[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see this outfit (or variants of it) that C.C. is wearing pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
I see this outfit (or variants of it) that C.C. is wearing pretty often in fanart.

Did she ever actually wear it in the series? Or some kind of CD/picture drama, maybe? I'd think such a thing would be pretty memorable, but she IS pretty prone to changing her fashion on the fly.
>>
>>142087392
I might be remembering it wrong, but I believe this is what she wears underneath her S1 outfit, including the boots in the pic, or at least something similar. She dressed herself in front of Lelouch in one of the episodes.
>>
>>142087392
You answered your own question, retard. That picture isn't fanart.
>>
>>142088484

what's that from?
>>
>>142088601
Official Clamp artwork
>>
File: shield and sword.jpg (198 KB, 661x1024) Image search: [Google]
shield and sword.jpg
198 KB, 661x1024
>>142088484

I was asking specifically if it was in the show itself. I'm well aware that that picture is official. I was just curious as to whether or not it came from something in the show or if it's an animator's lewd brainchild.

>>142088601
>>142088741

It's official, but that's not CLAMP. CLAMP's style is pretty distinct (seen here), very soft, shoujoy, and paintinglike. They did design work for the show, but this piece is specifically something from an Animator/Animation Director. He did a lot of fanservicey stuff.

>>142088365
I'll have to look back through the series and find it, I guess.
>>
>>142089039
Was their ever an artbook released for this show? I love Clamp's artwork for Code Geass and would love to buy a CG only Clamp artbook.
>>
>>142089039
Sorry anon, laptop I'm using is shitty. I tried to look through her 1st appearance, but no luck, that one's off-camera.
>>
>>142089448
>>142089039
And of course I skipped right past it. It is in episode 5, briefly, a white one piece. Yeah, there ya go.
>>
File: lil hat.jpg (523 KB, 2104x1406) Image search: [Google]
lil hat.jpg
523 KB, 2104x1406
>>142089669
>>142089448

You're a saint, thanks for the assistance anon.
>>
>>142089669
>https://youtu.be/71-KqXeSPFA?t=15m35s

It's in the english dub so if it bothers you then turn off volume
>>
>>142089746
No problem. But like I said before, it's similar. No ass window there. I guess.
>>
>>142087392
Why is Lelouch depicted grabbing her ass that firmly when he wouldn't have done anything like in the show?
>>
>>142091507
ecchi fanservice follows no rules
>>
>>142091507
The same reason official fanart for all /u/bait and fujobait shows is gayer than the anime itself.
>>
>>142087392
You can see it during this scene, OP. It's what she's wearing underneath the straightjacket.
>>
>>142089039
Kimura. Takahiro Kimura.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.