[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: Chidori and Tenga knives.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chidori and Tenga knives.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
So the 8th episode will be about Tenga.

Will he be kill?
>>
>>141971431
no one is watching this garbage get out of here with your reddit memes nigger
>>
>>141972117
stop trying to fit in so hard, you're just embarassing yourself
>>
>>141971431
>Will he be kill?
do you really think this is "that" kind of show?
>>
>>141971431
>it's a serious episode
>very Okadaesque
>>
>>
File: 1460848206397.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460848206397.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>141973393
>Okadaesque
>>
I just want Chidori to get her happy ending.
>>
Judging by a few comments I've seen on twitter, I'm fairly certain that Chidori's gonna get rejected hard.
>>141974245
There you go.
>>
>>141971431
Yes. There's no other way for Tenga to be important other than be killed.

More seriously, since physical and mental pain is divided into seven through the Kiznaiver System, I wonder if Tenga will receive a normally deadly damage and survive, but the others, who are less physically fit will suffer far more, leading to a crisis in both the makers of the Program and the Wound Bound buddies.
>>
>>141974580
Anon stop lying please ;_;
>>
>>141974366
Clearly the canon couple will be:
>Yuta/Maki
>Kacchon/Tenga/Hisomu 3some
>Nico/Chidori lesb
>>
>>141974366
found my new phone wallpaper. Are they in a photobox of some kind?
>>
>YOUTHFUL MOVIE
Wait, wait, what? There's a movie? Is it the finale of the show? How long is it? When is it airing?
>>
>>141974801
It's what they're calling episodes 8-9, I think.
>>
>>141974801
Fuck off and lurk more.
>>
>>141972117
Literally red.dit: the post.
>>
>>141974503
>Nico in a gym outfit
nice
>>
>>141974322
>blushing Nico
Were we right about her liking Tenga?
>>
>>141971431
Yes.

Then they'll all be killed. And this mediocre anime will end already
>>
The quality looks pretty good.
>>
>>141974974
>Then they'll all be killed.
Male gym teacher never gonna die
>>
>>141974727
The episodes been described as Okada-like. And it is very probable that'll happen to Chidori. And maybe with Yuta and Maki. Niko, if you're apart of the fraction that believe she like Tenga, will see the same fate. Or, maybe Niko is crying over the others unrequited love and what everyone is experiencing. Out of all the seven, Niko is the most sympathic and empathizes with them so, it could go either way.

Okada'll enuncinate every and all misunderstandings and/or anything they kept hidden in their hearts.

Episodes ten and eleven is prolly when the Kizuna System/Committee plot get the forefont and focus with the finale being Sonozaki betraying them.
>>
>>141975056
>And maybe with Yuta and Maki
Oh shit, they're gonna end with 'everyone's love is unrequited'?

Except for Kacchon/Sonozaki, of course.
>>
>>141971431
If he dies will they all die?

I hope so, because this show is fucking terrible.
>>
>>141975056
Wait Esdeath is going to betray them?
>>
>>141975346
Well for him to die in the first place he had to receive a blow deadly enough to kill 7 people. If he dies from wounds post-damage, the rest won't die since they don't share the sequelae of the injuries.
>>
>>141975056
I've read that Yuta gets rejected HARD, but it's nips so I don't know.
>>
>>141975453
There are less painful ways to die. Sure they all share pain, but the body still works how it does. He could die from decapitation, drowning, suffocation. Maybe something quicklike a guillotine. It could be so fast that he wouldn't feel the pain.

Let's see him live through that.
>>
>>141975507
>Yuta gets rejected HARD
>episode 10 he breaks his diet
>epilogue shows him fat again
>>
>>141975524
>implying his soul won't live on through his kiznaiver buddies
>>
>>141975346
This, pls.

There's only one way to redeem this piece of garbage.
>>
>>141975546
Happy fat Yuta.
>>
>>141975524
So the answer to your question of
>if he dies will they all die

Is no.
>>
>>141975579
S-shut up baka!!!
>>
>first they feel there physical pain
>now its emotions

Are they just trying to create a hivemind here? The next step is hearing each others thoughts
>>
>>141975507
I wonder if rejection will feel less bad at this level of Kiznaiver Program. I mean, if the pain of being rejected is x and the pain of rejecting is y, the pain that Yuta'll feel at the rejection is (x/7)+(y/7), which, unless Maki's pain at rejecting Yuta is so bad, will be less than x.

Of course there's the painful feeling post-rejection, but the pain at the rejection itself is the highest, I would think.
>>
>>141975602
When the world will be one in mind there will be no conflict. That's basically spelled out in the show too.

