[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 12.jpg (40 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
40 KB, 225x319
Is this shit worth watching?
>>
is it?
>>
>>141962576
we will find out soon my friend.
>>
it is maybe
>>
>>141962560
The anime adaptation kinda sucks, but the visual novel is pretty nice,except the ending that is kinda meh.
>>
>>141962560
>is the VN worth playing?
Yes.

>is the anime worth-
What anime?

The only good thing about the anime series are the OP's & ED's.

Otherwise you'll just find DEEN fucking things up.
>>
>>141962560
No. Read the VN instead.
>>
desu it's funny
>>
>>141963832
>all that QUALITY
indeed
>>
It was before the VN got translated and everyone realized how much better it was.

I'd say read the VN, seriously, you're in for a really great ride. Same thing applies to Umineko.
>>
So I already watched the anime, how ruined is the VN for me? I absolutely hated the anime, but I'm wondering whether that's because of the butchered adaptation or because the story is just bad. Can I still get some enjoyment out of the VN at this point?
>>
>>141964546
I'm on episode 10 so far, not really hooked and bored most of the time nothing "outstanding" or "bad that it's good" so far, just boring stuff.
What made it's so shit for you? I'm seriously considering dropping it.
>>
>>141964634
Part of it is that shit was so rushed I had no idea what was going on half the time. The narrative felt incoherent. I realize that part of this is due to Hinamizawa syndrome, but that doesn't excuse it.

The other thing that really bugged me (which doesn't show up until Kai) is the way Rika behaves in the time loops. It makes no fucking sense. The few times that she's alone we see how much it has affected her, so I find it impossible to believe that she could keep up the act around everyone else. Not to mention that she never even tries to be proactive about making changes. She just does the same shit every time, with the occasional ominous warning that is easily brushed off when she acts like it never happened. Maybe it would have been better if we actually saw her try it a few times, but as it stands it's just frustrating to watch.
>>
>>141962560
Better than the VN.
>>
I watched it until the Shion answer arc ended then I jumped to the VN
>>
>>141965097
>Part of it is that shit was so rushed I had no idea what was going on half the time. The narrative felt incoherent. I realize that part of this is due to Hinamizawa syndrome, but that doesn't excuse it.
Basically you were too stupid to be able to enjoy unraveling the mystery.
>>
You bet it is. Fuck everyone else here including me
>>
>>141962901
/thread
VN adaptations are usually always shit.
>>
>>141965097
>Not to mention that she never even tries to be proactive about making changes. She just does the same shit every time, with the occasional ominous warning that is easily brushed off when she acts like it never happened.
You'd end up like that too if you saw the same shit happen over and over again. Also, did you even watch the show? She did try to make changes and be proactive, she just didn't tell the other characters about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.