[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has it taken 20 years and a movie with Scarjo for me to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mind=blown.jpg (41 KB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
mind=blown.jpg
41 KB, 1280x694
Why has it taken 20 years and a movie with Scarjo for me to find out about this shit?
>>
perhaps you are retarded
>>
>>142042094
How the fuck did you find this place without knowing about this?
>>
>>142042094
Because you are actually 14, and a liar.
>>
>>142042094
GiTS:SAC is way better, thank me later. Arise is shit tho.
>>
Lurk two years before posting.
>>
>>142046226

>SAC is better than the first movie

I respectfully disagree.

>>142042094

What is the context of these 20 years? Have you been alive for all of them? Enjoying anime? Because from the sounds of things, you have been living under a rock.
>>
>>142042094
Because people would rather talk about Evangelion
>>
>>142046226
SAC and Oshii's movie are different animals.
The 1995 movie is more concept driven and philosophical, excelling in animation and cinematography.
SAC is more story and character driven and focuses on politics and socioeconomics, excelling in narrative.
Both are fantastic experiences that should not be missed. I'd recommend watching the original 1995 movie first then jumping into SAC.
>>
Do you live in some area where basic cable in unavailable?
Because Adult Swim has been pimping it out for about 15 years.

I'm still angry from when I watched Red Data.
>>
I don't think there's any slowpoke slow enough for you, breh
>>
>>142042094
I can understand if you never watched it but not aware of it..... living Under a rock and internet, what a world we live in
>>
>>142046226
I loved the movie. This is super weak of me, but I tried watching the first episode of SAC and couldn't get past the credits. The movie's animation is just so much better I felt like I was downgrading.
>>
>People calling him slowpoke
>doesnt realize OP have only watched 2 shows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.