[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MACROSS DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: YOU FUCKED UP.jpg (169 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKED UP.jpg
169 KB, 1680x1050
YOU FUCKED UP HIKARU
RIGHT HERE
THIS IS WHERE YOU FUCKED UP THE HARDEST

What a goddamn pussy.
>>
>>141974506
Minmays face looks weird here.
>>
Didn't like the TV series but the movie is great. Does the TV series also have the movie ending?
>>
>>141976451
no
>>
>>141976487
Good thing I dropped it then, that would have made me pick it up again.
>>
We at robotechx.com are all laughing
>>
>>141976534
Why did you drop it?
>>
>>141974506
NTR
>>
>>141974506
Minmay's cute but she's a dumb bitch. Hikaru made the right choice.
>>
>>141976555
Probably intimidated by the number of episodes.
>>
>>141976578
it is kind of annoying
>>
>>141976578
36 isn't even that much
>>
I am TICKED OFF that rick chose lisa over lynn
Lynn is the perfect girlfriend, she can sing and she really loved hikaru unlike that whore lisa
>>
>>141976555
>>141976578
Specifically talking about the first Macross here. Number of episodes don't matter to me.
Minmei was annoying, her cousin too and the story was too ridiculous to take seriously.
The latter is true in the movie too but since it's cut down to 2 hours so it's not so bad.
>>
>>141976620
But it takes 3 times as long to feed your MAL epeen with it than watching 1cour seasonal stuff.
>>
>>141976633
Shit taste and a Robotard. Impressive

>>141976578
How the fuck is 36 that bad?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.