[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who could this mysterious new saber possibly be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 24
File: extella new characters.jpg (640 KB, 1256x2120) Image search: [Google]
extella new characters.jpg
640 KB, 1256x2120
Who could this mysterious new saber possibly be
>>
Jeez I Wonder
>>
>Mumei
Fucking Kabaneri ruining Fate.
>>
>>142066562
this is the new saber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
>>
>>142067081
Mumei = Nameless
>>
>>142067642
Oh sweet god that piano is beautiful. I needed that music in my life.
>>
>>142066562
>Nameless
We all know Archer is Shirou
The only person who doesn't know is like a bald midget named Pat or something
>>
What is this? New fate in the works? Fan art?
>>
>>142067834
Fate/Extella for PS4
>>
>>142067851
>PS4
Well fuck
Probably wouldnt even be good though
>>
>>142067824
Mumei (無銘) = no name. Emiya is known as the "Servant with no name" in Fate/Extra, but he's still technically Emiya.
>>
>>142067898
Just get the console already.
>>
>>142067824
At least we don't know that mysterious silhouette, so that's still a surprise.
>>
>>142067824
We, the audience, know Archer was Emiya Shirou in life, but as far as his position in the Throne of Heroes, he's the nameless Servant.
>>
File: img000016.jpg (583 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000016.jpg
583 KB, 842x1200
>>142067898
It's getting professionally localized, thankfully
>>
>>142067642
Which anime/game is that trailer for?

This one? >>142067851
>>
File: NASU PROTECT THIS SMILE.png (52 KB, 179x203) Image search: [Google]
NASU PROTECT THIS SMILE.png
52 KB, 179x203
>>142067824
Extra Archer is the embodiment of the nameless heroes rather than EMIYA, he's not a counter guardian but a proper heroic spirit in this timeline.
>>
>>142068083
Pains me even more. Those are rather rare.

>>142067953
If the price goes radically down

Any gameplay yet?
>>
>>142068196
The name is in the trailer anon. It's a light novel getting an anime by Kyoani
>>
File: 5041.jpg (299 KB, 1781x2531) Image search: [Google]
5041.jpg
299 KB, 1781x2531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3P2MbTwag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc
>>
>>142066562
No surprise archer and Gil would be in.
>>
>>142068387
wait what? is this an opening for the VN?
>>
>>142068196
That's Violet Evergarden, which is one of KyoAni's LNs (the only grand prize winner so far). That is the CM they released today for it, which is also the anime announcement.
>>
>>142068329
>If the price goes radically down
The system costs as much as buying the Blu-Ray Box set of F/SN new.
>>
>>142068461
It's the rn opening for the specific routes
>>
>>142068461
Yeah, for the PS Vita version premiered at TM Fes in 2012.
>>
Where the fuck is Altera?
>>
Where is JEANNE and Lancelot
>>
>>142068218
That smile cannot be protected.
>>
File: CdgxDj0W8AAuFMn.jpg (53 KB, 600x958) Image search: [Google]
CdgxDj0W8AAuFMn.jpg
53 KB, 600x958
Prisma Shirou when?
>>
>>142069868
Decade Complete Shirou when?
>>
>>142068364
>>142068464

Oh, and here I was thinking that it was a Fate project. I guess I should've googled.
>>
>>142072202
Or you could have recognized the obvious kyoani style you crossboarder.
>>
>>142068329
>Any gameplay yet?

Its a musou fighting game where you take down hundreds of guys at a time.
>>
>>142069695
They announced the VA's in the commercial, its not hard to figure out who might be in the game next because of this. Lancelot is only a meme in America, he's not really special or popular in Japan so far.

