[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attack on Titan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ErenYeager.jpg (12 KB, 224x222) Image search: [Google]
ErenYeager.jpg
12 KB, 224x222
I just watched ep 5. Is there an end to this suffering or is it one big series of everyone dying and mental anguish?
>>
>>141975913
why don't you watch it and find out you cancerous faggot
>>
>>141975913
Stop at episode 5. It only gets worse from there.
If you cant stop you will regret it.
>>
>>141975913
kisama are you a titan or a human?
>>
>>141975913
Of the established main cast there's barely anyone dying.

As for the mental anguish, if you can't bear it, drop it, because it ain't going to change for a long while.
>>
>>141975913
There's some victoies, but at enormous costs. So I'd say yes and no.
>>
Never watched this anime so wouldn't know. But I heard that it is predictable and boring mediocre story filled with cliches and bad characters. And that monsters they fight are zombies but in this anime they don't call them zombies. And that this anime ripped-off many western books.
>>
>>141976242
BOTH
>>
>>141975913
big series of everyone dying and mental anguish
the manga is the same
>>
AOT is Game of thrones of anime ..
>>
>>141977232
Game of thrones has better story and characters than AoT . In Game of thrones Starks don't have plot armor,asspulls and white walkers powers, like the main character ( and other characters) in AoT have. Game of thrones isn't shounen aka made for kids (under 18), but AoT is a shounen. And most important thing AoT is Game of thrones ripoff ( wall, white walkers, european setting, etc. ) . AoT will be forgotten as soon as manga ends because it is shitty ripoff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.