[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach 675
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: 16-17.png (230 KB, 1785x1300) Image search: [Google]
16-17.png
230 KB, 1785x1300
What do you guys think is going to happen next chapter? Are we going to stay on Ichigo and Orihime?

Or, will Ryuken arrive in time to save his son?
>>
>>142023020
Old thread.
>>
>>142049034
most of rukia's character development was without Ichigo though
>apologizes to Renji for not letting herself rely on him when she needed him (going all the way back to when she was adopted)
>her entire relationship with Byakuya changes into a warm, loving sibling relationship
>She gets over her fear of facing the shibas and apologizes to Kuukaku and Ganju
>she becomes assertive in soul society and returns to the competent fighter she was before she lost her powers
>She creates a strong bond of friendship with Orihime due to the understanding of what it's like to be powerless to stand with those fighting
>She tackles her own worst nightmare in the form of a kaien clone and unlocks a new ability
>she applies for and becomes a vice captain
>she gets her hair cut so she's more of a unique individual compared to the image of her sister
>she learns to trust the judgement of all the captains and soul society, as she realizes how much faith in Ichigo they had
>when she's beaten by the quincy, she doesn't complain or beat herself up about it at all
>has bonding moments with Renji as they are both humiliated during training
>becomes upfront and frank with Renji, pointing out how she's okay with his flaws, and can work around it, where previous Rukia would have berated him for it
>the whole as nodt fight

Seriously, after around chapter 180, you might get rukia development due to ichigo once every 100 chapters.
>>
So he's like a Quincy/Shinigami-hybrid who either hollowfied or reached the next stage of his bankai, since his Hollow was actually Zangetsu?
>>
Looks lame as shit.

I mean, a fucking horn? Really?
>>
>>142049736
A little scene between Zangetsu, OMZ and Ichigo, then a comment from YHVH, thenback to Gerard for Shinji's arrival
>>
>>142049878
He may continue to transform as the fight goes on
>>
>>142049736
Ichigo and orihimes relationship will develop and Rukiafags will be Salty as fuck.
>>
>>142049878
As Aizen said all things are ugly midway through evolution
>>
>>142049804
Basically he doesn't work like any of his parts.
It seems to be implying that ONE of his swords slowly turning white is activating his hollow/shinigami powers, while the "black blade" is his quincy powers.
I know it seems odd because it's the inverse of quincies and shinigami, but his hollow was "white" and his quincy powers were embodied by OMZ who is just Ywach, who uses a bunch of darkness related powers.

It could be switched though, because of the way the white seemed to spill on the blade resembles quincy blut, but there wouldn't be a reason for him to transform then.

Ichigo is slowly unlocking all of his powers.

First was just shinigami, now it's shinigami/hollow, and next he'll start using blut and etc.

I suspect he won't have a bankai, he'll have something else all together.
>>
>>142049934
Aizen condom form is pretty rad though.
>>
>>142049950
>I suspect he won't have a bankai, he'll have something else all together.
Ichibei did say Bankai was a new concept that is does not fit what he does. And he compared himself to Ichigo, power wise, when he resurrected himself.

Also, considering the parallel between YHVH and Ichigo, there may be something regarding the way the people around him had their powers awakened or changed.
>>
File: 13.png (265 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
13.png
265 KB, 900x1300
This chapter shows how much Orihime has grown. For the longest time she has been unable to connect with Ichigo. No matter how hard she tried, she could never understand him. All the while she had to watch Rukia be the one to constantly clear up Ichigo's rain. She was heartbroken that she was the only one unable to connect with Ichigo.
Furthermore, she has failed to protect Ichigo time and time again. In Hueco Mundo, she left everything she held dear in order to protect her friends. When her friends came to try and rescue her, she was unable to protect them. Her failures directly led to the death of Ichigo. She would then fail again to protect Ichigo during the Fullbring Arc. Even though she developed new powers, they were ultimately ineffective as Facebook mindfucked her.

However, this has all changed in this last arc. Not only is Orihime finally able to stand and protect Ichigo, but she's finally able to understand him. All it took was one look and Orihime understood everything. Instead of being emotionally distraught, she was able to give it her all and protect Ichigo from Yhwach's attack. While this happened, it gave Ichigo time to transform. What a good chapter for Orihime and her character development.
>>
>>142050020
I think what's REALLY going to throw a wrench in it all is what the allmighty power actually does.
The fact that Haschy was like "Seeing the future isn't even what its for" or whatever to me suggests that it's not that he sees the future, it's that he can manipulate time by forcing the future he sees to happen.
>ichigo strikes Ywach down
>Ywach stands up, suddenly fine
>Explains that it's not the future he saw
>Ichigo does it again
>again he's fine
>hes basically rejecting all events but his preferred one, like Orihime does.
>>
>>142050133
If this is true, it'll be interesting to see how Ichigo and friends win. Maybe it'll be a competition between Yhwach and Orihime to see who can reject the future better.
>>
>>142050169
I think it'll be that Ichigo has to tap his quincy ability to collect reishi, and crank it up to an 11 to absorb power directly from Ywach.
Or everyone loans him power.
the fact that, unlike with Aizen, his nakama is all headed towards him suggests they'll be useful for some purpose.
>>
>>142050133
Going by the fight against Ichibei, it looks like he can hijack his opponents powers. Its like the Sharingan on steroids.

I'd say it is not so much rejection (a power explicitly said to violate the realm of God) but rather what happens when a resistible force meets an immovable object.

Except that Ichigo's power literally is irrestible force.

>>142050169
Maybe Ichigo will use the connection he has with Orihime's power to do the same thing YHVH does, but in reverse. Greatly enhancing her power by lending her his own.
>>
I haven't been following this arc at all. Last chapter i read was one of the hands of whoever the fuck. That guy in ops image looks like grimjoww and ichigo fused. The fucks going on?
>>
>>142050297
Catch up. It isn't Grimmjow, but Grimmjow does play a role in this arc.
>>
>>142050297
Ichigo is awakening the powers of Zangetsu (the hollow) using Quincy power and fused with it, making him a chimaera of every power in existence.
>>
>>142050071
I'm waiting for the Viz translation of this scene. I don't trust Mangastream. It could be that it sounds cheesy because it's coming straight from her heart, so who knows.
>>
>>142050310
>>142050329
So is this even gonna be worth the catch up? Cause I guess ichigo finally having some control of his powers is kinda cool. I just want the arc to stop being boring
>>
>>142050379
Yeah, it's interesting. The last few chapters have made it worth staying up for spoilers.
>>
>>142050379
This as the last image in this chapter. We know nothing of what it does beyond that.

