[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: RinkoGif.gif (240 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
RinkoGif.gif
240 KB, 480x270
How do we fix her?
>>
>Oh it's my favorite costumer! Let me close the store and you can undress in the meantime.
>>
>>142051145

NTR
>>
File: GaysNotWelcome.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
GaysNotWelcome.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>142051278
>>
>>142051145

I'm not really a fan of that dumb pony tail but other than that nothing else needs to change.
>>
File: You'reAnIdiot.jpg (217 KB, 726x695) Image search: [Google]
You'reAnIdiot.jpg
217 KB, 726x695
>>142051439
>I'm not really a fan of that dumb pony tail
>>
>>142051145
But she is perfect
>>
>>142051145

We need to go LEWDer.
>>
>>142051145

i was really disappointed with the amount of Rinko doujins desu. Sure there were a lot but there were only a handful that were good. shame really
>>
Give her the heat rod
>>
>>142051145
Put her in a better anime and make her the christmas cake love interest.
>>
>>142051145
With incest.
>>
>>142052296
this.
it's the only way.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (98 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
98 KB, 714x1000
>>142051145
You're supposed to lift with your knees, not with your back, you fucking newfag! You're gonna slip a disc if you keep that up. Jesus Christ, have you ever done a single solitary minute of hard labour in your life? No wonder you're a fat old hag who hasn't had a dick in ten years. You can't even pick up a box how are you going to pick up a guy? If I hadn't seen your terrible form I might have considered letting you blow me for a few minutes and then cumming on your helpless slut face. I guess I'll have to settle for fucking your nearest female relative while you're on the phone listening to us making sweet sweet passionate love and fondling yourself to it like the sad, lonely loser you are. You have a son, too, right? I'm gonna wingman the shit outta that kid so he has pussy coming after him left right and centre, and I'm gonna make sure he hits every single one of those asses in your house while you're home just so you have to listen to how much sex you're not having. And, just when he moves out to start his own family and you think it's all over, I'm gonna buy and resel every other building in your area, pushing up the market value and making you unable to afford your rent, so you'll have to start selling your body to pay for it. Of course I'll be the one in charge, setting you up with the most desperate, unattractive men possible so that you can't possibly enjoy it. It'll go on for years, as your skin shrivels and your hair grays, and as you're lying in bed, gasping for Death to come and free you from your hell, I'll come to your side, lean over your impure husk of a body, and whisper check these dubs
>>
>>142051145
we need to make her more enthusiastic, somehow
>>
>>142051145
That wedding ring is made to steal her away from her husband. I'm getting hard just thinking about that.
>>
We don't
>>
>>142052296
>Build Fighters
>bad
>>
You don't fix whats broken
>>
>>142051145
Exercise and new hair and better clothes.
>>
>>142051145
Give her a dick?
>>
>>142056443
Did you mean
>Give her the dick?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.