[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I used to have a crush on back in school who was never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Genos letter.jpg (273 KB, 1687x949) Image search: [Google]
Genos letter.jpg
273 KB, 1687x949
A girl I used to have a crush on back in school who was never interested just asked me out to go see a Ghibli film and get some food with her.
There only options are:
>Princess Mononoke
>Spirited Away
>The Wind Rises
>The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
Which is the best one to pick in /a/'s opinion?
>>
>>141983337
>Princess Mononoke
Quit blogposting
>>
>>141983337
>go see a Ghibli film
Where? What place is playing all four of those?

Why are you even asking /a/?
>>
>>141983337
nice blog faggot
>>
>>141983337
>just asked me out to go see a Ghibli film
She has shit taste. Just tell her that. Anyway acquainting with a girl you had a crush back then and who suddenly ask you out never leads to anything good.
>>
None of these will get you puss.

Become a normalfag.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>141983509
/r9k/ has already been permanently ruined by normalfags. Don't direct more of them there.
>>
Spirited away.
>>
>>141983391
>>141983407
>>141983506
>>141983509
ty.
I don't mean to blog, just contextualise.
>>141983394
Cinema's across the UK are showing all Ghibli movies
>>141983498
I'll let her know
>>
Mononoke but you're a fag for falling into the 3dpd meme
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/out/
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.