Bleach is best read in bulk, so catch up. Not like it takes long. Also, Urahara's and Zaraki's Bankais
>>
>>142049792
It's honestly impressive to see how much Rukia and Renji have grown. I thought I would hate Renji after reading the first hundred or so chapters, but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.
>>
Speaking as a neutral fan on the Ichigo big ship war (the only couple I liked were Ran and Gin), I think what bothers most Ichirukifags is that they completely misunderstood Orihime's character development. For years and years they tried to sermon and looked down her feelings as 'negative' for her development, interpreting incorrectly it made her weak while Ulquiorra, the Arrancar who emotionally abused her and kidnapped her, 'toughened' her up when he just made her emotional vulnerable which led to what happened to The Lust arc.

Instead, Kubo had steadily grow Orihime's feelings strengthening her resolve to finally understand and fight by Ichigo's side. They gave her strength instead of made her weak and that threatened them when they shipped a pairing reliant on emotional dependence which Ichigo no longer needs, and dreamed of a 'battle couple' that never came to be. Rukia battles side by side...with Renji, not Ichigo. Ichigo meanwhile battles side by side with Orihime, as a team which complemented each others weakness with their strength. That, even if it's not explicitly romantic, scares them because there's no more room for Ichigo and Rukia who are depressed and reliant on each other as an emotional crutch. They have matured and now fight with Orihime and Renji who also came to terms with their own growth.
>>
>>142050417
FUCK URAHARAS I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG
I've already seen zarakis. Any elaboration on it other than "it just cuts more"
>>
>>142050734
That's one of the things that I feel most people have missed about this last chapter. Sure, Orihime had development, but so did Ichigo. Ichigo was able to clear up the rain by himself, he didn't need anyone to clear it up for him. I'm glad Ichigo has grown as a character.
>>
>>142050772
He turns red. Some people didn't really like it, but I think it was good. Go catch up.
>>
>>142050800
I'll just start now. Is it on bato.to?
>>
>>142050777
Exactly. I feel Ichigo and Rukia outgrew each other. They would always be special partners, but in the end, who has been Kubo actually be polishing as their partners? I'm not talking of the romantic POV even if it may have implications like this to shippers: Orihime and Renji, the two people who felt inferior and that had to overcome their insecurities and flaw to fight alongside them. But Rukia and Ichigo had to grow the fuck up as well.
>>
>>142050772
By all accounts it was broken and unfinished so no.
Possibly it could cut on a more conceptual level, but that is mostly inferred from the context.

>>142050734
You do make a good point. Personnally I'd rather have an ending without any pairing because the butthurt would be far more satisfying, and because I don't really like the fact that Orihime's character sort of revolves around Ichigo. I'd rather we saw more of her, not just getting stronger to stand beside Ichigo. But eh, whatever.
>>
>>142050826
No, just read it at kissmanga or something.
>>
>>142050907
Alright
>>
>>142049950
Now that Ichigo has access to all four parts of his power, we'll see his true power at last. Which, of course, will be four getsugas at once.
>>
>>142050957
Anon please. A massive, multicoloured Getsuga is more likely.
>>
>>142050880
Well that's fucking boring. Maybe he can cut concepts. That would be kinda cool
>>
>>142050880
I don't really care about any of those pairings. I'm observing and noticing how things have been developed. Rukia and Ichigo were important to each other because their relationship made them grow up, but by their side... who stood by? Not each other but the people who yearned to be stronger and fight by their side. It's just a misunderstanding that resolve was 'negative' or 'one-sided' (even outside the romantic implication, as nakama). They created a bubble of a perfect team that never actually happened in the manga. When has Ichigo and Rukia fight together as a good team?

I couldn't care if they all become chaste monks. I'm just pointing out what is making those shippers uneasy. That their interpretation of Strong Orihime = give up Ichigo's feelings was wrong and that Ichigo always needed Rukia to babysit him.
>>
>>142050979
That is what I meant. As is, however we don't know. And most likely we never will.
>>
>>142050979
You'll better understand his bankai when you read the chapter. He wasn't really able to use it correctly.
>>
>>142051009
I do agree. I merely complain about the writing is all.
>>
>>142050880
>I'd rather we saw more of her, not just getting stronger to stand beside Ichigo
That's hopeful thinking. However, if this was the case, she'd probably be relegated to partying with Chad. At least with the way things are, she's able to be relevant in the final fight.

Also, having her character centered around her desire to protect Ichigo is only a problem if she isn't able to protect him. She was actually able to protect him, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>142051047
It's Kubo who brought us Butterfly Aizen sama. I don't expect it to be well written.
>>
>>142050972
Gay pride getsuga.
>>
>>142051076
I imagine that probably made more sense to the Japanese.
>>
File: bleach-7307575.jpg (137 KB, 800x1181) Image search: [Google]
bleach-7307575.jpg
137 KB, 800x1181
Just caught up

So Yachiru is zarakis bankai?

Why does a Bankai have a Shikai?
>>
>>142051065
>However, if this was the case, she'd probably be relegated to partying with Chad
That is a real problem, but what can you do.

But enough about shipping.

>>142051076
I liked Butterflaizen.

>>142051171
Much like OMZ materialised swords, no reason why she could not. Also, she was oppressed and overwhelmed by Zaraki's power. Thus she was mostly formless and could create variation of her own power. That is to say, cutting.
>>
File: 1363498002154.jpg (395 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1363498002154.jpg
395 KB, 1280x720
>>142051171
What if Ken is Yachiru's sword. She technically is the one to say "bankai", followed by Ken transforming
>>
>>142050248
>Greatly enhancing her power by lending her his own.
Rukia lends her power to Ichigo in the start of the manga. Ichigo ends the manga by lending his power to Orihime.

Anyway, if her powers are a Schrift given by Ichigo, I wonder if he'll get her powers if she dies.
>>
>>142051378
>Ichigo ends the manga by lending his power to Orihime.

Do you want Ichirukifags to commit suicide?
>>
>>142051378
The Schrift is something YHVH developped later, to give the powers he lends greater scope, as well as having more control over them.

If Ichigo's power is similar, then it would be a proto Schrift.

With that said however, note how Hachi compares his special Vizard kido to her powers, meaning they have a Hollow connection. Moreover, YHVH hints that Ichigo's power is the better reflection of his. As such, he could do the same thing YHVH does, but more complete. It stabilises his own by giving it shape. Rather than getting it back, it might unbalance him.
>>
>>142051462
>meaning they have a Hollow connection
That could be the case, but why didn't she feel anything in Hueco Mundo? Chad did, although his connection is more obvious.
>>
File: bleach15paron.gif (15 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
bleach15paron.gif
15 KB, 100x100
Wait wait wait...

what if...

Ichigo has actually "unknowingly" bestowed powers on Chad and Orihime in the exact same way that Bach gave other Quincies powers? And if and when he takes them back he is gonna look like an old man, similar to Bach? Bach would make Ichigo to get his powers back from Orihime and Chad, by killing them.