It still has downsides too and isn't exactly the best moral thing to do.
>>
>>141974974
>>141975346
>>141975567
God, you all wish all characters die as if they literally raped your waifu in front of you before they proceed to anally molest you.
>>
File: 1456559698947.jpg (44 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1456559698947.jpg
44 KB, 500x341
>>141975651
>differences create conflict
>lets destroy the differences between each other!

Literally this is fucking Gendo

These fuckers are trying to create human instrumentality
>>
>>141975694
Well they ruined Trigger's run of amazing shows. Other then that, the characters and the moral of the show is the most authoritarian, morally empty piece of shit I've seen in a while.
>>
>>141975645
Why would the one who rejects the other feel pain?
>>
>>141975720
I didn't know Bernie Sanders browsed /a/
>>
>>141975720
Wishing all the characters of a bad show to die is like the lowest level of criticism you can make. Almost to the level of disqus comments.

The authoritarian and morally empty thing is some good shit, though.
>>
>>141975773
>defending the horrendous premise of city-wide experimentation
>accepting the essential communist morals
>>
>>141972117
>>141974974
>>141975346
>>141975567
>>141975798

Sorry about your shit taste, anons

Hopefully one day you'll grow out of your autism, understand things and be able to appreciate good stuff
>>
>>141975798
Morality has no place in science anon, human progress has always been devoid of morality.

Only retards cry about "muh human feelings" regarding experimentation.
>>
>>141975771
She could go over the top and feel guilty for rejecting Yuta in such an over-the-top way. Also maybe she felt guilty of having to actually reject Yuta, who is afterall still one of her closest friends. Rejecting your friend and scarring your friendship feels bad.

Of course the pain wouldn't probably even be close to the level that Yuta felt.
>>
>>141975814
The same day that condensation becomes a good defense for steaming hot garbage, maybe

>>141975846
Disregarding the Josef Mengele view of science, the experimentation thing really fucking sucks as a way of developing characters. They aren't 'choosing' to develop, they are being acted upon. If they were being acted upon in a different way, would they end up as different people? It robs agency from the characters and makes them puppets. Why would this be interesting?
>>
>>141975896
>The experimentation thing really fucking sucks as a way of developing characters. They aren't 'choosing' to develop. It robs agency from the characters and makes them puppets. Why would this be interesting?

No one changes unless something happens that breaks the status quo makes you want to change yourself.

If you can't understand even such a basic thing I see why you wouldn't find endearing seeing 7 misfits being forced to bond with very different people, and how they deal with the new situation they're in.
>>
>>141975796
I wish a character would die so the show would actually be interesting tbqhwy famalamadingdong
>>
If the show is boring why do you continue to watch it and post in the threads? Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>141976079
This 2bh

The lesbian character should especially experience an excruciating death
>>
>>141976049
>new situation they're in.
They are being forced to develop a certain way by having a big fucking scar hurt like hell whenever one of them feels bad or gets hit.

These characters are not making decisions to change based on reactions to events, they are being made to change by others to their own ideals. Hence its uninteresting. If they wanted to make these people a thing other then 'friendly with eachother' it would be more obvious.
>>
>>141976105
inb4 "b-but muh opinion matters and I s-should be allowed to shitpost in threads of shows i dislike!"
>>
>>141976079
That's better. Wishing one character to die is a step-up from the childish "I wish they all die" criticism.

>>141976114
Why her? She's one of the less shallow character in the series.
>>
>>141976164
>Why her?

Death to gays and alike
>>
>>141975896
>Josef Mengele view of science

Is this a meme. We're not talking about good or bad here but about what would bring results faster. Which one do you think would bring faster progess about, experimenting on animals or experimenting on african children? This is a view that doesn't regard morality as what is it, a social construct. Again, we're not talking about good or bad here, it's obviously "evil" in a social terminology aspect but regarding progresses, it would be for the better.
>>
>>141976122
Maki literally didn't give a shit about being connected to them. Nico was all "we're friends now cause we've been bonded!" and Maki literally told her being connected means nothing, that friendships aren't born like this.

It took a ton of time and digging in her past and solving hidden issues that brought a change to her, it's not like they went "lol u gotta be friend of them now so forget your past and get along with them".

>They are being forced to develop a certain way by having a big fucking scar hurt like hell whenever one of them feels bad or gets hit.
This only applies as a first encouragement to solve the problem, it doesn't actually solve shit. It forces them to do something, doesn't change their personalities and doesn't impose anything specific on them.

