Iida plz
>>
>>142096925
post ids
>>
>>142097026
So you sort people's comments like that? I've been on 4chan almost over 4 years and I've never seen someone do that.
>>
>>142096411
>likes: chocolate

fat cow tbqh
>>
>>142096857
That image hurts the child inside of me that wanted to be a superhero
>>
>>142097153

It's a good thing there's the OP image then isn't it

A hero will face a pain
A hero will be pushed to his breaking point
A hero will be faced with the greatest despair he can imagine
But a hero stands strong
A hero is there when people need him
And a hero will win
>>
>>142096411
I wonder if she can make sex toys.
>>
>>142097419
>implying making sex toys is hard
>>
>>142096735
See the homework, feel the homework, BE the homework
>>
File: groucho-marx-03.jpg (38 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
groucho-marx-03.jpg
38 KB, 300x360
>>142097449
>>
>>142096857

There already is some if you want some tumblr fan art.
>>
>>142098260
It's bad?
>>
File: 1431347520699.png (20 KB, 127x187) Image search: [Google]
1431347520699.png
20 KB, 127x187
>>142098260
N-no thanks.
>>
File: 1447333763211.png (70 KB, 250x212) Image search: [Google]
1447333763211.png
70 KB, 250x212
>>142098260
DO IT

POST IT FAGGOT
>>
>>142098294

The former master of All Might turned out to be a strong powerful female who don't need no quirk.

What do you think.
>>
>>142098330

I warned you.
>>
>>142098359
SHUT.IT.DOWN.
>>
>>142098359

I guess this one isn't that terrible.

Still best to wait on that nana fanart.
>>
>>142098359
All Milf didn't die for this, this doesn't protect her smile.
>>
File: 1464293451116.jpg (22 KB, 253x190) Image search: [Google]
1464293451116.jpg
22 KB, 253x190
>>142098359

Magnificent! One for all users really are the best looking!
>>
>>142098359
>>142098394
MORE
>>
>>142098394
This one a okay.
>>
>>142098407
Y-yeah, says Mr. Scab-for-a-face!
>>
File: 1464293451115.jpg (38 KB, 305x264) Image search: [Google]
1464293451115.jpg
38 KB, 305x264
>>142098447
>>142098388

What's the matter? You should be happy she's getting fanart, smile more!
>>
>>142098472
How can these fanart be real if your eyes aren't real? Check mate.
>>
>>142098472
Shut up Douche for One, you're lucky you're a rad motherfucker.
>>
>>142098407
Shiggy loves the hand on his face as daddy, just so you know.
>>
>>142098407
>>142098472
shut the fuck up Troll for one, you piece of shit
>>
>Alright kids calm down, I know All Might died a few days ago but this manga is still called Boku no Hero Academia so we gotta do zany hero school antics again
Time skip incoming
>>
File: 1443280713442-0.jpg (7 KB, 151x255) Image search: [Google]
1443280713442-0.jpg
7 KB, 151x255
>>142098359
This world doesn't deserve good things.
>>
File: 57096388_p0_master1200.jpg (840 KB, 800x822) Image search: [Google]
57096388_p0_master1200.jpg
840 KB, 800x822
Next chapter
>>
>>142091761

Let me guess. It's going to be a flashback chapter next week huh?
>>
>>142093855
While I'm not too fond of the other volume covers for MHA (partially because they don't really share a theme and they feel kinda generic), I do like this one. Only change I would suggest is taking out Crowbro, so more focus is on Deku and Musclehead, but it's still great.
>>
>>142100195

I wonder if Endeavor will show up, it would be interesting if he shows up just to deliver the last blow to AFO so he can ride the hype train all the way to Hero Number 1.
>>
>Horikoshi is a big Star Wars fan
>Loved the hell out of The Force Awakens
>In the movie, Kylo Ren is introduced as a 2edgy4me manchild obsessed with being DARK and EDGY, especially after killing his dad
>Presumably, the sequels will have him actually develop and stop being so much of a turd, so he becomes a legitimate villain
>yfw he does the same to Shigaraki
>>
>>142100487
the ol' shiggy diggy
>>
>>142100372
If All Might does die, then Endeavor would become the #1 hero by default.