The final fight would then be between old-man Ichigo and old-man Bach. Old Ichigo would either have some sort of beard, or the "baron"-style moustache, bringing the series a full circle, back to where it began.
>>
>>142051462
>>142051493
>>142051378
We still don't know what the fuck Orihime is.
>>
>>142051503
>takes them back
Hashbrown did say that he saw the death of all of Ishida's friends. Maybe that's how he'll get all the powers he lent to Chad and Orihime back.

The only thing that confuses me is why Tatsuki/Karin/Yuzu didn't get a Schrift.
>>
>>142051493
>>142051508
If I were to guess, I would suppose it has to do with the power exposure.

That is, Chat received his power from his body being contaminated by the Hollow reiatsu in his body, amplified by the raging power that is Ichigo's. Therefore, he is similar to an Arrancar in that his is a Hollow power amplified by a Shinigami.

On the other side of the spectrum, Inoue was exposed to Shinigami powers as a soul linked to a body, then contaminated by Hollow powers.

In both cases, their powers were jolted into function by contact with Hollow reiatsu, it being shaped in different ways because the point of origin, the initial amount of power (Hollow for Chad, Shinigami for Inoue) is the of opposite factor.

>>142051503
>>142051542
Ichigo is unlikely to recover those powers. Rather, they might evolve. Much like the Soul King lent his power to the Royal Guard, making them part of his power.
Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.
>>
>>142051508
I went into the Fullbring arc thinking that my questions would be answered. For some reason, Kubo neglected to make Orihime a fullbringer. I left the arc with more questions than I started off with.
>>
>>142051620
>then contaminated by Hollow powers.
When did this happen? We know how it happened to Chad, but Orihime?
>>
File: bleach-9092.jpg (109 KB, 800x1261) Image search: [Google]
bleach-9092.jpg
109 KB, 800x1261
>>142051727
She was bitten by her brother as a soul. Hilariously in much the same place and way Masaki was.
>>
>>142051620
>Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQOQvLNrYfE
>>
File: 08.jpg (118 KB, 675x1100) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
118 KB, 675x1100
>>142051787
She was detached from her body at the time, would the hollow even be able to infect her?
>>
>>142051858
I know, yes. And why not? If we assume exposition to Ichigo's leaking power served to giver her power, why could she no be contaminated by a Hollow.

Hollow reiatsu contaminates every being it hits. Quincies just have a more explosive reaction to this.

>>142051853
Alternatively, as Ichigo's Schutzstaffel equivalent. Powerup included.
>>
>>142051076
His zan spirit is Luna Moth
>>
>>142051858
Who is the other character? Seems to know Orihime.
>>
>>142051503
>old-man Ichigo
I remember Kubo tweeting that he has drawn Older Ichigo, but deleted the tweet shortly after
>>
File: 1298688594186.jpg (129 KB, 877x711) Image search: [Google]
1298688594186.jpg
129 KB, 877x711
>>142052135
>>
File: 1463659894600.jpg (59 KB, 505x339) Image search: [Google]
1463659894600.jpg
59 KB, 505x339
Every week until Bleach ends.
>>
>>142051620
>Ishida, Renki, Rukia, Chad and Inoue for new Royal Guard.
Remember the color spread with the two headed eagle and Ichigo surrownded by the nakama?
>>
>>142052135
Anon, that's from the first few chapters. It's her brother, Sora.
>>
>>142052196
>he posted it again
>>
File: 227ecd8fa8747972ccf0e885cd083cfa.jpg (423 KB, 1700x1242) Image search: [Google]
227ecd8fa8747972ccf0e885cd083cfa.jpg
423 KB, 1700x1242
>>142052209
One of my favourite, yes.

I am however wary of using colour spreads as foreshadowing.
>>
>>142052196
She was useful this chapter. It'd be worthwhile to post this five years ago, then maybe it would work.
>>
File: 503894-1.jpg (3 MB, 3023x1517) Image search: [Google]
503894-1.jpg
3 MB, 3023x1517
>>142052282
What's this then?
>>
>>142049736
Would have looked better with half mask than half horn
>>
>>142052282
Of all the characers to put in front, it had to be that faggot Renji.
>>
>>142051171
Kenpachi is Yachiru's sword.
Ken-sword, she calls him Ken-chan for a reason.
>>
>>142052516
>faggot Renji.
Renji is great. Why do you dislike him, anon?
>>
>>142051085
Gaytsuga tenshou
>>
>>142052381
This one makes sense as foreshadowing since the characters as shown as they are. Plus, conceptually, it shows that dark days are still ahead no matter the obstacles Ichigo already overcame in his journey.

Any colour spread with characters in alternative clothing and role is mostly retrofitting current events into the spread.

With that said, Rukia, Renji, Inoue, Chad and Ishida are the most important characters revolving around Ichigo. It makes sense for them to appear surrounding the main character. The two headed roc fits the Middle Eastern theme. It standing over Ichigo is consistent with his crucial position.

Giving it two head could be in relation to his position as a bridge between two worlds. The composition, with the Shinigamis on one side and the living on the other side making it more likely.

Admittedly, the two headed eagle is an imperial symbol, which fits the Wandenreich. It has been used by the Hittites, the Byzantine empire and the Holy Roman Empire, which could fit the cultural drift of YHVH from the East towards Germany.

tl;dr, I doubt it foreshadows those five as the new Schutzstaffel. Or even the connection between Ichigo and YHVH. Especially since YHVH never used the eagle as a symbol, as far as I remember.
>>
File: 22670154.jpg (38 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
22670154.jpg
38 KB, 720x408
>>142052454
I think Kubo was just trying to invoke Tensa Zangetsu's hollowfied form in this design in order to reaffirm the whole confluence of powers shtick. Nothing major but we'll probably see Ichigo with another evolution
>>
File: tumblr_nn62he0KPB1rrp531o1_500.png (172 KB, 373x218) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn62he0KPB1rrp531o1_500.png
172 KB, 373x218
>>142052381
Isn't that a promotional one for Hell movie? So that would make the guy the main villain of the Hell Mobvie with the hell chains but since it was a Kubo Twist it was kept dark because the mastermind was actually Koukto, not Shuurei.
>>
Pretty sure Ichigo will beat Yhwach here. Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

Haschwalth also taking his time with Uryuu because he knows what's about to happen too.
>>
>>142053230
>Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

I have the same expectations.
>>
>>142053230
If this happens, I really, really hope there isn't some struggle where Ishida tries to take back control from Yhwach, which allows Ichigo to get the final hit.
That'd be fucking awful.
>>
File: Corypheus.jpg (99 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Corypheus.jpg
99 KB, 1191x670
>>142053230
>Uryuu drank his blood and shared his power, so when Yhwach dies his will/power/soul will just shifts to Uryuu and force some final rival battle.