And no one of them is actually "changing", except Kacchon. If anything, they are just showing who they really are behind their masks and insecurities.
>>
Okada is the best writer ever.
>>
>>141976187
Completely objectively, in some cases it would bring it better data. In some cases, it wouldn't have many net benefits. When you can perfectly replicate the reaction of a human to medication by testing it on animals, then testing on a human is pointless.

Also what must be considered is that, objectively, testing like this is illegal. Hence doing it comes at great risk.

>>141976234
That's because the characters act weird. As in, the setting is so 'quirky' and 'out there' that characters should probably be acting far more aggressively against the Esdeath rip off, instead of passively going along with it. This is because for the setting to work, the characters have to go along with it. Hence the setting makes the characters act out of character, or makes it so the characters themselves are fucking loony. So the setting makes the characters act weird/be weird for the experiment to work.

Can you see why someone would not like this kind of characterization?
>>
>>141976187
Also, like, the Program, for all the good it does, isn't really ever shown in good light. It frequently takes risks, it develops in ways even one of the top supervisors didn't foresee and the characters are never really shown agreeing with its principles.
>>
>>141974297
>>141974418
>>141974474
Why is Tenga so handsome?
Why did they make dakis of the other guys but not him?
>>
>>141976436
He's not the sort of guy women are attracted to. Kacchon and Hisomu are more feminine and appeal to them more.
>>
>>141976436
Niko pls
>>
>>141976187
>experimenting on healthy animals
>experimenting on sickly AIDs ridden and possibly starving children

I don't know about you but I'd stick with the animals
>>
>>141976321
>Passively going along with it
we haven't been watching the same show, are we?

>So the setting makes the characters be weird for the experiment to work.
they literally stated they picked kids with issues who'd have never associated with each other on purpose.

Also, I'd like to point out they're in a city that's completely controlled by a shady organization, they don't have much choice. And before you go "ye well why is no one against this immoral experiment then?", they've already shown keep this a secret is costing a lot of money and some sponsors and intellectuals are even cutting all ties with the projects.

>>141976436
Everyone in this show is either very handsome or very cute, honestly
>>
>>141971431
I'm on episode 3 and does this get any better? I mean it's not bad but it is far from excellent. At lest tell me Tenga has raped someone by now.
>>
>>141976617
>they do feel resentful
One throwaway line of dialogue doesn't cut it, it just feels like these characters act like they do to keep the story going.

>issues
Ah yes, the 'Seven deadly sins, oh wait 8 new ones' bastardization. Almost as bad as when hippies seize Buddhist iconography, this studio seizes on some Christian aspects and that manages to do nothing with them. They are 'bad people' because Esdeath doesn't like something about them. That's it.

I'm not arguing about the realism here. This is a show where someone can shoot an entire magazine of AK47 in an arcade and face no consequences, its clearly absurd. Its that the character drama is dead serious, whilst the premise is absurd. This causes a tension in the serious which makes it feel preachy
>>
>>141976689
from ep.5 onwards every ep is better than the previous one
>>
>>141976689
It gets progressively more boring, but there's Yuri up ahead if that's your kinda thing
>>
>>141976689
N O
O
>>
>>141976722
I feel like you're deliberately making up stuff when the show clearly takes a different approach to the problems you've listed.

>One throwaway line of dialogue
It's not just one.
Maki doesn't buy Sonozaki's shit for a second every time they talk, Yuta is very doubtful and always wants to ask stuff but she always disappears before he can, Tenga threatens Sonozaki and bad talks her in many occasions, and there's a lot of other smaller signs they are not okay with the situations. Despite the point of the show is relationships and interactions (at least up until now) they do address this problem, but don't give it much space because it's not the fucking point.

At least for the most rational characters, they clearly think that the damage is done at this point and there's no other option than playing along and reaching the end of the summer, to see where this is going and understand more of what's behind this whole thing.

>Ah yes, the 'Seven deadly sins, oh wait 8 new ones' bastardization. Almost as bad as when hippies seize Buddhist iconography, this studio seizes on some Christian aspects and that manages to do nothing with them. They are 'bad people' because Esdeath doesn't like something about them. That's it.

In one of the last episodes Sonozaki specifically says she was wrong about the whole 7 deadly sins stuff, and it was mentioned like what, 2 times? It was not plot-relevant, and they literally said they were wrong about them.

>Its that the character drama is dead serious
How can character drama not be serious? The point of drama is that it's... gee, dramatic?

Pay more attention at what you're watching, anon.
>>
>>141976689
If you liked the first episodes, which are the most boring ones, you're surely gonna love the rest.
>>
>>141976689
>At lest tell me Tenga has raped someone by now
Close. He is instead raped. By the gym teacher.