In that case, I'd like to see how Enji feels, realizing how empty it is to be on top.
>>
So real talk: if the timeslot MHA has was known to only last 12-13 episodes before being replaced by Gundam or some shit, why couldn't they just wait until they had a bigger opening to debut the anime? It could have made the pacing a bit better, seeing how many flashbacks are packed into each episode.
>>
>>142100522

He would be pissed because he doesn't get to prove that he is better than AM.
>>
>>142100565
The timeslot doesn't matter. Anime production began before even the first volume came out in japan, with around 16 chapters of the story being published in WSJ.
They wanted 12/13 episodes from the beginning.
>>
>>142092759
Still my OTP.
>>
Will Deku RIP AND TEAR AfO to pieces?
>>
>>142091761
Is AM virgin?
>>
>>142101457
We don't know.
>>
File: YO.png (66 KB, 193x320) Image search: [Google]
YO.png
66 KB, 193x320
>>142100302
Next week preview says it'd be All Might vs. AfO conclusion.
>>
Could aizawa take on AFO an win 1 on 1?
>>
>>142101416
>Deku: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!
>>
>>142092197
>we've seen in thousands of times in different manga

And it works if it's characters you like, anon.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>142101543
Then he'll be All Dead.
>>
File: FA_MHA_59_14.png (274 KB, 856x1250) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_59_14.png
274 KB, 856x1250
Deku will fight OFA, so OFA is not dying here.

What I don't know is if All might will die right now or get permanently disabled or some shit like that, and die some hundreds chapters down the line when the power transfer is complete.
>>
>>142101771
AfO as in the quirk itself, not the person that currently holds it.
>>
>>142101771

Unless AFO can be transferred too.
>>
>>142101557

No. It would be too easy, so if they ever fought it would end up being something like "you can only remove one quirk at a time"
>>
>>142101771

Don't be silly, AFO will just pass his quirk on to Tomura.
>>
>>142100195
that would be cool
>>
>>142092197
They aren't redditors, just children

And that's worse. Fucking children everywhere is clear when you look at the threads on all board. /v/ is fucking dross, F2P fucking ASSFAGGOTS and Dark Shit flooding the board. /a/ is shonenshit, repeated shit threads like OPT or generals, and trolls posting garbage anime from the current seasons to rile people up

4chan has never been so shit as it is now. This is what no moderation looks like
>>
>>142091761
Reference?
>>
>>142092554
I want full image anon please? img search found nothing :/
>>
>>142102254
check gelbooru or pixiv
>>
>>142100882
So in that case, I guess they started a bit too early.
>>
>>142092554
Google and iqdb give me nothing
>>
>>142101771
HOW DO YOU RETARDS ALWAYS GET OFA AND AFO MIXED UP HOLY SHIT
>>
File: image_0.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>142102615
DONT YOU MEAN AFO AND OFA?
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (275 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
275 KB, 600x1200
>>
File: 1463359096177.jpg (732 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463359096177.jpg
732 KB, 1920x1440
>>142102743
>>
>>142101494

No, he gave his DNA to Deku.
>>
If he really dies, what are the chances of Toshinori turning up as some kind of force ghost to Midoriya, as part of One For All? That scene during the end of the tournament makes it seem as if there's a bit more to OFA than just the additive strength.
>>
>>142094494
If All Might was quirkless, is that why he said Deku couldn't become a hero without a quirk?
>>
File: JediGhosts-ROTJ.png (3 MB, 1900x816) Image search: [Google]
JediGhosts-ROTJ.png
3 MB, 1900x816
>>142103363
>Horikoshi is a giant Star Wars fan
>We already saw OFA ghosts
>Pic related

I wonder.
>>
File: 1459145293371.jpg (53 KB, 324x311) Image search: [Google]
1459145293371.jpg
53 KB, 324x311
>>142104056

We need to get to the "it's treason then" part already.
>>
>>142103890
he was still right, he said deku could become a hero because he was going to give him one for all.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-28+at+07.35.28).png (4 KB, 95x110) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-28+at+07.35.28).png
4 KB, 95x110
>>142104132
>>142104056

I am the academia.
>>
File: Father of the Year.png (501 KB, 602x1051) Image search: [Google]
Father of the Year.png
501 KB, 602x1051
>>142104290
>AFO still didn't see Deku

The revelation will be great.
>>
>>142091761
So pretty much every shonen ever?

>Whoa this series is epic! It's doing the same shit every other battle shonen does! So awesome duuuuudde

OP in a nutshell.
>>
>>142104421
>It's a "Shonen is a genre" episode
>>
>>142093813
Post more of best OTP please
>>
>>142104421
The difference is this isn't flubbing on the delivery.
>>
File: Best OTP.jpg (51 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Best OTP.jpg
51 KB, 700x394
>>142104505
Sure.
>>
File: Ch6xYcDUgAEE6zL.jpg (70 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
Ch6xYcDUgAEE6zL.jpg
70 KB, 600x632
>>142104505
>>
File: Best.png (306 KB, 783x579) Image search: [Google]
Best.png
306 KB, 783x579
>>142104540
That's wrong anon.
>>
File: B5ijf8UCAAI_HmW.png (470 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B5ijf8UCAAI_HmW.png
470 KB, 600x600
>>142104579
>>
File: 1461230308687.png (105 KB, 325x426) Image search: [Google]
1461230308687.png
105 KB, 325x426
>>142104579
>>142104622
DELETE THIS
>>
>>142104421
The thing is that the tropes and cliches are used in a good way, what´s more, the author sent to cry Narufags/Edgefans with Todoroki, Iida and Bakugou during the later arcs.