This will happen because this is how Ywach survived the previous war in the first place. Yamamoto clearly killed him, but since the Quincies were hiding away in the shadow Realm, he didn't die, because Yhwach is every Quincy. They all have his blood and he can take over any of them when he dies.

Kubo is totally going to rip off Dragon Age Inquisition.

First it'll be Ishida, whom Ryuuken will depower forever with a heart shot, and then the power/essence of Ywach will go to Ichigo, and the final battle will take place in his inner world, because that's totally Kubo, and that is how the Soul King powers will go to Ichigo.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (254 KB, 728x1080) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
254 KB, 728x1080
NORTH REMEMBER
>>
>>142053224
Yes it is.

>>142053373
I would argue that Ichigo's existence is of far greater importance. Considering the timing, it is almost as if Ichigo is the one who gave him his powers back. Ishida being mostly useful to secure the Almighty while he obtains a proper body. He could thereafter get it back and complete the cycle.

If anything, it would be funnier if Ichigo were the one taken over, with Ishida firing the arrow which wakes him up.
>>
>>142053381
>he posted it again
>>
>>142053512
Either way is good for me.
>>
File: 1464340826348.jpg (47 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1464340826348.jpg
47 KB, 344x505
>put away weapon
>it floats next to your back
>>
File: bleach-1586419.jpg (106 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
bleach-1586419.jpg
106 KB, 750x1125
>>142053543
Working off of my theory that the Almighty grants the user the ability to use any power as if it was their own, Ishida would be uniquely suited for the task even. The capacity to see the future being merely a side effect.

He would finally get to fire that giant arrow.
>>
>>142053716
It sticks to his armor. It's magic.

Not even pulling this out of my ass, Ichigo's swords always worked like that.

Only his pre-SS sword and his fullbring sword had a sheath.
>>
>>142053774
His current swords had sheaths.

Also, Zangetsu was held up by the cloth wrap tied to the his back and the sash crossing his chest.
>>
>>142053876
Only the small one ha a sheath. The big one materializes a fabric similar to the cloth the previous one was wrapped in.
>>
>>142053958
Meaning that it ultimately comes with a sheath. The attach point is unclear however.
>>
>>142054082
It's magnetic, or a magical equivalent of that. The red band worked the same.
>>
>>142054122
Pretty sure the cloth wrap attached to the red band by wrapping around it. But this is meaningless anyway.

It was meant to showcase that the blade was unfinished and the power unrefined.
>>
File: rukia a cute2.jpg (236 KB, 489x616) Image search: [Google]
rukia a cute2.jpg
236 KB, 489x616
RUKIA IS GOING TO DIE TO SAVE ICHIGO

WITH HER DYING BREATH SHE WILL TELL ORIHIME TO TAKE CARE OF ICHIGO

IN THE EPILOGUE ICHIGO AND ORIHIME WILL HAVE A CHILD CALLED RUKIA KUROSAKI

screen cap this
>>
File: 1291575036489.jpg (274 KB, 707x479) Image search: [Google]
1291575036489.jpg
274 KB, 707x479
>>142051171
>>
>>142051171
She got an Asauchi and the Asauchi formed after her spirit. So it's basically an Ssauchi that formed after another Asauchi.

I bet it's not scientifically impossible, considering how they work. Just maybe completely unprecedented.
>>
>>142054266
Sounds good to me.
>>
>Hollow reiatsu is poisonous to Quincies
>Ichigo can hybridize his Quincy and Hollow power
I'm not sure what kind of implications this has.
>>
>>142054563
Fullbring
>>
>>142049736
I want to peel this horn off
>>
Someone post the Bleach waifu get images already
>>
>just one horn

Terrible design desu.
>>
>>142054730
Its obviously the early signs of the next powerup.

That form is probably incomplete.
>>
File: Beautiful Senya.png (374 KB, 870x1236) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Senya.png
374 KB, 870x1236
>>142050071
I was reminded of this scene when I read this page.
>>
>>142054730
Have faith, Kubo is really good at powerups. Ichigo just needs to be a little more angry.
>>
File: ichiulqi.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ichiulqi.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>Watching old OPs because why not
>See this

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Does Ryuuken actually have any unique abilities, or is he just peak performance old school Quincy?

Also what's this horseshit about Engetsu being somehow passed to Ichigo and Isshin not having a spirit in his sword?
>>
>>142055171
Ryuken has been mostly kept a mystery, it'll be exciting to see him in action. He'll do anything to protect his son, so he might even die.
>>
>>142055171
I hope Ryuuken does the same type of smart, doctor:ish shit like Ishida at the time he had "lost his powers", mostly in the Bounto Arc

It was cool in a way, that it showed that the was more than one way to get shit done even without spiritual energy. Quincy gadgets, and all sorts of special items that we usually saw Urahara and Mayuri use.

Ryuken could have a similar fighting tactical fighting style like his de-powered sun, but he would have the power and the knowledge to take it up a notch.

I'm gonna be a bit suprised if his best is just a bigger arrow.
>>
File: bodies_of_water_captcha.png (204 KB, 365x564) Image search: [Google]
bodies_of_water_captcha.png
204 KB, 365x564
Except Mayuri and Rukia, are there and powers in Bleach that actually turn you into a substance?
>>
>>142049792
>Rukia
>Competent
>>
File: gremmy.png (152 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
gremmy.png
152 KB, 600x437
>>142055853

Yes.
>>
>>142055853
Gremmy's
>>
>>142049736
So Ichigo was pretending all along and that was part of his plan? And he became White?
I guess that was Kubo's way of saying "Happy Birthday, Aizen"
>>
File: howhorrifying.jpg (64 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
howhorrifying.jpg
64 KB, 226x223
>>142055887
>killed more Arrancars than the rest of Ichigo's team
>killed Ass Note
>held out for longest against Yammy until Ichigo arrived

OK
>>
>>142055853
Cang Du could turn himself into iron, it seems. And I guess Bambietta could turn anything into a bomb.
>>
>>142054563
>>Hollow reiatsu is poisonous to Quincies
No, A hollow would have to infect a Quincy on a soul level in order to do anything
>>
Rukia and Ichigo don't work as couple because, according to the shipper, it depends on Ichigo being an emo kid who needed Queen Rukia to get him out his funk, he cannot function without her. This means that it robbed Ichigo of his character development and maturity.

On the other hand, Ichigo and Orihime work as pairing because it demanded Ichigo to finally mature and acknowledge his nakama can cover for him, which was what Orihime wanted. To fight by his side. The basis of one is reliant on immaturity and dependence, and the other one of mutual work and maturity.