Yeah, episode 6 sure was shocking. None of /a/ suspected Okada would go that way.

Episode 7 is also rape, but it's a lesbian rape so it's not really a thing
>>
This show was really good at the first 4 episodes, then suddenly Okada-style melodrama summer camp + lesbian backstory. Fuck you Okada. Tenga's story next episode is my last hope in this.
>>
>>141977092
Yeah agree. If Tenga's backstory DIDN'T involve him being revealed as a homosexual in some nature, I'll drop this series like the homophobic trash that it is.
>>
>>141976275

>>141977092
>>141977142

She really is. It's hilarious how easily she gets people upset for the most inane reasons and how fundamentally different people's opinions about her writing are.
>>
>>141971431
i was so close to dropping this show until episode 5

jesus christ the first 4 sucked dick
>>
>>141977142
Go away tumblr.
>>
>>141977142
Degenerate pls kill yourself
>>
>>141971431
>June 22nd
Fucking finally
>>
>that trailer
>muh rain
>edgy sensei
>Chidori confronting Kacchon
>Tenga screaming something about Chidori
>Yuta just screaming
>Autisma confronting Autismo about muh feelings
>Nico blushing

So dramatic. Jesus.
>>
>>141977092
Why cant Okada make anything without dykes?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 812x455) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 812x455
>>141977447
I can't find the trailer. Where did you watch it? The only link I can find is from the official twitter and I get this.
>>
>>141977554
Here:
http://skania.tumblr.com/post/144907865671/kiznaiver-eps-89-trailer-love-arc-someone-in

>Love Arc

Okada please.
>>
Chidori is really starting to get on my nerves. She was really good in the second episode when she comforted Tenga, Nico and Yuta about their secrets, I thought she would be the main support and the big sister of the group, but since then she only get mad, embarrassed or muh Kacchon. My least favourite character for now, what a disappointment.
>>
>>141975316
That's my own surmisation for episode eight based on the preview pictures above; however, episode nine could serve as the cathartic episode and everyone came to an acceptance of their own sentiments.

Maki were always skeptical of Sonozaki's trials. And taken into consideration Sonozaki solely targeted and assissinated Maki during episode six, I doubt Maki'll become a willing participate again and she'll walk out.

Yuta could've tried to reach out to Maki and make her not exit whatever Sonozaki planned for them only for Maki to quip at him with a cynical retort.
>>
>>141977648
>>141977447
oh my fucking god that looks SO intense

I can't wait.
>>
File: 1418246003561.jpg (55 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1418246003561.jpg
55 KB, 679x657
>>141977648
>Love arc
>>
>>141977648
Shit just got real
>>
File: YOUTHFUL MOVIE.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
YOUTHFUL MOVIE.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>141977648
That is indeed some dramatic shit.
>>
File: 1450634682320.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1450634682320.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>141977554
>"NORI-CHAN" AGAIN
>"CHIDORI" INSTEAD OF TAKASHIRO

H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>
File: slight blush.jpg (31 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
slight blush.jpg
31 KB, 852x480
>>141977648
Huh. The image posters at the start of this thread doesn't show this part where Chidori blushes.

Facing right, while Niko blushes facing left. Clearly some drama going on.
>>
>>141975426
Not the Seven Kiznaivers.

She'll betray the Mayor, Committee, and the Sponsors. Anybody involve in the Kizuna System.

It's prolly predictable, yet Sonozoki'll could say they didn't need the system afterall. Once Katsuhira revert to how she remember him and after he remember his past, he'll help her in realizing the truth behind it all or something of that sort.
>>
>>141977850
>Kacchon screaming Nori-chan
>Tenga screaming Chidori
I wonder if Yuta or Hisomu will scream anybody's name anytime soon.
>>
>>141977850
Oh shit I didn't even realize. Tenga calls Chidori by her first name?
>>
>>141977648
If you don't want to visit tumblr,
http://comfy.moe/fyznyq.mp4
>>
>>141977926
He's screaming "What are you doing to Chidori" basically. At whom? Probably Sonozaki.
>>
>>141977998
What a wonderful husbando. Chidori wake up.
>>
>>141978032
People with no taste stick together.
>>
>>141977648
What a clusterfuck

