[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prisma Illya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: lol illya4.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
lol illya4.webm
3 MB, 720x404
Why doesn't Kuro just use sex to do mana transfer? Surely it's more efficient?
>>
Because Kuro is already sex.
>>
>>142036556
>already
>>
>>142036241
I'd give all of my semen to Kuro, no joke.
>>
>>142036695
what if she doesnt want your semen
>>
>>142036761
Please don't say that. It's already hard for me to admit that she's not real, I don't want more negative thoughts in my head.
>>
>>142036241
Because she only wants onii-chan dick, and onii-chan is dense as japanese steel folded unlimited times.
>>
>>142037105
that seems like a pretty stupid plot point.
>>
>>142036241
She's already tried to fuck Shirou 3 times. She's not a total slut, though, she won't go past kissing unless she really likes someone. That means onii-chan, also she proposed it to Illya.
>>
>>142036241
Because Ilya doesn't have a penis, duh.

That makes me wonder though. Suppose Ilya actually had sex with Shirou. Would Kuro receive Shirou's mana deposit by proxy or would Ilya still have to physically deliver it to her?
>>
>>142037383
Mana from Shirou would go straight to Ilya I would presume.
>>
>>142037343
>also she proposed it to Illya

Who turned bright red and turned her down. But she's becoming a lot more open to the idea over time, just like she got used to making out.
>>
>>142037443
That doesn't even remotely answer my question.
>>
>>142036241
She's already explained that it would. When she whispered it to Ilya she freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>142037343
She also doesn't kiss other guys, only girls, probably out of love for Shirou. Kuro's surprisingly "pure" in that sense.
>>
Kuro is literally the Nasuverse equivalent of a succubus. If she fucks someone who isn't a mage they could die from being drained.
>>
>>142036241
because mommy will castrate onii-chan if she fucks him, although maids are fair game though
>>
>>142037383
>implying girls cant use sex to mana transfer
>>
>>142037383
>What is trib
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.