[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's listening to the Kizumonogatari audiobook? Does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (635 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
635 KB, 640x960
Who's listening to the Kizumonogatari audiobook?

Does it make you wish they'd finally add a dub to the franchise already?
>>
>>142059413
No why would I want that?
A dub would be shit and never live up to the original seiyuu.
>>
>>142059413
I didn't like it. Araragi sounds like a typical main guy (well, he does so too in the anime when he doesn't go full comedy, but this is too much).

Shinobu sounds just cute, not the she's-the-boss-of-the-oddities cute like in the anime.
>>
>>142059413
no never
>>
Nah.

I'm too attached to the characters' voices now, adding english dub after 8 seasons is a really bad idea
>>
Does it include the PDF?
>>
>>142060550
Didn't stop aniplex for shilling the import version of Fate Zero for $400 per 12 episode set then releasing a 10% cheaper set with the dub a few months later
>>
>>142063652
But Fate is translatable to a decent degree, Monogatari is not. And most of the people that are into it don't want it in dub.
>>
I like Kisshot's voice
>>
>>142059542
The actress voicing Kiss Shot sounds pretty good so far.
>>
Well jap voices in Monogatari series are awesome, it's literally the only anime in which I can differentiate between characters by hearing their voice
>>
Audio books are for underages who don't know how to read.
>>
>>142064247
Or people who drive a lot
>>
>>142064247
Let's see you reading while working out
>>
>>142064355
>>142064948
Why do you feel the need to have a book at that time? You can easily just listen to music and not have to focus on listening as much.

You can read when you're free and set the pace for yourself and let your imagination do the rest.
>>
>>142064247
Audio books are for people who can't read it because fuckers at Amazon didn't bother with digital version
>>
>not learning jap despite listening to weeb shit
Does it make you wish you'd kill yourself already?
>>
>>142065224
By the time I'll learn enough Japanese to read or listen I'll get bored of anime anyway.
>>
A Monogatari dub is as pointless as a Zetsubou Sensei dub, too many visual gags involving text and jokes that only work in Japanese.
>>
>>142064355
>>142064948
>Reading books when you are busy
>Being this retarded

>>142065112
>Being a digital fag

Physical books>Digital

Every time.
>>
>>142059413
Vertical pls go
You're not cool anymore
>>
>>142066557
This. Reading requires commitment and attention. It's just as dumb as when people say they watch dubs so they can do something else while watching anime.
>>
File: oh_shit_im_sorry.png (291 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
oh_shit_im_sorry.png
291 KB, 500x335
>iPhone
>>
>>142066557
>Waiting 18-32 days for international shipping and paying extra.

Physical books may be better but e-books are much more comfortable for limited releases like this
>>
>>142065008
To be honest I hate audiobooks, but I have a part time job as a teacher of my native language and I have to read some stuff that I really fucking hate and I'd rather listen to it while driving

About monogatari - I'm so used to listening to books while driving that I downloaded a couple of novels to listen to.
>>
>>142067121
What kind of third world do you live in where you wait more than 1 day for shipping?

>>142068254
Still dumb, you should read stuff you want to read in your own free time.
>>
>>142068468
I read stuff I want to read in my own free time. I love physical books.

I read stuff I hate while being busy with doing something else and I don't care if that shit is an audiobook.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 925x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 925x526
>>142067121
>18-32 days
You're in Flipland, aren't you?
>>
>>142067121
>18-32 days
Why do you live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
I couldn't imagine anyone being able to do a good Shinobu. The rest are debatable.
>>
The one who voices Shinobu is too high pitched.
>>
>>142059413
Why is there so much cancer on /a/ lately?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.