Ichigo and Rukia could have been a couple when he was younger.
>>
>>142055951
So IchiRuki is literal kiddy love?.

ahahha
>>
File: Rukia-BTFO.png (277 KB, 725x554) Image search: [Google]
Rukia-BTFO.png
277 KB, 725x554
>>142055951

DELETE THIS
>>
File: [manga-rain]bleach-ch127-02.png (131 KB, 800x1179) Image search: [Google]
[manga-rain]bleach-ch127-02.png
131 KB, 800x1179
>>142051171
why does a Zanpakuto have a Zanpakuto
>>
File: ichirukigif.gif (462 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
ichirukigif.gif
462 KB, 500x280
>>142055951
That's not true though. They work because it's tsundere-on-tsundere action.
>>
>>142055985
It could have worked better when they were younger and both were still immature. But right now, at least the way the shippers interpret it, would be a step down of Ichigo as a character only to glorify queen rukia. That's insulting to his character. As far as things stands, for now, Orihime is his best match.
>>
>>142056004
Why Starrk had Lilinet
>>
>>142056029
Rukia's not tsundere.
The majority of the shipperbase keeps trying to glorify Rukia as a rain stopper, completely shitting on Ichigo as an individual who can move on and grow the fuck up. They want her to babysit him forever instead of make him grow his own balls to change.
>>
>>142049736

This is so fucking stupid. Each week I think, "it can't get any dumber than this", and then he does it anyway, the absolute madman.
>>
>>142056085
That's why this chapter was good, it showed that Ichigo is able to handle himself.
>>
>>142056132
I know I shouldn't respond, but I might as well. Why is it stupid? Why is this dumb?
>>
>>142056085
That's a very self-serving interpretation of why I think they make a great couple, but okay, whatever helps you realize less that what you describe as Ichigo's an Orihime's relationship is exactly what Ichigo and Rukia had since day one.

It's funny though. Just like it always is, what your arguments consists of is "mee too but even better". That's what tell you off so hard. The argument always was that Rukia helped Ichiog grow, so of course you will attempt the same argument with Orihime, since from the beginning your ship has been in a state of trying to one-up the Ichiruki ship.

Like Orihime herself, you're like in this constant state of trying to catch the fuck up.

But hey. I shipped Minori in Toradora, so I get where you're coming from. You want what you want, I respect that.
>>
>>142056232
>Unironically watching Toradora
>>
>>142056232
Not him, but your entire post is pretty incoherent. I'm legitimately trying to glean any information, but I can't. Please try again as I'm pretty sure you're trying to convey a good point.
>>
File: rapeculture2.png (50 KB, 426x373) Image search: [Google]
rapeculture2.png
50 KB, 426x373
>>142053175
Why is Tensa Shirogetsu's coat so effay?
>>
>>142056349
Because Yhwach even when young is a stylish motherfucker.
>>
>>142056232
I don't understand why you think anyone who doesn't ship Ichiruki automatically ships Ichigo and Orihime. People are allowed to criticize Rukia, she's by no means perfect.
>>
File: 015[1].png (206 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
015[1].png
206 KB, 900x1300
>>142056232
You see, the first thing you did wrong in this post is assume anyone that has something to say about your pairing is someone who likes another pairing.

Ichigo won't have anyone stop the rain for him in the end. His blade is himself, his powers are is own. He will always fight alone.
>>
>>142056478
This is true. In the last battle the rest of the friends will come but they will be as a group, as opposed to him.
>>
>>142056478
What the hell exactly is Zangetsu.

Is it literally three spirits in one sword?
>>
>>142056478
>He will always fight alone.
I'm still surprised that he told Orihime to come with him for the presumed last fight against Yhwach. Furthermore, he's relying on her shields. It's going to be interesting to see the direction the fight will go in now.
>>
>>142056547
Zangetsu is Ichigo

>>142056561
That most probably means the real fight hasn't started yet.
>>
>>142056161

You're supposed to be over 18 years old to access this site.
>>
>>142056576
It probably isn't going to be the final fight, but Ichigo intends it to be. He went to Yhwach in order to stop him.
>>
>>142056604
This is coming from someone who posts low effort bait. Fuck off, go complain about another series.
>>
File: Rukia 1.jpg (78 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
Rukia 1.jpg
78 KB, 750x562
>>142054266

Tite resurrects Byakuya for fear to the fan.

He can Kill Rukia.
>>
>>142049736
most likely orihimes deus ex reverting everything to the days of shinigami and quincies and erasing them also
>>
>>142054266
I really think Rukia sacrificing herself would be a good ending to her character. She starts off the manga by giving Ichigo her power. With this, he was able to survive. As the series progresses, she has given him advice; she has been the one to set him on the right path. It'd be fitting that in the end, she sacrifices herself so that Ichigo is able to live in peace.
It'd be a fitting resolution for Rukia's story.
>>
File: 1460566597284.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460566597284.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Fuck Ichigo I want Ulqiorra as Shinigami and see his bankai + Shikai
>>
File: rape culture lives.jpg (56 KB, 588x640) Image search: [Google]
rape culture lives.jpg
56 KB, 588x640
>>142056853
>reverting everything to the days of shinigami and quincies
>Old Man Genocide comes back for Ywach's dick
>>
>>142056916
I wonder what would have happened if he let Orihime restore his arm.
>>
>>142049736
That's some *teleports behind you* bullshit right there.
>>
File: 013.png (323 KB, 923x1300) Image search: [Google]
013.png
323 KB, 923x1300
>>142056853
You could be onto something. She'd also be a good candidate for the Soul Queen considering she wants to help all the worlds.
>>
File: rapeculture4.png (195 KB, 837x807) Image search: [Google]
rapeculture4.png
195 KB, 837x807
>>142056946
You really wanna know?
>>
File: 1449131719322.jpg (37 KB, 350x404) Image search: [Google]
1449131719322.jpg
37 KB, 350x404
>>142056946
You don't wanna know that Anon.
>>
>>142056901
He'll be back. Ulquiorra's greatest strength was his regenerative ability.
>>
I just finished rereading this arc and man, I wished some of the Sternritter lived. They were actually pretty decent characters.
>>
File: 006.png (344 KB, 896x1300) Image search: [Google]
006.png
344 KB, 896x1300
>>142057860
>>
>>142055951

This is a pretty good argument desu but its validity relies on the assumption that Kubo views dependency in relationships as something undesirable which I'm not sure holds up.

Critics could also argue that Orihime is dependent on Ichigo, but that's irrelevant if you only look at the relationships from Ichigo's perspective as a character.
>>
>>142056636

>hurr durr why is somebody asspulling yet another retarded, badly designed, unfitting, horribly written powerup dumb? you must be baiting if you don't love this absolute horseshit.

