[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: basedabec.jpg (80 KB, 1023x215) Image search: [Google]
basedabec.jpg
80 KB, 1023x215
>Don't check up often on what new anime comes out
>Look at Summer 2016 chart
>Hoping for SAO III since SAO II came 2 years after SAO
>Don't see shit
>See a movie is in the works for 2017

Fuck this shit. I don't want a movie. Just give me Alicization adaptation? This shit is so popular around the whole world so why not?
>>
Do you even read it? The beginning of Alicization was nice but it turned to horseshit ofter the death of the Highest minister and it was even getting weaker before that. People just hype this arc and nobody actually reads it.
>>
>>142068947
It was around 4 volumes until her death and the sidekick was the first malecharacter to be a little less than a complete tool.
But aside from that and the 2 cute girls getting raped it was just as bad as the rest.
>>
>>142067671
Watch Re:Zero. I loved SAO and Re:Zero is like the next level for SAO fans.
>>
>>142069561
Yeah but I think Eugeo's importance made the development even worse. He would have been the primary love interest of new-Alice and his apprentice, whatever her name was. But now that he's dead and irrelevant, like most male characters that aren't evil fucks, all of the girls just lust for Kirito's cock again. It really feels like Eugeo was just killed to make Kirito even greater than he actually is and the author hates men that aren't Kirito anyway.
>>
>actually discussing SAO
>actually wanting more of that garbage
It sure is summer
>>
>>142069813
It's the moron trip fag who take off his tag to make SAO threads.
>>
>>142069813
Leave if you dont like SAO. No one is forcing you to be here.
>>
>>142070120
Why don't you go back to plebbit faggot nobody likes SAO
>>
>"Let's play [fictional MMO]" season 3
for what purpose?
>>
>>142070241
We all talk about Re:Zero there now. And is more fun posting here since you can swear and not care too much about trampling on baby toes. Fuck off back to your Jojo shit.
>>
>>142070452
>We all talk about Re:Zero there now.
I thought the other poster was just joking when he called you a reddit fag. Watch more anime instead of posting about the same shiton two different boards.
>>
>>142067671
>unironically talking about sao
>shameless posting this on /a/ expecting people to discuss this cancer
please go back to MaL, there's no reason to start a war here
>>
>>142070452
>implying I'm a jojofag
Why don't you kill yourself and do the world a favor pleb
>>
>>142070539
we talk about different things, so is not the same. /a/ loves Re:zero too, is almost the same target audience. You can leave.
>>
>>142071066
>/a/ loves Re:zero too
No /v/ loves it, but they come here to talk about it, just like Mayoiga, but that one is so full of shitposting that I suspect at least 6 boards behind it.
>>
If I wanted SAO, i'd watch HXH's Greed Island
>>
>>142071157
/a/ hates to admit it, but /a/ is filled with underage shit taste since a while back.
>>
>>142071066
Where should I leave to? I only use /a/. Hell I bet you post on facebook as well because they talk about different anime things there too.
>>
>>142071066
/a/ talks about Re:zero because it's new.
That doesn't mean that's it's good. Also drink bleach.
>>
>>142071462
/a/ has been dead since 2012
>>
>>142071578
>Projecting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.