>Noriko: That’s the feeling of love, is it not?
>Chidori: There’s this thing I wanted to tell you for a long time now, Kacchon.
>Yoshiharu: The love scene has begun, hasn’t it?
>Nico: So after all, Tenga-kun…
>Honoka: Don’t hug me.
>Katsuhira: I don’t know if it’s love, but…
>Honoka: We cannot be friends.
>Noriko: Pain.
>Tenga: You bastard…
>Chidori: Please…
>Tenga: What are you doing to Chidori?!
>Chidori (?): Hug me.
>Nico: Why did this happen?!
>Katsuhira (?): Nori-chan!
>Noriko: Am I… Within you?
>>
File: Yamada smug.png (266 KB, 477x465) Image search: [Google]
Yamada smug.png
266 KB, 477x465
>>141977648
MORE SENSEI
MORE URUSHIBARA
MORE PEOPLE SCREAMING NAME
MORE RAIN
MORE DRAMA
MORE KACCHON BEING ALPHA
>>
>>141978113
Tenga-kun WHAT? What did he do? This is killing me.
>>
>>141977648
So who are these five kids?

>>141978113
This isn't the whole script, is it? I've heard something like "kokoro no koe moretterundayo" screamed before Tenga screams "what u doing to mai waifu"
>>
>>141978195
Forget bad picture
>>
More pointy chins
>>
>>141978217
The first is obviously Katsuhira.
>>
>>141978172
"After all you like Takashiro."

Most likely. Seems the suspicions about Nico being jelly were correct.
>>
>>141978217
Well, I have no idea who the others could be.
I was rather sure Hisomu was among them in last ep's photo, but now I'm not so sure
>>
So what do you think Tenga's issues are? I bet it has to do with his parents
>>
>>141978195
Yeah a couple of lines are missing.
>>
>>141978272
Well, with the screaming of Chidori's name in the trailer, I think his parents are maybe divorced or had a bad relationship and that's why Tenga is sort of helping Chidori with Kacchon.

Because it seems like the focus of ep 8 and 9 is Sonozaki's backstory, development on Kacchon/Chidori and perhaps some Niko jealousy. If there's meant to be focus on Tenga's issues there, it will have to relate to one of those things.

Of course, the trailer could misrepresent the important point of the episodes.
>>
File: 1461934663764.png (560 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
1461934663764.png
560 KB, 600x675
>>141978172
Niko's flower,
>Agapanthus
>"flower of love"
>the arrival of (romantic) love
>love letter
>intellectual guise
So, yeah, there is a probability Niko love Tenga.
>>
Holy shit, this teaser really hyped me up for the remaining episodes.
I hope it doesn't fail.
>>
>>141978432
>Okada
>not failing
>>
File: scar.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
scar.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
original kiznaivers?
>>
>>141978489
NEVER DOUBT OKADA.
>>
>>141978432
It's Okada, she can't fail.
>>
Whose hands are these?
>>
>>141978577
Yuta and the dyke probably
>>
>>141978113
If this doesn't end with "you like Chidori" I'm gonna eat my hat.
>>
>>141978592
Neither of them seems as tanned as the one on the right. And if it's Yuta, I wonder why he removed the bandaging.
>>
>best boy isn't involved in all this crap
Based Hisomu.
>>
>>141971431
dropping the show if tenga dies
>>
>>141978577
Katsuhira and Chidori.

Have you seen the preview?
>>
>>141972117

% chance this guy is a regular /r/anime poster?
>>
>>141978577
>>141978634

That's clearly Tenga's complexion, as you can see in this pic >>141974297
>>
>>141978577
Kacchon and Chidori.
>>
>>141978577
It's probably Chidori with someone (Nico? Kacchon?). Her face is shown after that scene.
>>
File: 1405276322288.jpg (66 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1405276322288.jpg
66 KB, 848x480
>nips are saying it's a full on suffering ride and there's an absolutely ridiculous cliffhanger in episode 9

What the fuck Okada, fuck you.
>>
>>141978871
>absolutely ridiculous cliffhanger in episode 9
>Nico saying "So after all, Tenga-kun..." before the ED starts
PLS NO
>>
>>141978871
Yes, Okada.
Ravage my emotional anus as long as you please! I am ready for the ride!

