[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished watching this for the first time, and other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (185 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
185 KB, 413x600
I just finished watching this for the first time, and other than some slight pacing issues, I thought this was really good. I also really liked Devil is a Part-Timer.

Are there any other animes out there that take the Dragon Quest "Hero vs Demon King" concept and twist it on it's head like these two shows have?
>>
Bible Black
>>
>>142035177
Jokes on you, I already watched Bible Black.
>>
>>142035121
>animes
First, learn how plural works.
Second, fuck you for fooling me into thinking this was a Maoyu thread.
Third, go back to MAL.
>>
>>142035758
We can make it a Maoyu thread if you want. I'm fine with that as well.

Thread question: Do you feel like you understand the basics of Macroeconomics yet?
>>
>>142035717
then, Starless
>>
>>142035961
I think you're underestimating how much of a pervert I am.
>>
>>142036002
I think you missed the reference
>>
>>142036065
Stop bumping his rec thread.
>>
Fuck off
>>
BIG
FAT
DEMONLORD
TATS
>>
>>142035121
Fuck off, nigher.
>>
>>142035121
Generic recommendation requests go to >>>/wsr/-

Recommendation quality on /wsr/ is fine, since people from /a/, including me, go there to answer recommendations, so please make that thread over at /wsr/, since they're frowned upon on /a/, because they don't add much of value while clogging the board up.
>>
>>142036344
Well thanks friend, I'll go over there instead.
>>
>>142035904
I do, why?
>>
>Are there any other animes out there that take the Dragon Quest "Hero vs Demon King"
There are a fucking million of them as manga or LNs. Almost all forgettable trash.
>>
>>142035121
>I also really liked Devil is a Part-Timer

Yeah, your pic and that show are completely different kind of shows

Why did you mention that
>>
File: 1461650325602.png (533 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
1461650325602.png
533 KB, 1100x500
>>142035121
>Dragon Quest "Hero vs Demon King" concept
You could try reading Helck, that's kinda similar.
>>
>>142037713
Looks interesting. I'll throw it on my list.

Just to add to the thread myself, I've also been reading Tsuyokute New Saga. Basically, the premise is after the Hero makes it to the demon king, he touches a stone and gets sent back 3 years where all of his friends and family are still alive, but he still remembers everything that has happened. So he uses this information to drastically change how things go down.

It's not really a particularly humorous manga, but one scene that was played for laughs was when the hero drills into the side of a mountain to dig all the way to the center of a dungeon, avoiding a literal mountain of traps to get to the massive treasure, and then picks up a magic, sapient sword and proceeds to tell the sword all of the answers to his questions before the sword even has a chance to say anything.
>>
>>>/wsr/129022
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.