[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you'll never see a series about based pic related taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ricardo.jpg (58 KB, 1202x900) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo.jpg
58 KB, 1202x900
tfw you'll never see a series about based pic related taking a ragtag vigilante group and turning it into the most powerful crime organization on the planet. What prequels are you sad will never happen?
>>
>streaming
>>
>>142075649
>Downloading a shitty shounen that has 200 episodes. And is only available in shitty quality.
>>
File: B-8ojqrU0AEhtg1.jpg (59 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
B-8ojqrU0AEhtg1.jpg
59 KB, 600x615
Owari no Chronicle. ;_;
>>
>>142074293
I feel like KHR had a kickass premise

Character development was also there at times but Tuna kept regression back to being a crybaby

Oh the wasted potential
>>
>>142074293
Secondo had nothing on Primo anyways
>>
>>142077125
desu I think a story about any of the former bosses would be more interesting than what we got. I mean the fourth one even fought with a fucking fork. That's nothing if not unique.
>>
>>142076867
KHR had a decent premise and only a decent premise. It took forever to even start going anywhere. The main cast was all low tier fujoshit bait. The constant training and getting upgraded gear got repetitive and old really damn quick. It also pussyfooted around the main struggle of Tsuna confronting his role as the new boss and never resolved it. The ending was trash.

About the only good things about KHR was the base premise, the style, and perhaps the "magic system" with the dying will flames. It also knew how to throw a decent twist in every now and again. All in all though, it's one of the most generic shounens in existence.
>>
>>142077125
Primo ruined Reborn.
>>
>>142077579
Fuck you I liked it
>>
>>142077738
And yet you don't deny anything I said.
>>
>>142077738
>>142077579
I like it too desu senpai. I don't have a problem admitting it's terrible though.

The OST is pretty high tier though, and I enjoyed a lot of the weapon designs and abilities.
>>
>>142077933
I'll admit the OST was good, but it was utilized horribly. The song usage got so predictable that I could actually start guessing what was going to play in a scene almost as soon as it started playing. The weapon designs were also good, which is what I mean by style, but even so those good designs are wasted on how repetitive upgrading them got. Vongola Boxes were the peak. Everything after that was excessive.
>>
>>142078051
Nice.
>>
So much of KHR was wasted. Enjoyed it too. Still mad about the ending
>>
>>142074293

>wasted potential: the anime
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.