FUCK MY SOUL OUT! MAKE ME PLUNGE INTO DESPAIR!
>>
>>141979049
I can feel the tightness on my anus as well! Is this what you feel, anon?
>>
>>141978871
>a full on suffering ride
LOVE STORY

WITH ONLY BAD ENDS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYxXe6kKEs&feature=youtu.be
Can someone post the rip to the preview video? It's region locked.
>>
>>141979271
See
>>141977648
>>141977941
>>
File: 1393569479058.png (68 KB, 222x259) Image search: [Google]
1393569479058.png
68 KB, 222x259
>>141978871
>ridiculous cliffhanger
Someone actually asks someone out?
>>
>>141979353
Worse, it cuts off when the person being asked out is in the middle of answering.
>>
>Hisomu: So the love scene is starting
I bet 10 bucks that Hisomu is in it with the teachers.
>>
>>141979459
What would he gain from that, though?
>>
>>141971431
No. He haven't kissed the red haired girl. It's safe.
>>
File: kokosake.png (534 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kokosake.png
534 KB, 1280x720
>>141979353
Classic Okada.
>>
A new color. What will red mean? Blue was sharing physical pain, yellow was sharing emotional pain.
>>
>>141980005
Sexual frustration.
>>
>>141980005
mind-reading.

we already did physical pain, emotional pain, emotional pleasure, only ones left are physical pleasure and straight up instrumentality
>>
>>141980005
Pleasure. The doujins are writing themselves.
>>
>>141980281
>that is Kacchon's O-face
>>
>>141976436
>Why did they make dakis of the other guys
They did?
I guess it's because his character type isn't usually popular with fujos.
>>
>Maki gets a single shot and it's the back of her head
Why does Okada hate the lesbian?
>>
>>141978429
Did they identified the other flowers?
>>
>>141978113
Nico's line is actually
>やっぱりテンガくんを。。。
Tenga's the object of whatever omitted verb Nico is implying.

HAPPENING.
>>
>>141980991
Then it's probably not like because then Tenga would take the が marker.
>>
>>141971431
He's dead to me the moment he rejects Nico.
>>
File: fuck-you-time.jpg (67 KB, 630x399) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you-time.jpg
67 KB, 630x399
>>141974297
>>141974322
>>141974418
>>141974474
>>141974503
>it's still only Wednesday
Kill me.
>>
File: 57020926_p0.jpg (2 MB, 1654x1200) Image search: [Google]
57020926_p0.jpg
2 MB, 1654x1200
>>141971431
This is happening and you can't stop it.
>>
File: 1462044445103.jpg (39 KB, 293x348) Image search: [Google]
1462044445103.jpg
39 KB, 293x348
>>141981095
Nips who watched the eps at the prescreening tweeted stuff like "Nico is cute", "oh poor Nico" and "Tenga you idiot".

Get ready.
>>
>>141981252
Don't remind me, anon.
>>
>>141981281
pls no
>>
>>141978665
I don't know, but your chance is: 100%
>>
>>141981281
Fucking awful. May he burn in the flames of hell.
>>
>>141981281
What about the rest?
>>
>>141981281
CHIDORIxTENGA

O N E
T R U E
P A I R I N G
>>
>>141980991
I keep hearing は. を sounds more like 'o', not 'wo'.
>>
>>141981281
Meanwhile he's already on a first-name basis with Chidori. Based Tenga.
>>
>>141981397
My hearing was never my finest point, so I'm probably wrong.

Whatever, give me more Nico.
>>
>>141981407
>Based Tenga
Not so based when Chidori will reject him just in the way to her confession to Kacchon.
>>
>>141977926
Didn't they agree to call each other by first names in the last episode?
>>
>>141981281
I feel bad for Nico, she's a good girl, but there's no stopping the red/red train.
>>
When the fuck did Nico ever show interest in Tenga aside from side eying him and Chidori in the camping episode?

I recall her shaking his hand in episode 1 or 2 but she's had a genki moment with everyone
>>
The various love interests should be as follow

Yuta -> Maki

Nico -> Tenga -> Chidori -> Kacchon -> Sonozaki

The only one not in this whole thing is Hisomu. Will we finally see what he's up to? The guy has been hiding something since his first second on-screen

His line in the PV, "The love stuff has finally begun" hints that he's outside the whole ordeal... maybe pain that comes from Love is a part of the kizuna expertiment they've been waiting for for a while.
>>
>>141981607
She also blushed when he patted her head on ep 7.
Yeah, it's not much, but that's anime for you.
>>
>>141981633
>The only one not in this whole thing is Hisomu
Hisomu -> Pain
>>
>>141981633
I hope no one ends together or/and some of them die

The show needs some spice
>>
>>141981333
Most tweets and blog entries are too obscure because posting spoilers was prohibited.

The rest is basically lots of crying, with some positive stuff about Tenga (duh, you can hear him knighting in the trailer). The arc is emotional and ep9 cuts off in a retarded way. One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.
>>
>>141981633
This just proves that Hisomu is best Kiznaiver.
>>
>>141981607
I'm very skeptical about this whole "Nico loves Tenga" thing.

Tenga liking Chidori is justified, they've had a fuckton of moments together and general foreshadowing, but Nico!?