I know you must be like twelve, but do kill yourself, you've already fucked up your life too hard.
>>
>>142056857

There could also be some parallels with Kaen, given the similarities between him and Ichigo.
>>
>>142058315

What is asspullish about this transformation? It's been well established for literally hundreds of chapters that Ichigo has hollow powers.
>>
>>142058343
That's the only reason she gave power to Ichigo, she was still blaming herself for his death.
>>
>>142058375

No I meant about her sacrificing herself for Ichigo, not just their similarities in general.
>>
>>142058315
You really like using buzzwords, anon-kun.
>>
>>142056857
It wouldn't, Rukia dying would be the biggest "fuck you" she could give to Byakuya who made her his pride and Renji also who would sacrifice everything he can for her life. Killing her off would spit on both Renji and Byakuya's characters. Not to mention it'll just be a repeat of Ichigo's mom's death, meaning nothing changed there either because there are still bodies dropping for his sake. Rukia's story isn't about giving up everything for Ichigo it's about how she gave him the boost to achieve his dream of becoming the protector and how he changed her and all the other soul reapers' manner of thinking. Rukia dying would be nothing but irony.
>>
>>142056720
Gin was pretty popular when he died you know. Why don't just accept Kubo keeps some characters alive because he wants to.
>>
>>142061060
I'm still expecting Gin to pop up again when least expected.
>>
>>142050223
>they'll be useful for some purpose
Like being slaughtered by Yhwach to enrage Ichigo? I can't see those fodders doing anything useful actually.
>>
>>142056547
zangetsu is whitey the hollow who was turned into a pseudo zanpakuto when Ichigo stole rukia's powers and now with oetsu's reforging is a real zan.

old man zangetsu is a part of yhwach's soul, but he really liked Ichigo so instead of killing him and taking his powers, he made himself into another sword, whether his conscience went back to the real yhwach is unknown.
>>
>>142051400
>Ichirukifags to commit suicide
They aren't doing that now?
>>
>>142055713
Ryuukena said he himself is the last quincy, doesn't that mean he has another "A" letter?
>>
>>142060602
But Rukia's already served her purpose anon. Like you said, her existence is just to give a boost to Ichigo. Now he has matured, her role is over and it's time for her to kick the bucket.
>>
he fights a bit and does very well, and then other guy reveals he actually has another new form. this will go back and forth like 8 different times before he asspulls a victory.

meanwhile, it keeps cutting back to the others at the most agonizing times to show similar back and forth bullshit between them and the henchman baddies they are up against. eventually, they all win despite being bloody and bruised and crawl over to watch their hero finally win and save the day, even helping make it possible by wishing him good luck and giving him a friend powerup.

fuck this manga. it is cancer. it's little wonder that the anime got cancelled and it sells so poorly week after week. Thankfully, it will be fully dead and buried before long. They can't keep milking this dried up dead horse forever.
>>
>>142049878
Do you even fucking read it? Of course it'll have a horn.
>>
>>142064137
Her role wasn't just to help Ichigo her role was to grow like Ichigo they're two sides of the same coin. As well as if Rukia dies that means Ichigo's development like I said amounts to nothing because someone still died for him like when he was a child.
>>
>>142061691
Anon please stop, I'm tired of hoping.
>>
HALF SHINIGAMI
HALF QUINCY
HALF HOLLOW
HALF HUMAN
HALF FULLBRING
HALF ZANPAKTOU
>>
>>142056916
he'd still probably die from what we've seen from ywach now. the dude is literally god or something. ichigo's current form is gonna job and hes going to "evolve" again. ywach isnt going down in a straight up fight, its gonna be some wacky aizen thing or some weirdo power or urahara scheme that defeats him
>>
For some reason I feel like reliving my middle school years. Should I read or watch Bleach from the start? If the latter, what parts should I skip?
>>
>>142066678
Reread the entirety of Bleach. If you end up watching it, make sure to skip the filler.
>>
>>142066678

If you're going the anime route, the obvious choice is to skip all the filler.
>>
>>142066397
>someone still died for him like when he was a child.
By that logic no one will die for the rest of Ichigo's life. People are allowed to die.
>>
>>142066652
The Monk should have won, but then we wouldn't have had anything to discuss. I think the scariest part about Yhwach is the fact that he isn't using his Almighty yet.
>>
>>142066857
I said "for him" anon, people are allowed to die but if they for because they protected Ichigo he's failed to protect.
>>
>>142067587
How unfortunate, it would have been a interesting element to the story if Orihime died. I guess that's not allowed to happen now.
>>
>>142066397
That's the problem with shonen protagonists, they shouldn't be able save each and every person they know, it's stupid and boring. People should die when their time comes, just like this time with Rukia.
>>
>>142066623
Shinigami, human and fullbringer are all the same kind of soul.
>>
>>142056916
Haha, this reminds me, it's kinda funny to think that Mr. Yahwe was so scared of Old Man Genocide that he had to use some pussy-ass coward tactics like making him beat the the shit out of a dobbelganger and then steal his bankai, just like Aizen had to extinguish his flame with his own self-made freak. Both would have gotten their shits slapped in a fair fight.
>>
>>142068068
Of course, the old man was the one who stopped the last Quincy war. There's no way he would go down easy. You can't blame Aizen or Yhwach, they simply did what they had to do to win.
>>
How long do you suppose it'll take before Ichigo reveals that he has two bankais?

>Since when were you under the impression that I can't have two Zangetsus
>>
>>142068320
>they simply did what they had to do to win.

Tis' true. But it's still a weener thing to do.
>>
>>142068709
It's a winner's thing to do.
>>
>>142067815
No, Shinigami and Human are exact opposites.
Fullbringer is Human + Hollow

Ichigo is a perfect 4-way Human/Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow hybrid.
Visored was Shinigami+Hollow
Fullbring was Human+Hollow
>>
File: cas.jpg (31 KB, 122x120) Image search: [Google]
cas.jpg
31 KB, 122x120
>>142068908
Yes, but a victory achieved in such a manner makes the winner a weener.
>>
>>142058261
The difference is that Ichigo doesn't want to wait for Rukia to save him, but when that happens he's the one looking immature. Meanwhile Orihime made her conscious goal to fight alongside Ichigo and protect him to prove herself. When she fails, is when she's immature, and when she succeeds, it's last chapter. Because she's put a conscious goal to surpass her weakness. One thing isn't like the other.

I don't really care who Ichigo fucks, though, but "Ichiruki" in general seems to rely on Ichigo never manning up and becoming an adult. I'm speaking in general from the reactions of the shippers I've seen, all whining about how Rukia will "stop his rain" as he'll never fall out of a depression state.
>>
>>142069046
>when she's immature
When has she been immature?
>>
>>142069237
To put it in perspective. When She fails to accomplish her goal, she still has ways to go. Same with Ichigo when Rukia stops his rain. He needed that because he still needs to grow up.
>>
>>142066678

If you just go through and skip the filler/omake episodes you should be good. Or watch them, it doesn't really matter.

