[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot on the Road
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x270
So why did she let him go exactly? Are Japanese women supposed to find violating your privacy for fun and profit endearing? I know that if some bucket-of-bolts tried shit like that with me, I would have disassembled him and sold him for parts.
>>
>>141954302
More importantly, why did she only cover her tits?
>>
Better than me me me /a/?
>>
It was shit, but at least it had good animation.
>>141954423
Definitely no.
>>
>>141954384
The bush already covers her down there.
>>
best animator expo was the one where the girl turns very small
>>
>>141954423
Yes.
>>
>>141954423
Better animated, but Meme is more entertaining.
>>
>>141954384
I'm sure she crossed her legs too, it's just not in the frame.
>>
>>141954683
Name?
>>
>>141954779
Probably the roach one.
>>
>>141954963
What?
>>
>>141955553
Nishi-Ogikubo
>>
>>141954302
The robot is the director's self-insert.
>>
>>141955855
So the director like to go from RV to RV, taking pictures of unsuspecting women and selling them online? Is he from /r9k/ or something.
>>
>>141955936
Who knows? He's married but maybe it's his fantasy.
>>
>>141955973
Such a waste of talent. This guy's animation is on par with Miyazaki, yet he can't come up with a halfway-plausible story. I wanted to punch the monitor the moment where the women asked, "Do you have enough money to repair your face?" I know the Nips are polite, but seriously, who does that?
>>
>>141956110
Okiura's animation is better than Miyazaki's. Unfortunately, being a great animator is no guarantee of being a good director. At the very least he should probably stay away from writing scripts.
>>
Stop taking that shit seriousky, it's embarassing.
It's like watching a Jim Carrey movie and asking why they're not sending him to a mental institution.
>>
>>141956256
The only reason I ask is because it's in such stark contrast to the art. When I first saw the GIFs of it, my first thought was "I didn't know they could get away with showing nipples in the '80s!", it seemed like it was of that era, those carefully hand-drawn masterpieces. Upon finding out what it was and watching it, I was disappointed in how abrupt the story changed right when it looked like the woman was about to sent the robot to the scrap heap. It was really jarring.
>>
>>141954650
I thought the Japanese don't really have big bushes?
>>
>>141956256
Same reason why France won't put Roman Polanski in jail.
>>
>>141957224
Normal Japs girl don't believe in shaving their puss, they always carry an amazon down there, bro. Hell, bushes are really common in JAV.
>>
>>141954302
>image.gif
>>
>>141954302
Yeah the short didn't make much sense from what I remember. Maybe they weren't inspired and just went for eye-candy.

You should watch A Letter for Momo if you haven't yet though, it's pretty neat.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.