[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that TV anime is shit and literally for children. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x310
Reminder that TV anime is shit and literally for children. It is also inherently anti-art because of TV content restrictions and lower budgets which make the artwork and animation worse. True patricians watch anime movies and OVAs because they can appreciate the artistry of the medium of animation and the unfiltered creativity and brilliance of Japan's greatest visionaries.
>>
You're iPhone speaks volumes about your tastes.
>>
File: 1459452695019.gif (1008 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1459452695019.gif
1008 KB, 500x376
>>142086112

Counterpoint: Evangelion is a TV anime, and one of the greatest works in the history of the medium. I win, faggot.
>>
>>142086112
Nice spam.
>>
File: 57Fao.jpg (75 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
57Fao.jpg
75 KB, 680x471
>>
>>142086112
>patricians
Reminder to ignore anybody that uses this word.
>>
>>142086112
>anti-art
What is this?
>>
>>142086112

Fuck art. Art for it's own sake has never produced a single worthwhile thing.
>>
>>142086112
>inherently anti-art because of TV content restrictions and lower budgets which make the artwork and animation worse
A rather haphazard point, ESPECIALLY in the context of Japanese animation.
>>
>posting in a bait thread
sage and report, people
>>
>>142086112
This
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.