The author is also self-aware, when the kids went to rescue Bakugou they themselves admited that it was just for the sake of their own ego.
>>
File: 5e.jpg (4 MB, 2190x3258) Image search: [Google]
5e.jpg
4 MB, 2190x3258
>>142104660
Bakugo will claim her
>>
File: I want to cum in this smile.png (242 KB, 606x300) Image search: [Google]
I want to cum in this smile.png
242 KB, 606x300
>>
File: 56990125_p5.jpg (241 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
56990125_p5.jpg
241 KB, 600x600
>>142104928
>to be continued
Will Kohei continue the story in a special chapter in the magazine? I sure hope so.
>>
>>142104928
>Mad and butthurt as fuck
>Still attentive in class and can answer a question
Fucking hell I wish I was like that
>>
>>142102095
I tip you the edge of my fedora my dear friend.
>>
The only Shonens I read right now are Nanatsu no Taizai and Magi.

How is this manga? Going by previous post, I assume it handles tropes and cliches well?
>>
>>142105112
Is full cliche, but it's really good doing those cliches, It's like x-men+High sky disney.
>>
>>142105112
It's fun.
>>
File: ENOUGH.png (282 KB, 592x346) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.png
282 KB, 592x346
>>142104928
NO MORE
>>
>>142104782
There's kids beating grown men with tons of more experience than them. That alone makes the entire manga hard to take seriously.
>>
>>142105112
It's like Marvel(before it went to shit) and DC fused together.
>>
>>142104976
was nana a lewd sensei for AM?
>>
>>142105233
>Shiggy is voiced by Raku
>Uraraka is voiced by Haru
>>
>>142105172
So it's basically like Nanatsu no Taizai in that category? I'll enjoy it then.

>>142105201
>>142105278
Ha.Thanks for the feedback niggas. Gonna go binge-read this.
>>
>>142105245
Do you mean the mediocre villains at USJ? A Stain in a three versus one with him holding back? Muscleman that let his guard down and lost to the superior strenght quirk? Moonfish that lost because of a surprise attack of Dark Shadow at his strongest?

Who are you talking about?
>>
File: 19.jpg (269 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
269 KB, 890x1300
>>142105245
>There's kids beating grown men with tons of more experience than them
The teachers went easy on them, the only one who got wrecked was pic related. Uraraka got a 30 on the test because she once again only won by taking advantage of the fact it was training, an actual villain wouldn't have turned off his power to prevent hurting her.
>>
File: 20.jpg (101 KB, 890x653) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
101 KB, 890x653
>>142105381
>>
>>142105245
>superhero kids prancing about
>I CAN'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY WHERE'S THE DEEP MESSAGE
>>
File: CigP0PEVAAAvbDQ.jpg (109 KB, 769x1000) Image search: [Google]
CigP0PEVAAAvbDQ.jpg
109 KB, 769x1000
>>142105233
>>
>>142105358
Just keep on mind that in the end it's still a battle shonen. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like the genre in the first place.

Also, Kacchan is best boy and you're a fag if you think otherwise
>>
>>142105374
Izuku's 1000000% was an asspull and the only reason he won. He had plot armor. You're telling me the muscle guy defeated two well known heroes in the past. Only to get man handled by a little boy who just got his quirk months ago? Bullshit.

Tokoyami's quirk going berserk was a plot device to get rid of the assassin. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stain is the only one justified. Only because he appreciates true heroes and will give them a pass if they aren't wannabes.
>>
>>142105245
Well if you're talking about Teachers they were training.
And if you're talking about villains, Most part of the kids got BTFO except for the ones with broken quirks like Todoroki/Deku/Bakugou.
>>
>>142105551
Ahh found the shitposter

>Tokoyami's quirk going berserk was a plot device to get rid of the assassin. Nothing more, nothing less.
Except he explained it many chapters ago
>>
>>142102095
What's your favorite anime and video game?
>>
>>142105245

To be fair, most of the kids in Class A have really overpowered quirks. Bakugou, Todoroki, Momo and Kaminari in particular have ridiculously powerful quirks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 182

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.