>>142069143
They only announced new characters in this trailer, that's like asking where's Nero. They don't need to show Altera again because she's already announced.
>>
>>142072852
Kawasumi Ayako: Saber, Ann Bonny
Canna Nobutoshi: Cu Chulainn, Orion
Ootsuka Akio: Iskandar
Asakawa Yuu: Medusa, Stheno, Euryale
Ookubo Rumi: Elizabeth Bathory, Astolfo
Saizen Tadahisa: Heracles, George, Edward Teach
Saito Chiwa: Boudica, Tamamo no Mae, Tamamo Cat, Kuro, Misaya
Sakamoto Maaya: Alexander, Jeanne, Ryougi Shiki, Da Vinci
Sawashiro Miyuki: Mordred, Nightingale, Rama, Artemis
Noriko Shitaya: Sakura, BB
Suwabe Junichi: Archer, Siegfried
Seki Tomokazu: Gil, Mozart
Tanaka Atsuko: Medea, Jing Ke, Carmilla
Taneda Risa: Mash, Kiyohime, Mata Hari, Marie Antoinette
Tange Sakura: Nero, Jack
Mamiko Noto: Attila, Scathach, Brynhild

Picking out the more likely choice to get in between each VA probably isn't too hard.
>>
File: 55542983_p0.jpg (661 KB, 935x1234) Image search: [Google]
55542983_p0.jpg
661 KB, 935x1234
>>
Nobu reking Ride Achilles FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>142072955
>Sakamoto Maaya: Alexander, Jeanne, Ryougi Shiki, Da Vinci
I want it to be Ryougi Shiki but it's going to be Jeanne.
>>
>>142075304
Hard to say, Shiki was in Extra.
>>
>>142066562
I don't know if I'd be more mad if they threw in another saber clone, or mad they brought in Saber again.
>>
>>142075304
>>142075337
>why not both.png
>>
>>142072955
>Cu, Medusa, Iskander, Heracles, Mordred practically confirmed

I'm sold.
>>
File: ohayouillya.png (109 KB, 594x530) Image search: [Google]
ohayouillya.png
109 KB, 594x530
>>142075396
>Heracles
>>
BB and Heracles seem to be a shoe in, they're both popular among the staff.

>Q: For Berserker's Noble Phantasm "God Hand," it says that he'll gain resistance to any attack he's been dealt, but does it require for him to "die" for this to happen? Would the same attack work multiple times so long as he doesn't die from it?
>Nasu: There's no need for him to die. It's something like...for example, if he is damaged by flames, after his wounds heal he'd gain +100 fire resistance or so.
>Takeuchi: Hey, seems like it's been toned-down. Wouldn't it have rendered flames completely ineffective before?
>Nasu: I said it wouldn't work, not that it would become completely ineffective.
>BB: "I nullify all attacks, and Mr. Macho there triples his defense! How are these two any different?!"
>Herakles: "(I'm not hacking the system like you are!)"
>Takeuchi: Either way, it's a pretty broken skill.
>>
>>142072955
Looks like the line up is

Ann Bonny
Orion
Iskandar
Stheno
Astolfo
Edward Teach
Kuro
Da VInci
Artemis
Sakura
Seigfried
Mozart
Jing Ke
Mata Hari
Jack
Brynhildr
>>
>>142075562
>>142075435
Who doesn't want to play out the scene from HA he's crashing through the avenger clones like a train? It's fucking perfect for a musou. Only way it'd be better is if Illya's riding on him the entire time.
>>
>>142072955
I hope all those true servants from Strange Fake become playable sometime down the line. I want to play Archer Heracles before I die.
>>
>>142076584
He's close to Archer Herc, but Herc in Fate Strange is still like 60% off the mark of what Archer Herc is supposed to be.

He's like evil Heracles, who happens to use a bow.
>>
>>142074326
>Lancer Arturia is an awkward messy NEET
Hue.
>>
>>142066562
>not even extra is safe from seiba
KISAMA TAKEUCHI ARE YOU HUMAN OR SEIBAFAN
>>
>>142069868
If they make any of prisma Ilya canon then enuma enlish getting beaten by the power of friendship is also canon and Gil will be cemented as the king of jobbers.
>>
>>142077155
That was enuma elish at 50% output, and it was kid gil so most intelligence/strength bonuses would be reduced
>>
>>142072955
I'm glad we're getting as much of the original servants as possible. It's somewhat weird that there doesn't seem to be a single Assassin though.
>>
>>142077273
>inb4 hassan assassins
>inb4 tamamo assasin
>inb4 seiba assassin
>>
>>142077228
Funny how adult Gilgamesh has the inteligence bonus yet fights like a retard
>>
File: AssassinMHXStage4.jpg (173 KB, 639x903) Image search: [Google]
AssassinMHXStage4.jpg
173 KB, 639x903
>>142077304
>inb4 seiba assassin
Too late actually
>>
>>142077319
Kid Gil just doesn't underestimate his opponents and uses the gates to their full potential.
>>
File: seiba making that face.png (117 KB, 594x483) Image search: [Google]
seiba making that face.png
117 KB, 594x483
>>142066562
Gosh I hope it's Seiba
>>
>>142077319
Stronger you are the dumber you have to act at times

