[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of GTO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: onizuka5.png (156 KB, 450x508) Image search: [Google]
onizuka5.png
156 KB, 450x508
What does /a/ think of GTO?
>>
It's pretty great.
>>
pretty fun, but some of the drama parts seemed a bit too forced.
>>
>>142073365
I thought the drama parts were more authentic than the comedy. Both were good, but I thought the drama was better.
>>
what's up with those 'What does /a/ think of X?' threads that started popping up daily.
>>
Manga was great.

Don't like his voice in the anime. Is it another one of those cases where the english dub is better?
>>
>>142073743
People have to see what's liked by everyone before deciding if they like it or not you see
>>
>>142073743
Summer break probably started
>>
Loved the anime, the manga had a LONG arc that was very boring and I had to trudge through it. Overall, pretty good.

>>142073365
Some drama was a pain.
>>
>>142073743
See
>>142074020

The newfags are coming.
>>
File: Miyabi01.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Miyabi01.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
Did anyone like her?
>>
File: 55527.jpg (61 KB, 437x349) Image search: [Google]
55527.jpg
61 KB, 437x349
>>142074815
Anko was the best bully.
>>
>>142073743
they've been around longer than you appearantly
>>
I like it a lot, but it did drag on too long. That final arc just felt unnecessary.

>>142074909
She's adorable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.