[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri on Ice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: yuri on ice.jpg (64 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
yuri on ice.jpg
64 KB, 318x450
Have we got more news about this?
When will it be aired, maybe in winter?
>>
>>141942980
>too retarded to google
>>
I belive the tournament they're portraying happens on fall so probably then.
All that's know for certain is that it's not summer.
>>
>yuri on ice
>it's fujoshit
>>
>>141943138
Fujos are just that stupid and useless.
>>
Kubo Mitsurou writing a rough manga for the whole show to be based on seems like such a needlessly laborious way to do things.why couldn't she just write a rough script?
I hope Sayo knows who she's hitching her wagon to, because she could delay the entire production if she's too slow, and on a production that's undoubtly one of the most work intensive in recent years.
At least Hiramatsu's there to tighten things up on the animation end.
>>
>>141943216
Hopefully it's Fall, Hibikeks 2 could use some challenge.
>>
>>141942980
So it's an anime about Russian junkies?
>>
>>141944425
One of them is Japanese, but both of them are called Yuri.
>>
>>141943323
Wow anon.

Implying the people who asks for sauce when a lewd screencap can't be reverse image are a lot better.
>>
>>141944425
We should be so lucky.
>>
>>141943257

I'm mad as fuck.
>>
>>141946583
Ironically, I presume.
>>
File: WEG Yuri on Ice.jpg (356 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
WEG Yuri on Ice.jpg
356 KB, 1100x500
It's worth existing just for the /u/ tears that happened after it was revealed what the actual thing will be.
>>
File: 1459051932794.webm (1 MB, 1688x950) Image search: [Google]
1459051932794.webm
1 MB, 1688x950
>>141943257
>>141946583
>>141946831
Can't wait for more tears.
>>
>>141946583
Maybe if you could read nip you wouldn't be in this position.
>>
>>141943984
> Kubo Mitsurou
The information mentioned she did around 900 pages of rough sketches, script drafts and visualisation sketches. How did you came to the conclusion that she's actually compiling manga drafts? Did I miss something?

> Yamamoto Sayo
It's her dream show about her dream sport. She'll deliver. Honestly, they spent four years on developing the story and stuff. I cannot imagine them stumbling now.

> Hiramatsu Tadashi
So far the keys the twitter account posted are all pure Hiramatsu so he's doing hopefully shitloads of KA and also serves as Chief AD (please don't run!). From the looks of it it seems that Tachinaka Junpei will be either series' Action AD, main animator or perhaps he'll do a solo KA episode.
>>
>>141944479
> both of them are called Yuri.
The Japanese boy is Júri (Yuuri for dumb Americans). The Russian bloke is Jurij. But yes, the title is a pun since both of these names are pronounced the same in Japanese.
>>
>>141949389
Because that's what "name"means. She even says it on that same tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/714291040216174593

>drawing that many pages of a manga that'll never be published feels like monk training.
Or something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.