She acted the same way with Tenga as she did with everyone else, save 1-2 moments.
>>
File: ahahaha here it comes.jpg (53 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha here it comes.jpg
53 KB, 852x480
>>141981761
>One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.
Fuck, not the gym teacher!

He was smiling in the trailer! How soon is his smile gone.
>>
File: 1463682490600.jpg (14 KB, 196x198) Image search: [Google]
1463682490600.jpg
14 KB, 196x198
>>141974297
>>141974322
>>141974418
>>141974474
>>141974503
JUST
>>
>>141981761
>One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot
I have no idea of who their favorites are so I'm at a a loss here.
>>
>>141981811
Sensei is too above everyone else to suffer

He's gonna stay there with his smug grin and fuck around as always
>>
>>141981863
It's Nico, the Japs went crazy for her.

>>141981811
he's the homeroom teacher, not the gym teacher
>>
>>141981959
>he's the homeroom teacher, not the gym teacher
Oh.

Well, I've lost my interest in him then.
>>
>>141981607
Yeah it's pretty forced. I'm not a fan of Okada shoehorning a Nico confession into this mess, if that's what happens.

>pulls confession outta ass
>just to get rejected for drama

Bravo, BRAVO.
>>
>>141982002
Why did you think he was the gym teacher?
>>
>>141981863
5 bucks says it's Nico.
>>
>>141982065
>lazy
>workout outfit
>disheveled hairdo
>>
>>141982041
I don't think she's gonna confess but she probably does have feelings for him and will realize just that.

From what I can see in the trailer Chidori overhears the autists' conversation and it's devastating. Nico is with her so she'll probably try to comfort her and since it's Nico she'll hold her own feelings for Tenga bottled up in the meantime.

Tenga/Chidori is an enigma. He's screaming her name, clearly worried for her and mad at whoever hurt her but I doubt he'll spill the beans or whatever.

Then again maybe I'm underestimating Okada.
>>
>>141982690
Nah, what a shitty love square
>>
>>141982734
Pentagon
>>
>>141982041
It's probably just to give everyone an unrequited love for someone in the group, except for Hisomu because he's too much of a weirdo for this love shit.
>>
>>141982690
Honestly, for all the 'obvious couple' and the 'redhead combo' thing, I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that. He's a caring person and he had been nothing but supportive of Kacchon/Chidori. As much as I love matchmaker falling in love (my most favourite cliche) thing, I'm just not seeing Tenga falling in love with Chidori without some serious events that break it.

If episode 9 ends Kacchon/Chidori and Tenga/Nico for good maybe I can see Tenga/Chidori, but for now I can't see how it's happening.
>>
>>141982790
Hisomu had been overlooked. He had had nothing with his character since his introduction.
>>
>>141982790
Yeah it's an arc about connections that cannot really be shared. Love is special and implies heavy favoritism.

And Okada implies everyone in this crazy unrequited love pentagon is getting blown the fuck out.
>>
>>141982958
Well, it'd be pretty messed up if they HAD to reciprocate because of their connection.
>>
>>141982874
I'm 100% sure he's plot relevant and will have a bigger part in the endgame
>>
>>141982958
>Okada implies everyone in this crazy unrequited love pentagon is getting blown the fuck out
Where?
>>
>>141982819
I agree. Upcoming episodes might include the serious events that you mentioned, or not. Tenga having feelings is as possible as Nico having feelings at this point IMO. Both are kind of farfetched and came out of nowhere, though Tenga at least has good chemistry with Chidori and the show made sure to highlight it quite often.
>>
File: 1357015986068.gif (930 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1357015986068.gif
930 KB, 448x252
>>141982987
>messed up
Brilliant, you mean.
>>
>>141983332
I'm not sure if there's a word for enjoying the pleasures of other couples having sex. Voyeurism is having pleasures by watching other couples having sex. But if you enjoy the pleasures of sex from being wound-bound to other persons who had sex, what are you?

Qualiaphilia?
>>
>>141982819
>I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that
As of now, Tenga's likeness for Chidori can be regarded as platonic. One of the Nips comment on the charaters in the episodes called Tenga "a baka." So, either he is playing the obfuscation card or is really an idiot.

And, I think the reason Tenga is unreadable in that regard and not pursuing Chidori is because he know she like Katsuhira and he don't want to form an unnecessary complicated relationship i.e., love triangle. He see Katsuhira as a friend and I think that is what is important to him. Friendship.
>>
I watched this last episode a few days later, was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?

