[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: attack-on-titan.jpg (166 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
attack-on-titan.jpg
166 KB, 630x394
What went wrong?
>>
everything
>>
Everyone turning into a titan.
Bullshit NWO/Big Brother government plot.
>>
It became too popular
>>
Utgarde arc > Annie arc > Wall Maria arc > current arc/basement retaking arc > shit > government coup arc
>>
It was always really bad
>>
>>142055974
Ultra hipster level
>>
Too much guro.
>>
>>142055974
The manga was shit and I dropped it before the anime was even announced
>>
>>142057587
I guess he is sort of right in the way that the authors said hes going to change the ending because he was scared of the potential backlash.

But this being /a/, it was to be contrarian.
>>
>>142054566
They made Eren a Titan.

The manga was insanely fucking hype. It was actually tense at first and people were dying, and shit was grim and real. Then he became special anime shounen snowflake faggot #1243290843 and it all went to shit.

For a brief moment I thought Eren was actually fucking dead and that Armin was the new MC and that the mangaka had huge fucking balls. His art was pure shit, so I figured he was famous just for being so out of the box.

How wrong I was.
>>
>>142054566
That's a lesson to learn. Even if you build a wall, sooner or later the mexicans will grow tall enough to pass anyways
>>
The focus on Titan shifters alone didn't kill it.

The problem was the plot just zigzagged between NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING and when something big actually did happen it felt really dumb. Reiner and Bert's reveal about their nature was so sloppily handled it reads like a farce.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.