That's called game-balance
>>
>>142077319
Kid gil isn't a cocky retard like gil.
>>
>>142077483
Gil has to be a cocky retard, since its said that his strength is basically cheat mode, and most fights would be over instantly if he got seriously from the start.

Him being a retard at times is what gives everyone else a chance against him.
>>
>>142077362
Well wht do you know. What are we missing, caster and archer seiba? Rider seiba's covered by santa alter.
>>
>>142077533
Archer Saber is already in the works for the swimsuit event.
>>
>>142077533
I think we have yet to have berserker seiba
>>
>>142075435
HNNNNNNNNNNNNG, I hadn't seen this gyatte gyatte ohayou yet. Fucking saved!
>>
So Saber's name is "Artoria" now?
Better than "Altria", at least.
>>
>>142077608
>now
It's always been Arturia/Artoria.
>>
>>142077563
>we'll have saber's alternate forms before tamamo's

>>142077515
Well Gil GoB at full power can't do shit for dick against mud-boosted heracles archer, and even then he says that only mindless beasts get caught by the chain
>>
>>142077876
I've always been under the impression that full power GoB what using the items in it strategically, like his first fight with Saber in Fate route. Not spamming swords at people.
>>
>>142077876
>Well Gil GoB at full power can't do shit for dick against mud-boosted heracles archer
That was because of the Nemean Lion pelt, something regular Archer Heracles deosn't have access to.
>>
>>142077938
Full power Gob for me means emptying the whole of his treasury in one go
>>
>>142077938
No, that's semi-serious Gilgamesh who will use specific NP from GoB. A full GoB is a 360 degree storm of NP, it's generally enough to kill anyone.
>>
>More Fate
Stop
>>
where's the fucking gameplay ?
>>
>>142078060
>A full GoB is a 360 degree storm of NP, it's generally enough to kill anyone.
That's generally just "Gilgamesh throwing a shitfit" GoB. Nasu has kinda implied in some interviews that the best way Gil could use GoB is grab a bunch of NPs that could just outright neutralize all of the opponent's abilities and THEN use 360 degree GoB nuking.
>>
>>142078342
No, we have seen him just throwing some weapon from GoB like he did against Lancelot or Saber, a 360 nuking is far more dangerous.
Gil using his brain and choosing a particular type of NP to hit the weakness of the Servant he is facing a more advenced level than just spamming GoB.
>>
>>142077938

In terms of outright power, the 360 GoB spam has the most direct firepower. But Gil fighting smart and using specific treasures to defeat specific opponents is usually better than even that since it would completely shut down whoever he did it against.

One is super powerful, the other is nowhere near as directly powerful but much more dangerous.

Gil started to pull out Merodach to use against True Archer, but True Rider interrupted before he could use it. Merodach must have some ability that would make it hard for True Archer to defeat.
>>
>>142078947

Merodach is probably just a trump card against things like defensive conceptual armaments, the same way Gae Dearg destroys the flow of mana and can fuck up things like Knight of Honor.
>>
>>142078254
Said earlier there's gameplay footage already, just check youtube.
>>
File: 1464356725266.jpg (55 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
1464356725266.jpg
55 KB, 700x540
>>142066562
>>
Is the gameplay even going to be worthwhile, or will it be like Extra and GO where the gameplay sucks and the only point is the story?
>>
>>142082274
Read the thread nerd
>>
Which Hakuno is even the star of Extella? Technically there's at least three Hakunos running around now in the world. What if CCC true route Hakuno is the protagonist, and Nero route CCC Hakuno is the antagonist? Since they basically gained control of the Mooncell in that ending.
>>
>>142083719

The reconstructed grail winner Hakuno
>>
>>142084622
So, CCC Hakuno? He is Extra Hakuno who was brought back from death to do it over again, because someone couldn't accept him dying at the end.
>>
>>142084668

No, because CCC happen in between normal Extra.
At least with normal route.
>>
>>142084763
CCC happens before, during, and after Extra.

