[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did I just watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-20-22h52m04s56.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-20-22h52m04s56.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>142000603
We just had this shit thread last night.
>>
>>142000642
We had the same thread the night before last as well.
>>
Trash, honestly I hated this show. Shinji was so annoying and the side characters don't add anything useful to the story. The mecha fighting was the only salvageable part of the show

Honestly I would dropped it but my friend was like "this show is my childhood you have to watch it with me"

But now I can dankly meme about the show so I got that going for me
>>
congraduration
>>
>>142000656
And the one before.
>>
did you watch EoE yet? because if not that's where you're headed next. And then you're never coming back out.
>>
>>142004292

eoe is shit
>>
congraduration!
>>
why do people post the same threads every day

like what's the appeal

is it fun? do you find posting the same thread every day fun?
>>
>>142000603
an animated series from japan about giant robots and self-loathing at the end of the world, it looks like
>>
Omedetou.
>>
>>142007658
It's 20 years of proud tradition
>>
>>142000603
ommedetto
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.