[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I miss the Helck thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (599 KB, 800x1134) Image search: [Google]
file.png
599 KB, 800x1134
Did I miss the Helck thread?
>>
There wasn't one for the translation. It's up on the potato btw.
>>
you missed it
cause rello is a shit
>>
>>141975074
Rello is a wonderful person who brings us the gift of heart-rending misery every week with his Helck translations.

Bless his black heart.
>>
>Let's save the humans!
Dropped that shit hard. I don't even care anymore.
>>
Maybe Rello didnĀ“t have time to make the thread.
>>
>>141974250
worst girl
>>
>>141975883
Why? Did you want them to kill all the humans? Even though that goes opposed to Helck's personality?
>>
>>141974250
>r[eddit tier manga
No thanks.
>>
>>141977978
Man, you know a manga is good if the best a shitposter can do is a vague-as-fuck catchall insult like "reddit tier".
>>
>>141974250
Who is this lovely lady and will she be gangfucked by orcs at any point in the narrative?
>>
>>141978505
NO but she will gradually fall in mutual love with the human hero who is trying to kill her.
Then shit just goes to hell
>>
File: 1452374961720.png (192 KB, 342x1010) Image search: [Google]
1452374961720.png
192 KB, 342x1010
>>141978505
No, that is cat's job.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.