Extra happened and Hakuno won, but he died, and it sucked. Jinako and Julian both confirmed the grail war ended as it did during the seventh week, just as you saw it in Extra. CCC has to start off happening after Extra, but due to time-shenanigans it also happened at every other point in Extra.

Someone felt this kind of ending was no good, she couldn't watch past the sixth week after realizing the result was obvious, so she rewound time back to the start and ate all the servants to grow strong enough to fight against the Mooncell, and then made herself conceptually outside of time. Then she pulled over all the competitors who died over to the far side of the Moon where she would create a digital heaven for them, at least in theory. Since she was outside of time, she could pull over even those that had died a fraction of a second before they died.

Julius who saw the seventh week taunted the person who did this for now having the guts to see the seventh week out, since she did not know why Julius turned on her in favor of Hakuno. However we know the seventh week still happened exactly as predicted. Jinako also confirms she remembers everything shutting down after the seventh week right before someone reset the world.

Her plan to save everyone was going decently until someone got in the way, and also she overestimated her ability to bear the burden of taking on the world as she ended up breaking apart right before reaching the goal and being controlled.

CCC route Hakuno is Hakuno from after the ending in Extra, the seventh week still happened even if those memories were also sealed off.
>>
>>142066562
IT'S PIKACHU!
>>
>>142085160
Nah, he's the one above her
>>
>Mumei
Just call him EMIYA.
>>
>>142085813
He is "Nameless" in Extra, not directly EMIYA

Even if there's little difference
>>
>>142085813
Extra Archer is the personification of all nameless heroes throughout history.
>>
>>142086029
But he remembers things that only Emiya would know, like Artoria. He's not that different.
>>
>>142087636
He's different, but if you drew a venn diagram of the two, it'd be a circle.
>>
>>142087636
His core self is still EMIYA, but he is also not EMIYA. Him calling himself Nameless is proof of his status as a hero.

You should understand how heroes that represent a concept work in Fate, since we have a few dozen of time. He has all of Shirou's memories, but he's got a conceptual addition to himself.
>>
>>142087740
I'm pretty sure that the way it was explained is that he's not a concept he just agreed to be the thing that gets summoned when you summon the concept. Kinda like how Musashi in a way.
>>
>>142087869
The only way it was explained was like this

>Nasu: He is the same Acrher from "Fate". But in the game I made it so his name remains hidden. He is the representative of the nameless heroes that sacrificed their all for justice, but were not recognized by the people. This is the reason why Archer is referred to as nameless even though he used to have a name. It's not that he won't reveal it, he just doesn't have one. Not having a name is proof of his existence as a heroic spirit. To those who have played Fate I assumed that they would understand "Oh, he doesn't have a name, but Archer's true identity must be him after all". In the 5th week, he likens the invisible attacks of the enemy to invisible air, as if he knows Saber. And in the 6th battle vs Lancer he says "Let us be the last time we see each other" to which lancer replies "Hah, shut up! That's my line", as if they know each other. If it were a different Archer than from Stay/Night, saying such a thing would be unthinkable

He is Shirou, but he is also Nameless since he is a real hero who represents a concept. He is primarily the hero without a name, which is something to understand, but Nasu on the downlow also just expects people to use logic and realize that even if he doesn't have a name he must still be that guy.
>>
>>142088005
>Taiga: Is it correct to say that Moon Cell Servants aren't summoned from the counter force, but are instead reproduced copies like NPCs?
>Sakura: Yes, that's right. To be more precise, they are perfectly reproduced from the Moon Cell's records of human history. However, that human history is connected to the throne of heroes in multiple ways, so they can't be called copies as a rule. In short, the Moon Cell consciously creates its own history of humanity, but that history is the exact same as the throne of heroes, so it's like they overlap in multiple ways as the same existences.
>Taiga: While we're at it, the counter force is a different thing altogether. Archer-san is a counter force heroic spirit, but Archer-san in EXTRA was summoned from the throne of heroes, so he's not a slave of the counter force this time.
>Caster: I see, so the reason he has a few differences from the original Fate is also because of that state.

