[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JoJo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Jolyne.jpg (153 KB, 618x891) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne.jpg
153 KB, 618x891
Hey guys, I just finished reading part 6 and I cried like a little bitch what are your guys opinion on it?
>>
It sucks. It feels like Araki decided to just draw his nightmares and try to piece them together to make a Jojo story but it doesn't work. People seem to like it just because it's wacky and random and has the most waifus.
>>
Worst part IMO, I was glad when it ended.

It started better than any other part, but turned less interesting and fun quickly
>>
>>142013750
It is still better than 2 and 1 because of Jolyne herself not to mention Pucci is a great villain who is active part of the story.
>>
Just read finished dragons' dream arc. When will part 6 get interesting?
>>
>>142015384
When they get out of the prison
>>
>>142015384
Just wait until they get out of prison. Shit gets weird. And considering this is JoJo, that's pretty fucking weird.
>>
>no pastbin
http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
also part 6 was ok but it's probably the weakest part of the manga
>>
>>142013066
Decent part and villain, shit ending.
>>
>>142013066
Worst art of all the parts by far
Unsatisfying ending
Biggest pros are Gay Priest and Weather Report
>>
>>142015384
When they leave the prison but the ending is actual cancer so don't expect too much. Just get through it as fast as possible so you can get to the best part
>>
Part 6 has its merits

>third best JoJo
>best girls
>Jolyne is sexy
>excellent villain
>by far the most "bizarre" part of JoJo
>some great characters: Jolyne, Foo Fighters, Weather Report, Pucci
>high tension pacing, the stakes are higher than ever

But the bad is really bad:

>The whole escaping from solitary confinement arc has some really shitty fights and goes on for way too long
>it can seem a bit too dense in action at times
>mostly great character, but the cast feels really wasted because they're hardly ever seen interacting, few scenes of the crew just hanging out
>some one-note, or just uninteresting, characters like Anasui, Emporioro and Hermes
>WTF polarizing ending
>>
>>142018433
Thanks dude.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.