[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evangelion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-19-59-43.png (564 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-19-59-43.png
564 KB, 1280x720
I liked the OP, Asuka is fucking mental, i liked Rei and Misato.
I liked some cool scenes, Shinji is kinda neat, The gay angel guy came out of nowhere, i wanted to see more from Shinji's friend, the one who punched him in the second episode.

Also, if my dad was a little bit more "caring", i would get in the robot at 14.

"Hey, son...I ran into trouble, sorry for not being able to talk to you in all those years, but...
There are multiple evil aliens that are trying to destroy the planet, and this fight robot only works with 14 year olds.

Please, get in the robot so we can save the planet.

I will give you instructions and makw sure you don't get harmed."

Ikari just had to be a little bit like this and there wouldn't be drama.
>>
I don't understand this anime at all. The allegories confuse me.
>>
>>142083803
>Asuka is fucking mental
Mein negro, Rei >>>>>>>>>>> shit > Asuka
>>
Not your blog, faggot.
>>
>>142083803
it's forced drama.
Daddy had no reason to be a bitch
>>
>>142083803
Nice review, where do I subscribe to your blog?
>>
>>142083911
Yeah, i mean, she is cute and all. But dating her would be fucking nightmare.
She would need to be praised all day long and is literally mental.

"I AM AN ADULT, CAN´T YOU SEE?!"

>>142084083
Exactly.

>>142084097
>>142084054
Well, i have twitter.
https://twitter.com/Luigifan001
>>
>>142083907
They're just window dressing
>>
>>142084323

>she would need to be praised all day long

But Anon, that's what beta orbiters are for.

You could show a girl like that minimal attention and she would be happy.
>>
>>142086523
I dunno, i respect myself too much for that.

that´s why i will work until i find a matur-ish girl and respect each other.

I am 18, so all girls just want to get drunk and do drugs, so i will just wait a couple of years more.
>>
>>142088134

Lmao dude. Enjoy that pussy while you can. Get drunk get high bang some bitches. Get off your high horse and get some like nigga Wtf you doing

Not getting laid apparently
>>
>>142088486

So basically you want to wait until women get worn out by chads and "settle down" with a beta provider?

I know women these days suck, and I dislike those "party girls" too.
>>
>>142088592
>>142088486

shit this was intended for

>>142088134
>>
>>142088592
Well, I wouldn´t consider myself to be a "full beta", i have friends and talk everyday to people at college.
We go to bars sometimes and play vydia at my home.

But, if i want to have a maninful relationship, i have to wait until they stop lusting for some asshole´s dick.

Now, this might be a emotional response from when i was 16 and asked this girl i have been dating for 2 months to be my girlfriend and got denied.

I admit i felt like shit and wanted her to be beat up by the other jocks she hooks up with, but i think i got over that.

>>142088486
Meh, Sex is not that great.
Consider me an old dude, but i want to have a meaningful relationship with someone i love, and loves me back.

I mean, yeah, i can hire a prostitute.
But what then?

She wants my money, not to talk or spend time with me.
>>
>>142083911
>newfag agreeing with a newfag
>>
>>142089296
Newfag?

Dude.
>>
>>142089364
>VenomRoy

Woah, Tripshit. You are literally nothing!
>>
>>142090853
I am....

The best Roy of Smash /v/weekends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.