[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, few days ago I was watching some clips of yu gi oh let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: erdyt.png (845 KB, 813x619) Image search: [Google]
erdyt.png
845 KB, 813x619
Hello, few days ago I was watching some clips of yu gi oh let me know anime that is still held, because despite having seen long ago still remember the plot near the end of the first story arc, and several other times (as you see yu gi making Slifer overcame the enemy he ran out the cards) and wanted to know if it was good, or at least tolerable to have a look (for nostalgia at least)
>>
>>142051731
I'm having trouble understanding your post
>>
>>142051837
>>142051731
Dark Side of Dimentions was horrible
>>
Watch the JP version, i think animebam has a pretty damn high quality release with accurate subs if you don't feel like torrenting the entire series
It's pretty damn good and even better even if you have just an ounce of nostalgia for it
>>
>>142051837
I'm wondering if the anime is still good, because I saw so long ago not really remember how good
>>
B E R S E R K E R S O U L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9FyuEG7FM

HA * NA* SE
>>
>>142051891
Only the first season. Arguably, every season that includes the Millenium thingamajigs is watchable.
>>
Just don't watch the dub
>>
>>142051903
Aibou wa...
>>
>>142051903
MONSTA CAADO
>>
>>142051891
It's good but read the manga because it's much better than all 5 of the anime series.

Then watch Darkside of Dimensions movie because it's the pinnacle of yugioh animation.
>>
>>142051891
It's slow paced, has too much BS POWER OF FRIENDSHIP crap, has far too many ridiculous asspulls to take seriously, and does an awful job of jobbing.

All things considered, the first season or two was still pretty decent though.

You should check out the manga from before the card game arc begun. There are a few Kaiji-escque psychological games that are fun to see unfold.
>>
Read the manga, OP. Read it from the beginning to the end, it's the best way to experience it.
>>
>>142052178
>watch Darkside of Dimensions movie
where?
>>
>>142052340
In Japan. No camrips yet and BD doesn't come out until 2017 because they want to release it in theaters in other countries so they get a chance to watch it.
>>
>>142051869
>streaming
But yeah the jP version is alright, fun seeing all the stuff that was cut like the guns and skimpy clothes. Also, the animebam one is the same quality as the one torrent by GX-ST release. There's a hardsubbed one on nyaa, which is probably worse quality. There's also a 340gb ISO floating around which is in 720, but since it's an early digital anime, the quality really doesn't change.
>>
File: hqdefault3492834.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault3492834.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>142052404
>they want to release it in theaters in other countries
pls be in my country and same cast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bda4NAXVXEE
>>
>>142052659
RAPE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.