>>141981281
Nico IS cute.
>>
>>141981607
grasp the small things, anon
>>
>>141983551
>was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?
I think this is obviously yes.
>>
>>141983608
Only asking because some people were so passionately denying it and claiming it was OBVIOUSLY symbolic. They must feel pretty silly.
>>
>>141982103
you are retarded, don't blame him
>>
>>141982690
>overhears the autists' conversation
You mean Autismo trying to communicate with Autisma?
>>
>>141983551
>was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?
>there are people this retarded
>>
>>141981919
You sure?
>he prolly only came along because Sonozaki promised him more illicit love affair shenanigans
>instead he got melodramatic heartbreak and witnessed the tragical unrequited love intanglements unfold before his eyes
He'll suffer alright.
>>
>>141983650
I've never visited threads for story-based character-drama shows before. What I learned from following Kiznaiver threads is that some people miss the obvious things. I guess it's just because people hate the writer so much they kind of assume there's no deeper meaning to anything.
>>
>>141983837
I bet they barely actually watch anything, squirrel attention spawn at its best.
>>
File: 1462061944316.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462061944316.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>141982819
>I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that

Well he's either that smooth or that clueless. But Chidori can't control herself many of their interactions have important implications so shippingshit can't be helped: from pic related to the bento thing to the convo about sharing feelings to Chidori blushing at his smoking hot bod, etc.
>>
>>141983846
Whatever his reason is, the whole "illicit videos" thing is just a joke anon
>>
>>141983949
>Chidori blushing at his smoking hot bod
When was this?
>>
File: 1463841860887.jpg (129 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1463841860887.jpg
129 KB, 1440x810
>>141984134
Last week.
>>
>>141984161
That's just her blushing at a naked body, not Tenga's especially.
>>
>>141984161
Does she not like MC anymore? What a sloot
>>
>>141978653
>>141981633
>>141982874
Yeah, I just want my favourite boy to be relevant again. Okada please.
>>
>>141984309
Well, if both Kacchon and Tenga was topless, then maybe we'll see how much girl erection Chidori have when she sees Kacchon's
>>
>>141981273
I don't want to. Bests belong together.
>>
>>141981811
>One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.
As Yutafag I feel you.
>>
File: 1461556272124.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461556272124.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
>>141984188
Excuses, anon.
>>
>>141984357
Kachon erects her heart bonner.
Tenga makes her wet
>>
>>141984504
She's being teased and blushes no matter who it is. Are you autistic? Is this a big deal to you?
>>
>>141984584
You do realize that the same thing could be said about Nico who sports a goddamn perma-blush and was sending mixed signals in previous episodes, yet here we are, about to watch THE LOVE ARC?

All those interactions are a big deal obviously.
>>
>>141984549
Oh no, it's the perfect NTR set-up!
>>
Why does no one think that Nico and Maki will get paired up? It's just as far fetched as any other pair.

Nico's gotten to second base with Maki at the very least.
>>
>>141984919
I'd like it. I just prefer not to get my hopes up for nothing.
>>
>>141984919
>Why does no one think that Nico and Maki will get paired up?
Heteronormativity, if you ask tumblr.
>>
>>141984714
How the same can be said about Nico if the situations are different?
>>
>>141984919
I ship it, but I doubt it's going to happen.
>>
damn Yuta is so based lads
>>
>>141984919
Considering that Maki is a carpet muncher I wouldn't rule this out.
>>
>>141984919
Hell, why not Yuta/Tenga? Or Kacchon/Tenga?

Tenga asked for 50% of his savings in exchange for being his bodyguard, that's just like saying "I'll give you half my life", a really awkward proposal.
>>
>>141984919
Chidori is not gay, so the biggest chance for Maki getting with someone has to be Nico, who looks bicurious
>>
>>141985130
They are not gay though
>>
>>141985035
Actually not different. They're flustered because TENGA in particular is having that effect on them with shit he says and does. Not to mention there's more to those scenes than just blushing.
>>
>>141985436
How do you know Tenga isn't?
>>
>>141985484
He seems to be interested in Chidori, and has not shown any interest for someone of the same gender
>>
shipper cancerous as usual I see
>>
File: 1369560709265.jpg (7 KB, 238x255) Image search: [Google]
1369560709265.jpg
7 KB, 238x255
>>141977648
>all that CRAAAAWWWWLING
So, Tenga will finally lose it and beat up Kacchon for Chidori?
>>
KISAMA! ARE YOU A KIZNAIVER OR A HUMAN!
>>
File: 1463879528185.jpg (253 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463879528185.jpg
253 KB, 1280x720
>>141984919
>It's just as far fetched as any other pair
Nah, Niko is a inferior Ruru.

Ruru a best. BEST!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.