[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Set at the end of the 20th Century. Due to the Japanese Empire,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: qydjz0.png (1 MB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
qydjz0.png
1 MB, 426x600
Set at the end of the 20th Century. Due to the Japanese Empire, an island country in the far east having been conquered by Caesar, a resurrected hero from Ancient Rome, it is now being controlled by the neighboring county Eastern Roman Empire! The power that made Caesar the most powerful conquered was called Legion. That is, a mysterious army made up of gathering all the great powers; a giant winged army. The Japanese empire's imperial princess, Fujinomiya Shiori, hides her ambition in becoming the supreme ruler and starts to act. Who she chooses as her trusted commander is, at first glance, a mediocre high school student Tachibana Masatsugu. However, he too is someone who was reincarnated from a past warrior; a resurrected hero whose greatness rivals even Caesar's: Legatus Legionis!!

>Who she chooses as her trusted commander is, at first glance, a mediocre high school student

>mediocre high school student

Why must potentially interesting premises ruin everything with self insert reincarnations? Even japan complains about this shit but they keep doing it.
>>
>>142026032
>Why must potentially interesting premises ruin everything with self insert reincarnations? Even japan complains about this shit but they keep doing it.
It sells
>>
>>142026032
>Even japan complains about this shit but they keep doing it.

because theres other people that do like it just like over here who eat it up too.
>>
>>142026032
>Legatus Legionis
Wut?
>>
>>142026032
>potentially interesting premises
The premise sounds retarded
>>
What is this? A light novel, manga, anime?
>>
>>142026286
It's supposed to be a title given to a legion commander, not the name of a person.

Someone fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>142026460
LN by Campione author.
>>
>>142026032
I haven't even read this, but I'm willing to bet that the high school student shit is the point and the rest is fluff, as is almost always the case when people claim that "they had an interesting premise and then they ruined it!" The premise is the thing you hate, the thing you like is what ruined it.
>>
Wut
>>
>>142027083
So it would've been trash regardless.
>>
>>142026499

Maybe we should mail them the DVD of Life of Brian so we can have Biggus Dickus.
>>
>Legatus Legionis

That's not a fucking name.

That's a title. A title that Caesar used a lot.

Why not Scipio? Why not Cincinattus? Why not Agrippa?

The fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1462) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1462
>>142027330
Most likely.
The only good thing about it would be BUNBUN.
>>
>>142027409
Or Legate Lanius
>>
>>142026032
>eastern Roman Empire
>Caesar instead of Basileus
>reincarnation
>high school student
Something went wrong with my brain
>>
>written by Takedzuki Jou

Neat, so it's gonna be fun to read.
>>
>>142027717
Justinian I was better desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.