[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
少年は少女と恋に落ちます。 告白することができません、彼は女の子の電話番号にデウスエクスマキナによ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (39 KB, 503x397) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39 KB, 503x397
少年は少女と恋に落ちます。

告白することができません、彼は女の子の電話番号にデウスエクスマキナによってに恵まれています。奇妙なエリアコードを気にすることはありません、彼はすぐに彼女を呼び出し、彼女は同様に彼に片思いを持っていることを見つけるために大喜びされています。

彼は女の子に前日の自白を語るときには、次の日には、彼女は当惑した表情で彼を見ます。いくつかの調査の後、彼は彼が呼ばれる少女は、彼が恋に落ちた同じ女の子ではないことを知ります。実際には、彼女がすべてでこの宇宙に存在しません。彼女はあまりにも彼女のクラッシュの穏やか気づかないエムシイ自身のエイユウの自己、と恋に落ちた女の子のもうひとつの世界の対応、です。

二人は、彼らが他の自己の心を征服する必要が武器で他を装備するために彼らの最も暗い、最もプライベートな秘密お互いを与えるために契約を打つようハイジンックが続いて起こります。 二人がそれぞれの愛する人を追いかけている間、彼らは代わりにお互いに恋に落ちると愛の性質に疑問を始めると、ドラマが続きます。
>>
>>142056256
And a ching chong nig nog to you, anonymous.
>>
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>142056256
What the fuck do these moon runes mean!?
>>
>>142056340
It means ___________________________________________________________________________________You're waifu a shit______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>142056256
>*告白することができず
stopped reading there, learn more.
>>
>>142056387
>Not at
>少年は
>>
File: weebomatic.jpg (662 KB, 1125x2000) Image search: [Google]
weebomatic.jpg
662 KB, 1125x2000
Post ur 携帯電話 my fellow weebs
>>
>>142056256
Fuck off.
>>
>>142056441
I know exactly what I was reading into.
>>
There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>142056508
What is the intended purpose of this pasta?
>>
>>142056552
Irony.
>>
>>142056552
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>Google Translate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.