[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi, I'm Sana! I'm an 11 year old 6th grader and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 583.png (342 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
583.png
342 KB, 480x327
>Hi, I'm Sana! I'm an 11 year old 6th grader and I star in a TV show called Child's Toy!

>That's Rei! He's my boyfriend, my manager my chauffeur and my pimp!

>That's Mama! She's an award winning Novelist with an odd collection of hats!
>>
One day I'm going to watch this anime, and then I'm going to rewatch the AMV that made me curious about it a decade ago.
>>
Good stuff. Overlooked for sure. 90s sure was a different time.
>>
JYUUKU JI NO NEWSU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkX8jhr9Jj4

This show just oozed charm.
>>
I couldn't watch this ten years ago as I fucking hated the idea of celebrity culutre

Now I'm an idolfag
>>
Kids actually act like kids: the series
>>
Damn, the last time I saw this show on /a/ was when they tried to figure out which anime was in this article
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/tales-of-the-industry/2015-03-10/.85753
>>
>>141973527
I sorta stumbled on it when I just started watching anime and watched literally anything animated spoken in japanese.
Was it really that good?
I remember her having a love/hate relationship with the leader of the boys, he gave her a snowman or something and then she put it in the fridge.
Some nerd with glasses liked her and the manager later told her that he wasn't her bf when her mom went broke or some shit like that, but he was cool about it.
Should I rewatch it?
>>
For some odd reason I bought the manga when the volumes were localized in Germany and genuinely enjoyed reading them. Can't remember what made me pick it up as it was during a time when a shitload of series were released over here and the shojo genre wasn't really something picking my interest.
>>
>>141974085
1. The English Dub is better, especially for the main girl.
2. Yes re-watch it. It had a lot of heart.
>>
>>141974135
Dub is better?
Usually it is the opposote what makes this one better than the original?
>>
>>141974188
English ones bring more personality and charm to the characters in my opinion, but it really comes down to the main character Sana; her japanese VA just sounds bad to me.

Go and watch the first 5 minutes of episode 1 in both japanese and english and you might see what I mean.
>>
>>141973527
>this will never be fully subbed

Feels bad, man. And you can't even say read the manga when the anime is longer and superior in every way.
>>
File: kodomo-no-omocha-394776.jpg (131 KB, 800x1312) Image search: [Google]
kodomo-no-omocha-394776.jpg
131 KB, 800x1312
OTP of the forever
>>
>>141974362
Why is underage sex allowed?
>>
>>141974362
>love interest is a trouble maker with tragic past

That'd be an instant drop if I had picked this up today.
>>
>>141974615
>love interest is a trouble maker with tragic past
That all gets resolved very early.
>>
>>141973527
I watched very few anime as a kid, mostly because I couldn't find any. But I remember using Kazaa lite to download this.

Don't even know how I ran into it, but it was a great show. I found the last two volumes on Amazon recently and finished the saga.
>>
>>141973527
I remember trunks was in this show and he plays trumpet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.