Also this, but he also remembers being summoned during the fifth war in CCC, and guardian stuff is mentioned in his bio. Him becoming a full heroic spirit might be a new thing for him as he was finally accepted, or his records from Extra world and F/SN world mixed together since the throne and Mooncell are connected.
>>
>tfw have a ps4
>but its in the living room and doesn't connect properly to my monitor

Guess ill watch a playthrough on youtube or something.
>>
>>142088005
That's what I was saying. He's basically the same Emiya but made a pact with the Moon Cell instead of with Alaya. Instead of becoming a GC, he became a stand in for the concept of "All the Nameless vigilantes of justice", basically.
>>
>>142088132
I forgot to add that it's also probably why he's described as being less cynical than his FSN counterpart. Because this form of him is much closer to what he intended to become when he became a CG.
>>
>>142088197
He's less cynical for reasons you see in the game. He starts off in Extra exactly like his F/SN self, but with no Shirou around to make him an edgelord he just tries to act like a normal servant.

Starts off jaded and nagging, along the way he comes to trust his master, he is able to get some things off his chest and move past it a bit, and then he becomes less jaded and embarrassed by his fifth war self which he remembers being. Its during his seventh week conversation when he finally moves past his issues and reaches a new answer, but before that point he was still cynical.
>>
>>142088427
It takes a lot of development for him to get to that point though, and yet again he starts off exactly the same as in F/SN except without a target of revenge to indulge in his more jaded self.

Reason why he's the nameless hero is addressed here
>>
>>142066562
So apparently servants have transformations in this game. What will GARcher's be? maybe he gets to summon Excalibur?
>>
>>142088833
Kanshou and Bakuya overedge would be my hope.
>>
>>142088833
>>142089301
He already has both these things in CCC as normal moves, neither would be too fitting to be his transformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIilXBGyrCE

Transforming would have to be bigger, where you suddenly go into an almost invincible mode and can hit mooks by the dozens.
>>
I'm just excited to see what summoning UBW will look like.
>>
>>142089393
Maybe he'll turn into a big sword.
>>
>>142089463
How about armor made out of swords?
>>
File: 1464003193481.jpg (371 KB, 1283x981) Image search: [Google]
1464003193481.jpg
371 KB, 1283x981
I just want my Altera
>>
>>142089463
Would be better just to have him surrounded by a bunch of floating swords while wearing armor made of swords, as a temporary mode. Everywhere that you attack swords fly outward in that direction.

The game can't handle that many objects onscreen at a time though probably.
>>
>>142078947
>True Archer
>True Rider
What
>>
>>142088005
>tfw Emiya is so justice he can represent them all
>>
File: 1429151483341.jpg (1 MB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429151483341.jpg
1 MB, 849x1200
I hope I can give Cu a happy ending.
>>
>>142090454
In Fate/Strange

No "True" doesn't mean anything special, it means basically the same thing as differentiating Hassan from Sasaki. There are the fake servants that were summoned thinking they were taking part in the war but really they were just there to power the leylines, and the true servants which are meant to actually be in the war. Fake servants tend to be more improper in nature, like how disease as a concept was summoned, but they are still servants and not actually fakes.

Fake only means they aren't actually the servants for the war, but because the war became such a clusterfuck it doesn't matter anymore aside from distinguishing them apart. Now fakes and true are both in the war, and no one is on anyone's side too much.

Although Enkidu, Richard the Lionhard, and Zealot hassan currently have a truce
>>
>>142090454
Fate/Strange Fake has two groups of servants. The "fake" group were summoned to prep the laylines. The "true" servants was the second group that were supossed to be the actual contestants for the grail war and the plan was for the to cooperate to kill off the "fake" servants before starting to fight among each other. It didn't work out and it's basically a 13 servant grail war now.
The fake servants are also all anomalies in some way.
True Archer is Heracles and True Rider is Hippolyta.
>>
File: 1033.jpg (118 KB, 385x545) Image search: [Google]
1033.jpg
118 KB, 385x545
>>142090658
Any time a grail war happens in America as well, if it gets too chaotic and the country is deemed to be in danger, the presidents in the throne all get together to force an American to be summoned and they power him up a bit.

