[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible that Spirit of Eternity Sword series never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
How is it possible that Spirit of Eternity Sword series never got a real anime?
>>
Not that I have an answer to your question but Seinarukana was pretty bad desu. That whole speech with MC and Jirol about how he can save the world(s) with the power of friendship was truly awful.
>>
The writing was simply awful, even by animu standard.
>>
File: ChxjxOUUYAEfb3n.jpg (49 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
ChxjxOUUYAEfb3n.jpg
49 KB, 600x664
>>142057536
I wonder the same when I ponder why Ar tonelico doesn't have one either.

Third game/remark hype.

>>142058594
You're thinking of the 2nd game. Aselia actually has decent writing, flaws notwithstanding. Plenty of worse writing have had anime adaptations anyways.
>>
>>142057536
Because it's fucking long.
>>
>>142057536
It's kinda dead as a series, if I'm not mistaken. The writer has long since left Xuse, at least, while Shinyaku is in both development hell and is just a remake of the first game.

No reason to make an anime for something that you can't really advertise.
>>
File: CNDtWRNUwAA1IMs.png (178 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
CNDtWRNUwAA1IMs.png
178 KB, 600x853
>>142060951
NT will be composed of several episodes. A few of episodes will be dedicated to remaking the first game and more, like a prequel to the first game. But there will be other episodes that focus on the sequel aspects, one with Euphoria being the lead heroine to continue the story and war between Eternals.
>>
>>142061709
Temuorin raping Euphoria when
>>
>>142059401
Yeah the first game was great after they went to Phantasmagoria. If it ever got an anime I wonder how many would drop in the shitty school antics.
>>
File: Cg8RIzaWwAA_dzG.jpg (81 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
Cg8RIzaWwAA_dzG.jpg
81 KB, 600x469
>>142061964
Never. Euphoria and Temuorin are teaming up in the sequel due to common goal.

>>142062578
>YFW Aselia did the summon to different, fantasy world where sword and magic approach before most
>>
>>142062814
Euphoria is the best girl.
>>142057987
>That whole speech with MC and Jirol about how he can save the world(s) with the power of friendship was truly awful.
The best thing about that speech is that Jirol had friends too but they were killed.
>>
>>142061709
I heard that the sequel/remake will be all-ages. That's instant fail. I just hope the dark and gritty stutf and seriousiness of the stories will not be toned down because of that.
>>
>>142062950
The story that resolves around the main cast's past lives in the 2nd game is so much better than the actual story. I'm hoping a remake of the 2nd game will happen, and hopefully more time will be spent on Jirol and the other god's life. Or at the least a spin-off that focused on how Jirol came to be, to being used and imprison, getting freed by Narukana, and involvement in the war between north and south gods (over the murder of loli god) that led him to earn his name as the god of destruction.
>>
>>142063047
>all-ages
For now. It means no h-scenes, but the dark tone, blood, and other serious stuff shouldn't be affected. A console version is a different matter, but that's unlikely so I don't think we have to worry about that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.