[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nisekoi 219
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: MF_Nisekoi_219_17.jpg (358 KB, 743x1080) Image search: [Google]
MF_Nisekoi_219_17.jpg
358 KB, 743x1080
>>
>>142047740
Dump it you faggot.
>>
Onodera is the promised girl, but raku will choose Chitoge
>>
>>142047740
Woo hot garbage scans
>Just whjen
Chapter was shit as usual, she couldn't give my nigga a ride?
>>
>>142048514
Nah Chitoge is the promised girl and he will choose Chitoge.

I get that you want Nisekoi to be slightly more than it is, but it just won't be.
>>
>>142048658
i know anon, we already know that chitoge will win the raku bowl, but u know that kind of cliche in every romance manga
>>
>>142048514
Also calling it.
Screen cap this
>>
This grammar is fucking terrible. Who's translating this, a Brazilian?
>>
>>142048598
Sure, give the asshole who dumped you twice a lift on your chopper
>>
>>142049664
Dumped isn't the right word, more like rejected
And they're still friends though, where is this devout love she's been spouting about now?
>>
How is Komi able to revive a ship and then slam back into the sea within mere panels?
>>
>>142049791
I'm just amused by how pointless the whole key thing is.
>>
>>142049791
In his defence, he needed a way to waste pages.
>>
>>142050578
But why does he undo all the work he did to get her out of the Raku Bowl just to bring her back and do it again? It's like a cannon filler chapter.
>>
Thank god it's canceled and they ended without showing who he picked. At least in my mind I can imagine he picked Onodera even though I know it's not true.
>>
>>142047740
Okay, guys.
I'm writing a "bad writing" example essay for college assignment and I've decided to use Nisekoi as my subject.
So here's my question; what is the trope for when there are several misleading clue that was purposely wasted on the plot device? Is "red herring" correct? At first I thought so, but then even red herrings has it's purpose by existing. I mean, I believe those keys should only considered as red herring if each of them has each own keyholes. Or was my opinion wrong?
>>
>>142051533
How about "Chekhov's unloaded gun"? It looks like it will be central to the final act, but it doesn't have any bullets, so it's ultimately worthless to the resolution.

Source: me.
>>
>>142051533
I don't know if you're still here or lurking but by a technicality the keys are not a red herring. Reason being that disputes it is the the book with the fairy tale, which several people having keys and only one unlocking the device being canon to the fairy tale.
>>
Why did they bring Marika back just to reject her?

What was the fucking point?
>>
Marika's part felt out of place and superfluous. He already dealt with her and now Komi flies her in with a fucking helicopter and out again, just so she can have a tacked on "lol my key doesn't fit" scene.
>>
>>142052882
Komi felt she wasn't BTFO hard enough so he had to pull back in to hit her out harder.

Quite savage, really. I feel for the Marikafags being BTFO twice.
>>
>>142048812
No one really want to translate Nisekoi anymore.
>>
If Onodera is going fall down and Raku is going to save her like the girl from his childhood and then she's actually the one and wins, imma be mad.
>>
>>142052459
>>142051916
I'm back. I think "checkov's unloaded gun" is close enough. But searching more about it gives me nothing.
At least it's not red herring.
>>
File: j018.jpg (178 KB, 780x1134) Image search: [Google]
j018.jpg
178 KB, 780x1134
>Friends
>>
Would this series have been better as a hentai? Like basically the exact same characters, except they're banging on the side.
>>
>>142053707
Every harem show would be better as hentai anon.
>>
>>142052882
Marika is promised girl and she knows, but faked out cause Raku loves someone else, so she sacrificed herself for Raku's happiness.
>>
>>142054009
Fair point
>>
>>142054009
Can't argue with the truth though
>>
>>142053333
>Dat happy Marika
Hnnngh.
I'm so glad she gets someone better than piece of shit Raku.
>>
>>142053333
although i dont not quite into her but i feel sorry for her ;_;
>>
>Nothing happened : the chapter
Wait, isn't it supoosed end this chapter?
>>
>>142054462
She's the only cunt who doesn't deserve even Raku.
>>
>>142054708
You take that back,
>>
>>142056010
Your waifu is inferior to best girl chitoge senpai
>>
>>142054708
DELETE THIS
>>
Fucking Komi, rubbing sand in the wound.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.