Seems to be True Berserker in this case
>>
>>142090720
I wonder if he will get all his physical stats boosted to EX this time seeing as he is a Berserker instead of a Caster.
>>
>>142090813
Seems that he runs on electricity rather than mana

This might be the rumored Thomas Mazda Edison form that he almost used in Grand Order.
>>
>>142090720
>Trump will be recorded in the throne of presidents because americans are stupid enough to vote for him
top lel
>>
>>142090887
Please keep your cancer on /pol/.
>>
>>142090887
It was already ruined when a nigger got allowed to contaminate it.
>>
>>142090887
>>142090952
Fuck off both of you with this shit.
>>
>>142088058
Well, it wouldn't make much sense for Archer to be the representative of all nameless heroes if this incarnation of him wasn't intrinsically tied to the events that led him to become a CG in first place. The Counter Force isn't interfering here, but it is the backdrop to what qualifies Archer to be a Hero in the throne.
>>
>>142091123
The logic is a bit backwards; this is an Archer from a world-line where he indeed became a proper hero, who isn't subject to the counter force but rather is in the throne. He still did most of the same things, but in some way he managed to become just barely proper enough.

He doesn't need to be tied to his CG self in order to be recognized, because this version of him already did the same things except he did them a little better perhaps since he was recognized. Archer didn't become a hero because in some world he became a CG, rather if he was a CG then he certainly wouldn't be a proper hero.
>>
>>142091208
>except he did them a little better perhaps since he was recognized
Don't forget that he did exactly the same same. It's just that in that world the Moon Cell exists. It's the Moon Cell that made a contract with him to become a Heroic Spirit, not the World. He became one exactly the same way. This was my point earlier.

He isn't a hero who became famous and then became a heroic spirit like Cu or Herakles, that's the opposite of the "nameless" thing. He agreed to be a stand-in for the concept of "hero of justice" in exchange for a miracle that the Moon Cell provided instead of the World for FSN Emiya.
>>
>>142066562
>>>/v/

This is not anime.
>>
>>142077228
>That was enuma elish at 50% output

No it wasn't.
>>
>>142077515
>Since it's said
>Because X can happen if X

Gilgamesh is garbage get over it, i'm tired of Gilfags using these
>but maybe this
>but maybe that

He always loses when it matters, that's what counts. Hype means absolutely nothing, he has zero feats.
>>142077876
>mud-boosted heracles archer
He's not being boosted by the mud, it was used just to make him evil.
>>
>>142091938
You're behaving as if this was about rooting for a specific character. That's not what's going on at all. It's just fact that he's stated to be very strong on multiple occasions. Nasu calls the Gilgamesh option in CCC a "cheat route" from a plot perspective.

You're acting as if this were televised wrestling or something. It's not, get over your stupid powerleveling fights mentality and accepts how a character is written. Him losing to a servant that is supposed to be weaker than him has the same significance as Kirei outmaneuvering Hassan.
>>
>>142092215
Gil is simply shit. There is no excuse for this.
>>
File: 1437610893173.jpg (3 MB, 2443x3564) Image search: [Google]
1437610893173.jpg
3 MB, 2443x3564
>>142066562
Howdy, Mooncell servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!
>>
>>142092284
What are you talking about "excuse"? It's a fucking character written to be whatever the plot demands him to be. Seriously, what are you talking about?
>>
>>142092360
>It's a fucking character written to be whatever the plot demands him to be
And the plot demands him to always be nothing but shit. Fuck off and kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142092448
No, it's exactly the opposite. He is characterized as a powerful entity. It's why him losing is a significant in a way that Hassan losing isn't.

Stop fucking calling me a Gilfag because I know how to read and interpret a fucking story you fucking faggot. This has nothing to do with liking a character or not. You're the only one implying that.

