[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you associate hair colours with personality types? I typically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: purple hair.png (1014 KB, 904x746) Image search: [Google]
purple hair.png
1014 KB, 904x746
Do you associate hair colours with personality types?

I typically associate blue hair with "no fun work only", purple hairs as being the bitches and silver hairs are automatically best girl tier.

What about you?
>>
>>142081931
Nope.
>>
File: KuusenLNVol06_0355.jpg (36 KB, 340x502) Image search: [Google]
KuusenLNVol06_0355.jpg
36 KB, 340x502
>>
Black hair make good wives and are dangerous when provoked, which makes them even better wives.
>>
>>142081931
Black:Traditional fits feudal japan anime and girls trying to look mystic
Yellow/blonde:Happy go lucky sluts
Red:Motherly
Orange:Warm and loving
White:Pure
Grey:Mysterious
Blue:Cool
Brown:Plain
Pink:Fabolous feminine joyous
Green:Cocky
Purple:Regal evil royalty rarity
Magenta-Same as pink
>>
>>142081931
The only hair colors that matter are light blue, silver, and white because kuudere and yellow for royalty, loyalty, and OHHOHO noblewoman's laugh.
>>
Yes, especially pale blue to albino, violet and grey. Lots of emotionless/cool/mysterious characters with those hair colors.
The rivals often get opposite hair colors. Passionate characters nearly always have black, brown or red hair.
Main heroines often get brown hair.
Even if male and females get the same color, it will be a little paler for the females.
Blonds are often foreigners, rich people or 'ojousama' type characters. A lot of times their hair defies gravity (tsuntsu etc).
Pink: almost 100% a key character in the story and characters who will make the hero's job harder. A lot of dum/childish characters have this hair color and in love simulation games, it will be the main heroin's hair color in a lot of cases.
Blue hair: quiet, cool characters. Characters who aren't very noticeable too.Or on the contrary, VERY loud characters like Franky (One Piece). You'll nearly never see very busty characters with that hair color (Except for hentai).
Red: passionate, positive characters, people good at sports and battle. Often use fire if they have some sort of power.
Orange: more lively than brown.
GReen: it's hard to categorize, but a lot of cool characters, and for women, kind characters. For the darker tones, the character is even quieter, or more adult mentally. Surprisingly, a lot of 'japanese' characters get that color too, as if it was a variant of brown. Characters in relation with the sea or the nature.
>>
File: 1a56b759.jpg (191 KB, 886x828) Image search: [Google]
1a56b759.jpg
191 KB, 886x828
>>142081931
Of course.
>>
>>142081931
>purple hairs
I always shipped this color without any word.
>>
File: donuts.jpg (344 KB, 595x840) Image search: [Google]
donuts.jpg
344 KB, 595x840
>>142081931
>blue hair with "no fun work only"
>>
>>142083647
One of them is purple haired though.
What site is this?

>>142081931
I always associate orange/red with genki since that's the most cookie-cutter design. Other hair colours are fair game because I've seen enough examples where my expectations of a character based on their appearance turned out to be untrue.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.