Only slight difference is when you get to the Arrancar arc, because Ichigo faces inner manifestation of previous foes, in canon cases Kenpachi and Byakuya, but the anime also includes the big bad from the anime's first filler arc as well
>>
>>142067761
If it wasn't the final arc I would 100% be on the someone dying hype train because their death will have consequences to grow from later but in the final arc killing off a central character character without any death flags is just for cheep thrills. Kubo would be no better than Kishi. Ichigo failing on the final arc would only end with a sour taste.
The only one who could possibly die in the main group for cheap thrills is probably Renji because of the whole warrior aspect he has going for him, meaning him dying in the battlefield would be prideful rather than sad.
Besides why would Orihime let Rukia die in front of her or anyone for that matter?
>>
>>142069529
Right, that's why Orihime would be the one to die. Anyone else and she could just heal them.

Also, Rukia would never let Renji die.
>>
>>142069519

I always think that Pierrot originally intended for the filler to be referenced or used to pad out later episodes, but due to Hueco Mundo taking fucking forever they had to ditch the plan for the two middle ones only for the last one to conveniently fit in between Aizen's defeat and Xcution showing up
>>
>>142069519

I've got plenty of time to go back and watch the filler. Seeing as i'm stuck in a hotel for the next 5 days. Is it that bad?
>>
>>142069876
Some of the filler is good, the rest is fucking awful.
>>
>>142069876

Bount arc is drawn out, and while it starts out as some not as good original ghostbusters shit it then becomes a partial rehash of the Soul Society arc. But it makes Ichigo's friends and the Vice Captains relevant.

New Captain Amagai gives some info on the noble clans of the Seireitei and makes Izuru the most relevant he'll ever be, but otherwise is a chore

Zanpakuto Rebellion/Beast Swords is pretty neat, because the designs are awesome (done by Kubo himself), but becomes tedious towards the very end.

Gotei 13 Invading Army takes place after Aizen's defeat, but unlike the manga where Ichigo loses his powers he instead goes through "spirit withdrawal" which they explain to be that his powers are gradually fading rather than outright and that Urahara has no idea when they'll be gone for good. He reverts to his pre-dangai look, and is told that using his Bankai or hollowfying will only accelerate their depletion. Then they have to fight clones of the Gotei 13. Yeah it's as odd as it sounds
>>
>>142069876

Bount (the first one) and Reigai (the fourth/last one) are the only good ones
>>
>>142058260
>"there's no way we'll die in a place like this!"
>die elsewhere
Is Bach an even bigger troll than Aizen?
>>
>>142070266
They'll be revived. We do need to have some quincy survivors.
>>
>>142070311
Ryuken and Uryu are the only Quincy survivors the world needs.
>>
When he had his sword reforged I wondered if Kubo would bring back some version of his hollowed form from the ulquiorra fight. Cool shit.

Though I'm predicting Ywach is gonna slap him down or something, making Ichigo's powerup more useless for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>142070101

Only reason I thought the Bount arc was retarded was if they needed a Quincy so badly, why didn't they go after Ryuken?
>>
>>142070462
I don't think the powerup is going to be useless. The form that Ichigo is in is a direct counter to Quincies. However, Yhwach is Yhwach, so who knows what will come from it.
>>
>>142070534

For one I don't think he was introduced until the Arrancar arc, and secondly it's been implied a few times that he's really god damn strong.

Hell Tsukishima had the chance to use his Fullbring on him, but his spiritual pressure scared him off.
>>
>>142067711
>>142069614
Orihime dying would only make sense if we had some sort of clue to her power, she's too mysterious to kill off right now. Unless he plans to never do something with it. I'll admit that one is more probably especially with her character but that'd just be depressing you guys forget she's only 17 her literal story would be
>born in abused house
>get taken by brother and protected
>bullied at school so she hides it from her only friend, her brother. Receives first birthday gift from brother at 13
>on day she throws a childish fit her brother dies on his way to work. She ends up carry her dying brother to nearest clinic.
>now living alone. Thanks to aunt who won't adopt her but will keep her out the streets.
>bullied for another year or two until she meets first friend.
>brother's ghost comes back and judges her for trying to move on.
>gains superpowers later.
>she isn't violent so everyone keeps her out.
>gets kidnapped, and manipulated. But friends come to recur her.
>friend dies because of that and she can't help. Begs him to come back. He does, as a mindless monster.
>learns lesson and grows stronger
>now uses her abilities right, vows to protect friend.
>now everyone on battlefrield
>friend trusts her to protect his back using her powers and she does.
>dies young, end of story.
>>
File: 1428043517009.png (659 KB, 652x490) Image search: [Google]
1428043517009.png
659 KB, 652x490
>>142070600
If it weren't for Orihime being in this fight, I would have thought her powers would have never been explained. However, since she's actually doing something, maybe we'll get a clue. All in all, I just hope Orihime gets a happy ending. She deserves it.
>>
>>142069614
>Implying he can't guilt trip her into letting him do his thing.
>Implying he won't give the good ol' "my body moved on its own" excuse. Leaving Rukia dumbfounded.
In all seriousness though I don't think Renji's going to die. He still needs to complete the goal of reaching for the Byakuya now that he kept his promise of never letting go of Rukia.
>>
>>142070600
>tfw she dies before confessing her love to Ichigo
>tfw she never has a chance to call him Ichigo
Bonus points for Ichigo confessing his feelings while she dies.
>>
Does anyone have the edit where one of the guys screams "KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" across half the page?
>>
>>142070805
I'm honestly impressed at how much Renji has changed over the series.
>>
>>142070600
Pretty sure those who say she'll die are buttblasted Rukiafags who are salty that their ship is dead.
>>
Currently available Bleach sales numbers are way outdated. They claim that Bleach has sold 84 mill total. I know sales have taken a nosedive, but Bleach sells around 2 mill a year. Is there anyone here who has an Oricon account who can check Bleach's sales from 2013 onwards?
>>
Do we know what byakuya and Genju's back stories are yet? Why did they fight so hard when confronted when they were saving rukia?
>>
>>142071549
I always thought that this was public information. I guess not.
>>
>>142071982
It's not. From my estimates Bleach is doing better than I had previously assumed. It sells in the realm of 2-3 mill a year. Volumes peak around 600-700k. It should've gone beyond 90 mill sales total by now. If bleach goes for 2-3 more years it may become the 10th best selling manga overall of all time (including Shounen Sunday and other publications).
>>
>>142072127
>If bleach goes for 2-3 more years
While it would be nice to see Bleach become the tenth best selling manga, there is no way Bleach will last for two more years. Unless Yhwach invades the human world, then maybe.
>>
What is Haschwalth's schrift?
>>
>>142055951
>"When I draw this manga, I think of Ichigo as the protagonist of the human side and Rukia as the protagonist of the shinigami side."
This doesn't really seem positive for their pairing. They are protagonists and fellows rather than Rukia is Ichigo's love interest and vice-versa. I think Renji is Rukia's love interest and Orihime is Ichigo's.
>>
>>142072362
The info I can find for Bleach's sales are extremely confusing. One cited report from 2013 states that it has sold 87 mill, another from 2014 says 82 mill. Both reports from Shueisha themselves. Meanwhile Jojo which is never even ranked in the top 30 best selling manga of the year has somehow managed to sell 15-20 mill since 2012. Although to be fair this report is from a third party and not very reliable.
>>
What is hilarious is the way Kubo wrote only one explicit romantic possibility for his main character, and yet the majority of readers everywhere ship him with a different character.