If I correctly remember that Medea's magic is stated to be above and beyond the magic of Rin's era are you going to call me a Medeafag because Rin kills her? What about how I correctly remember Herakles being stated to be physically the strongest servant in the 5th war are you going to call me a Herkfag because Shirou managed to kill him? What if I say that Alter Saber is probably stronger than her normal self because of the unlimited amount of mana she can use are you going to call me a AlterSaberfag because Shirou manages to kill her in one of the endings?

Nasu writes his stories with the underdog winning in mind. It's simple.
>>
I didn't have enough space to add that saying Gilgamesh is weak because he is written to lose would be like saying Ganon/Ganondork is a weakling in his own universe because Link never ever fails to kill his incarnations. I hope you realize that you are basically complaining that Gilgamesh is not written as a Gary Stu.
>>
>>142092807
>He is characterized as a powerful entity.
He really isn't. His whole character is about being trash.
>>
>>142093494
Do you even know why people call him a jobber? Do you understand the concept of jobbing? I feel that you may simply be trying way too hard right now.
>>
File: shirou sweat.png (216 KB, 487x594) Image search: [Google]
shirou sweat.png
216 KB, 487x594
>>142093494
Are you drunk?
>>
>>142093533
Just fuck off, Gilfag.
>>
File: 324563.png (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
324563.png
690 KB, 1280x720
>>142068218
Then why did he have memories of Rin? And Shinji/Issei. (whichever one of them it was) And his life as a seigi no mikata? Did you even see his final scene in F/E?
>>
>>142093624
You're the delusional one who keeps pretending that Gilgamesh is characterized the same way as Avenger.
>>
File: 1347463861446.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1347463861446.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>142077155
Are Gilfags really this butthurt that he lost to someone using two items more powerful than any NP, created by the greatest magus in that multiverse, wielded by a girl with unlimited mana?

Quit the bitching already. Gilfags are almost as bad as jetfags.
>>
>>142093681
But he is characterized in the same way. Avenger will always lose against everyone because he is weak and Gil will lose against everyone because he's completely fucking retarded. If Gil were to fight Avenger he would undeniably find a way to fuck that up too and get himself killed like the piece of trash that he is.
>>
File: 1454089921584.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1454089921584.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>142067642
>listening to 11s try to speak English
>>
>>142093820
>Gil will lose against everyone because he's completely fucking retarded.
Gilgamesh beat Caster, Lancer, Berserker and Fake Assassin. That's a better track record than most servants in FSN. And this is not counting CCC. Did you even read the VN?
>>
>>142093948
>Still gets killed by a human.
Gil is trash. Kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142094077
You're practically spamming at this point. Fuck off. Go shitpost somewhere else.
>>
>>142094114
fuck off gilfag
>>
>>142094129
I'm not your boogeyman. Fuck off tryhard. Go force your meme somewhere else.
>>
>>142094114
I'll repeated it as many times as it is necessary. Kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142094154
fuck off gilfag
>>
>>142094164
Kill yourself spammer. You might as well be a secondary at this point.
>>
>>142094206
What the fuck is so special about Gil that you people hate him so much? You didn't give a shit when I said Medea had superior magecraft and yet she lost a fight to Rin.
>>
>>142066562
SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>142094251
Or what you'll spam some more?
>>
>>>/v/
>>>/v/
>>
>>142094185
I'll repeated it as many times as it is necessary. Kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142094289
I'm not a Gilfag. I'm just someone who read the VN. Gil is characterized as being strong the same way Medea is characterized as having superior magecraft. You can shitpost all you want, that doesn't change anything. You won't magically be right simply because you dislike a character.
>>
>>142094330
>I'm not a Gilfag.
Of course you aren't. Fuck off and kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142094351
I don't even like Gil as a character, I think he's one dimensional and boring. That doesn't change the fact that in two routes he is the final boss. I didn't write the story like that, Nasu did.
>>
>>142066562
Hey i don't understand. Doesn't the Throne of Heroes was outside the timeline of the world? So there can't be two different Archers in there, so it would be only one? Or is there something i'm missing?
>>
>>142094391
>I don't even like Gil as a character,
Kill yourself, Gilfag.
>>
>>142094479
Why not call me a Ganonfag while your at it. I said he was strong even though he gets beaten by Link every time. Might as well call me a Vegetafag as well since he's obviously portrayed as strong even though he loses quite often. Call me a Vectorfag as well, he loses a lot and yet he's strong.
>>
>>142094566
Fuck off, Gilfag.
>>
>>142066562
How come no one remembers that this is coming out for the Vita as well as the PS4?
>>
>>142094608
Probably because there is no point in getting the PSVita version. And so few people own it in the West.
>>
>>142094566
I'll be honest, you should really just shut up. It's baffling how you spent 20 posts replying to blatant bait.
>>
>>142094289
>>142094164
>I'll repeated it
Nigga, you had two times, at least get it right once.
Damn, weebs are dumb.
>>
>>142094446
You're missing a few things there, but to address part of your point, there can be many copies of the same hero in the throne.

