[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the first and last pages of your story. What happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Comb24052016113236.jpg (535 KB, 1277x943) Image search: [Google]
Comb24052016113236.jpg
535 KB, 1277x943
These are the first and last pages of your story. What happens in between?
>>
>girl walks home from the entrance ceremony
>guy falls from the sky on top of her
>>
>>141966181
ERABE
>>
If Touma had punched her in the first chapter, would she have ended up ok?
>>
momma, show me your clit piercing again!
>>
She got married with based Bald pal over there but sadly he died to an illness but not before leaving her and their still not born daughter an incredible ammount of money.
>>
File: phone.jpg (89 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
89 KB, 620x413
>>141965898
I think you know
>>
She makes good friends in high school, has regular high school shenanigans, works up the courage to confess to her crush, they get married, have a child, and live a long and eventful life together.
>>
>>141967107
What a lovely story that happened this way.
>>
Some of you guys seem to be forgetting about the Hardcore fucking promised on the first page. Please don't forget to add it to your story.
>>
>>141967170
How do you think the baby was made? Consensual, hardcore fucking between newlywed husband and wife.
>>
File: Screenshot_48.jpg (17 KB, 153x187) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_48.jpg
17 KB, 153x187
>>141965898
Having this on the first page severely limits what I can put in the middle.
>>
>>141967170
She makes a high school debut, and proceeds to get taken in by a shady guy at a convenience store who tricks her into letting him hardcore fuck her for 28 pages afterwards.

Except we pretend the writer is not ShindoL, so hentai logic ensues and he turns out to be a totally cool guy that takes responsibility afterwards. The next dozen chapters inbetween are a series of safely practiced depravities.
>>
>>141967228
I don't know why, but i'm laughing like a retard right now.
>>
>>141967228
This:
>>141967227
Some newlywed couples do hardcore fucking.
>>
>>141967227
>>141967291
The thing that the mom remembered that happened in the past was, well you know, how her child was conceived.
>>
>>141965898
>Was it something fun ?

You have no idea kiddo
>>
>>141967228
She gets fucked by society, not a dick
>>
I still don't understand the ending. Was it actually her just thinking back or was she dreaming this on the verge of her death? Or was it all a dream to begin with?
>>
File: dream.jpg (44 KB, 444x450) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
44 KB, 444x450
>>141969037
it was all a dream
>>
Well if it was me...

After her graduation she would be recruited to take part in the war effort in Europe. But instead of joining the Japanese army she would be taken in by a German recruiter. She would then become a Nazi stormtrooper eventually rising to the rank of Obersturmbannführer in the Waffen-SS. At this point she's a high ranking officer at a concentration camp. However, one day she meets a Jewish boy who melts her cold antisemetic heart. The two of them flee the concentration camp and embark on a whirlwind tour of Europe always staying one step ahead of the pursuing military police. Eventually they escape into Russia but the boy is shot dead by Russian soldiers because they believe him to be a fascist soldier himself. But what we didn't know is that he knocked her up the night before his murder. Anyways, after the war she travels back to Japan with her new child in tow.

Then a few years later the last panels.

No hardcore sex in this version - just human rights violations of prisoners of war.
>>
I bang her, we have a cute daughteru and I bang her too
>>
File: iusedtoread.jpg (22 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
iusedtoread.jpg
22 KB, 195x259
>>141969176
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.