Is this Kubo's masterpiece of trolling?
>>
>>142071364
Renji was basically Ichigo lite for me when I watched the anime at first. After it ended and just reread the manga he turned out to be an pretty cool guy and only got better past hueco mundo.
>>
File: 102Yoshi_attacks.png (377 KB, 692x522) Image search: [Google]
102Yoshi_attacks.png
377 KB, 692x522
>>142070534
Mhm. Surprisingly a filler had one of my favorite fights in the whole series: Ishida vs. Yoshi.

I'd be in heaven if more fights where like that, but instead it's just this technique-/form-of-the-week/chapter horseshit with seemingly zero combatant-skill involved.
>>
>>142072711
One of the things people do when they read a series is self-insert. Self-inserting only leads you down a dark road.
>>
>>142072473
B the Balance. It seems to be a bullshit power like that guy with the lucky punch. Apparently, if things have been going good for you, it balances them out by making the go bad. But that's just the idea it gave from the one time using it.
>>
Why is it that whenever Orihime get's relevancy and panel time, the masses, rather than get excited and happy for a character they like being in the spotlight, they start a shitstorm using it as ammo for why Rukia is shit, useless and no longer needed.
>>
>>142073828
I don't think you've read the thread, anon.
>>
>>142073453
Sure. But this is better than NaruHina since in this case the most popular ship everywhere is very likely to sink.
>>
>>142073914
I know we're going to get a shitstorm if it does sink, but it won't be as big as it would have been two or three years ago. Still, it'll be fun to watch /a/, Tumblr, and Deathberry breakdown.
>>
>>142073654
That doesn't really suit Haschwalth. Do you think we'll see it in action during his fight with Ishida?
>>
>>142074097
For it to grow big, the anime would have to come back. If it did, it would eclipse the previous one.

I am still holding on for a no pairing ending though. That shitstorm would be better and longer lasting. It would generate more actual, non-shippiing, discussion too.
>>
>>142074368
He outright said that he was going to use it now.
>>
File: 04.png (282 KB, 903x1300) Image search: [Google]
04.png
282 KB, 903x1300
>>142074992
Oh, I guess it's more obvious after rereading it. Ryuken will definitely save the day.
>>
we're almost at the point where number one starts playing
>>
>>142074656
>I am still holding on for a no pairing ending though. That shitstorm would be better and longer lasting
I actually disagree with you. I believe that Ichigo and Orihime ending up together would create the biggest possible shitstorm.

There are two main things that Ichiruki shippers do. First, they fucking hate Orihime with a passion. Most would rather see Ichigo before ending up with Orihime. I don't know how long you've been here, but posting Orihime has been considered taboo in many places. Secondly, they value the relationship between Rukia and Ichigo very highly. They believe that no one has or will come close to having the same relationship. The symbolism, parallels, and shoujo bubbles show how much they mean to each other, they are destined to be together.

If Ichigo ends up alone, Ichiruki shippers would rationalize it as Rukia is still the most important girl in his life. They would also be happy because that means Orihime would end up with someone else.

However, if Ichigo ends up with Orihime, all hell would break loose. The small fraction of Ichihime shippers would be happy, but the majority of the fan base would be outraged at this fact.
>>
Chad when
>>
>>142075778
/a/ isn't the internet. Rukiafags make up a large percentage of bleach threads but that is not the same for other forums. In any case, rukiafags and himefags are nardo's sakurafags and hinatafags. It will be a sight to see when they all suicide at the same time.
>>
I wonder if we'll get any inner monologues from Ichigo. It'll also be interesting to see if White addresses Orihime as a throwback to Mexico.
>>
>>142049950
His Zanpakuto are his power(s) forged into swords, and as swords by default are his shinigami power, thus black.
Shorter one represents his quincy powers, and it was 'awakened', turning it white. So he gets full access to "Old man non-Zangetsu" powers, that so far he only lent to Ichigo on ocassion or used in inner world.
One of those powers was merging himself with hollow-Zangetsu, and that is most likely what Ichigo did now. So he can fight using all his power.

Sad thing is, if Ichigo is going to add quincy style (that is all about ranged combat) into his own techniques, all we're gonna get is just another uberpowered Getsuga
>>
>>142075876
>Rukiafags make up a large percentage of bleach threads but that is not the same for other forums
I mean, I'm an Orihimefag myself, but you can't deny that Rukia is by far the most popular girl and Ichiruki is the most popular ship. Wherever you go, whether it be Reddit or Tumblr, Rukia and Ichiruki are popular.

Orihime has, however, gotten a popularity boost in the past few years. She's still nowhere close to Rukia, but she is slowly catching up.
>>
>>142075874
You want to see statues?
>>142075876
The whole goal of this is to see the greatest amount of upset. If a no pairing end happens, most Ichiruki fans will take it as a win. Ichihime fans will also have a tempered reaction as she will probably find happiness elsewhere.
If Ichihime end happens, Ichiruki fags will be on suicide watch. Every major forum will have a meltdown, it'll be fun to watch.
>>
>>142076032

I want Chad to punch the fuck out of at least one guy with a name before the series ends. He's earned at least that.
>>
>>142076171
Who is left? I'm all for Chad getting a satisfying end, but there really isn't anyone left for him to fight. Maybe if Soul Society ends up betraying Ichigo there might be someone.
>>
>>142072473
B the Bullshit.
>>
>>142076032
>If a no pairing end happens, most Ichiruki fans will take it as a win. Ichihime fans will also have a tempered reaction as she will probably find happiness elsewhere.
Which makes for a better shitstorm. Certainly not bigger, but I'd rather have people talk about the series as a whole for a while than shippers crying over their loss/celebrating victory.

If the ending is ambiguous enough, it could fuel discussion for a while.
>>
>>142076219
+1
>>
>>142076213
he's going to punch the zero division you just wait
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.