The throne can have Arthuria, and it can also have Arthur. Throne can have Siegfried, and it can also have Sigurd. Also I'd hope you're not making that comment in relation to being confused how both EMIYA and Gilgamesh can exist simultaneously, and instead are making it in relation to EMIYA.

Although Mumei isn't exactly a different existence from EMIYA, although he kind of is, although not exactly.
>>
I need Lancelot dammit.
>>
>>142066562
>5 servants who use swords
Thanks Marvelous.
>>
So what kind of game is Extella going to be?

I wouldn't mind a brawler RPG or a well-balanced 2D fighter.
>>
>>142097937
Musou by the looks of it.
>>
File: fc_02.jpg (126 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
fc_02.jpg
126 KB, 548x308
>>142097769
Does this look like a sword to you
>>
>>142097962
Oh.
Great.
>>
>>142098011
She uses a sword in her normal form.
>>
>>142090601
Can someone sum up the synopsis of Vol 3. Btw how does Gil react to True Rider, thar she could land a hit on True Archer and he couldn't. Does Gil see her as a mongrel also?
>>
>>142098219
Gil wants to tap that ass
>>
>>142075715
>Orion
>Teach

But why
>>
Can't wait to spam ubw and gate of babylon over and over again
>>
>>142066562
What's the point of this?
And why are we still pretending Archer isn't bad end Shirou?
How long will Nasu be allowed to get away with this?
>>
>>142098791
http://gematsu.com/2015/11/japanese-users-want-precure-warriors-game
>>
>>142098835
Only if I can be Nagisa
>>
>>>/v/
>>
File: servant washington.jpg (4 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
servant washington.jpg
4 MB, 2592x1944
>>142066562
>No name
Come on now, the secret have been out for a decade
>>
You choosed everything wrong on purpose right ?
>>
>>142067642
looks nice, might be the first kyoanus anime to watch in a while.
>>
>>142072955
That list if fake
>>
File: Gawain.png (104 KB, 184x479) Image search: [Google]
Gawain.png
104 KB, 184x479
>>142066562
>>
>>142103550
Gawain, please, return sucking your king's dick.
>>
>>142103604

Only when Merlin puts it back on her.
>>
>>142103619
I was talking about Leo.
>>
>>142103689

Leo's not his king. Arturia is.
>>
>>142071341
>KISAMA, WHO ARE YOU?!
>Just a passing through Seigi no Mikata, remember that!
>>
>>142090601
True servants are pretty much oddball as well. Just look at Edison and whatever the crap Watcher is.

Hippolyta is probably the most 'normal' Servant so far though.
>>
>>142104090
>Hippolyta
Is she strong?
>>
>>142104744
She manages to punch Herc through a mountain and turn it into rubble.
>>
>>142067743
>>142067824
>>142067918
It's not exactly "nameless", but it's pretty much the perfect name for EMIYA.

無名 (pronounced "mumei"), means nameless.

無銘 (pronounced exactly the same), literally means "no inscription", and refers to a sword (or work of art) without a name, (as normally a sword would have the name of its manufacturer engraved on it).

Due to the identical pronunciation the only way to tell them apart in spoken language is from context.

Truly a man with a body made out of swords.
>>
Why are there so many secondaries on /a/ these days?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.