[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Ledouche do this to his parents? First he brainwashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Codegeassr221ss-62s.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Codegeassr221ss-62s.jpg
224 KB, 1280x720
How can Ledouche do this to his parents?

First he brainwashes Suzaku into killing 35 million Japanese

Then two episodes later he does this to his parents, who created him.

WTF? Ungrateful cunt
>>
The Suzaku thing was an accident. Also, Lelouch wasn't the one who gave him a nuclear weapon.

Lelouch's parents were assholes and they deserved what came to them.
>>
>>141997566
Why did they want human instrumentality?
>>
>>141997823
Because much social darwinism
>>
anyone care about akito the exiled?
>>
>>141997566
I dunno man japan is weird with the whole parent thing
>>
>>141999161
You mean the anime where the Elevens aren't just discriminated but become the literal Jews of Code Geass?

I honestly believe the racism is so blown out of proportion in Akito that it becomes almost comical. Why the fuck should people in the EU hate the Japanese?
>>
Pizza Hut requested it.
>>
>>141999294
come on man, akito is all about the robots and the tits
>>
>>141997566
>who created him
Thanks doc
>>
>>141997566
>>141997732
I always thought it was weird how he does this despite the fact that he started this whole terrorist crap to avenge his mother.

Apparently side novels paint the mother has a huge bitch that doesn't care about her children, but meh.
>>
File: emperor-rocketman.jpg (111 KB, 720x412) Image search: [Google]
emperor-rocketman.jpg
111 KB, 720x412
>>141999294
code geass is pretty much an unintentional comedy anyway
>>
My memory is rusted, but didn't he not do this explicitly? Like, he told Jupiter to NOT do what they were trying to do and it just happened?
>>
>>141999418
His mother was a part. The other part was his sister.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.