[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend has an encyclopedic knowledge of DBZ, but not many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (160 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 300x300
My friend has an encyclopedic knowledge of DBZ, but not many people know that. What is one thing I can ask him to get him to expose his power level?
>>
Or let me put it this way: what is the most convoluted thing in DBZ? I want him to have to rant to explain it.
>>
>wanting to out a sperg
Why you gotta be like that?
>>
>>142073237
Who's the strongest human, Krillin or Tien?
>>
>>142073310
Because this is the one thing he spergs over.
>>
>>142073385
This or a question about the timeline shenanigans in the android saga.
>>
Try asking him some questions about the old Dragon Ball series before Z and watch the birth of an autist.
>>
>>142073477
>>142073508

Anything specific I should ask? It's been a while since I've watched this stuff.
>>
tell him that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu
and SSJ3 Goku > Ultimate Gohan
>>
>>142073116
Ask him if Perfect Cell is stronger than Cell Games FPSSJ Goku.
>>
>>142073116
Ask him who is the strongest character in regular Dragon Ball
>>
>>142073569
Ask him to detail one of the tournaments
>>
>>142074300
too easy
>>
File: 1463333094631.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1463333094631.gif
61 KB, 300x351
>>142073116
>friend
>>
>>142073569
"How many different timelines were there, and what makes that the case?"
>>
>>142073569
Ask him how Piccolo could have destroyed the moon after Jackie Chun destroyed it in DB.
>>
>>142074600
That's not convoluted, they point out in the Piccolo Jr. arc that God perma-removed Goku's tail and made a new moon.
>>
>>142074646
Yes but how many DBZfags actually know that?
>>
>>142074664
Apart from retarded murricans that only watched Z, I'd assume most. It's not some obscure trivia point.
>>
>>142073116
Goku vs Saitama or Superman.
>>
>>142073237
Ask him why the Trunks from Cell's timeline tried to go back a year before Freeza came to Earth.
>>
File: 0.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Ask him how come in the manga Trunks tells Goku that the Androids are 19 and 20 that are coming. yet it's actually 17 and 18 that attack and Trunks says that they're much more powerful than the Androids from his time.

The answer to both these questions is the same:
Basically there's nine timelines in Dragon Ball Z,.

Timeline 1: Remember, Goku kills King Cole and Frieza, and then dies before three years are up. Then the first Trunks is born. This Trunks faces Androids numbered 19 and 20.

Timeline 2: We'll get back to this in a bit.

Timeline 3: Same as above.

Timeline 4: This is the semi-final timeline that Trunks creates when he goes back in time to stop Frieza/Cole and warn the Z fighters. He then returns to his future. We never see this Trunks 1 again or his future. In this timeline Gero renames 19 and 20, to 17 and 18.

Timeline 5: We will come back to this too.

Timeline 6: This is timeline 4 after it is altered three years later when a Trunks from the future of timeline 3 comes back shortly after redoing what his past-self did and warning the Z fighters.

Timeline 7: This is a timeline that we never see or experience, but can only infer it exists because it has to exist. In this timeline Bulma created a time machine in a future where Trunks from Timeline 1 had warned them about the Androids 19 and 20. The Z fighters killed 19 and 20, but lost to 17 and 18. Trunks goes back in time again to help them, resulting in Timeline 5 where they win but never meet Cell. As he returns, Cell kills him and steals his time machine, and sets it to one year before the initial trip. This creates Timeline 2, but that timeline only exists for on year, because Trunk immediately changes it when he arrives, creating timeline 3.

Timeline 8: This is the final timeline where the series takes place, because Trunks from Timeline 5 goes back in time again. But this time, they meet Cell.

Timeline 9: Timeline in which SSJ2 Trunks kills Cell.
>>
>>142073116
Where is Lunch ?
>>
>>142073116
Ask him if he ever kissed a girl.
>>
>>142073116
So your friend is Mexican?
>>
>>142076292
He's black
>>
Ask him if fat buu (full power, non split) could defeat kid buu.

Mexican here.
>>
>>142073237
power rankings of buus
how dr. slump fits into db universe
difference between kaioken and kaioken x2
>>
>>142076335
same thing
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.