[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright everyone, I just came up with the greatest idea for an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1428013819671.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1428013819671.gif
1 MB, 303x307
Alright everyone, I just came up with the greatest idea for an anime. So, like, there's a tsukkomi, right, and then there's this boke. Everything starts off normal, the boke says stupid shit and the tsukkomi calls him/her out on it. This is where shit gets saucy though, so, the boke gets less and less stupid, however, the tsukkomi gets more and more pissed off. To the audience and to the boke, the stupidity of the boke and the tsukkomi's respect for the boke are inversely proportional. The boke starts to feel really bad, because the only person they talk to is the tsukkomi, who treats the boke like dirt, yet, the boke is really good at hiding his/her feelings. By the last episode, the boke attemps suicide, and the tsukkomi, after some serious self-reflection, realizes what a terrible person they've been, and the final confrontation ends with the tsukkomi realizing that appearances are only skin deep, and lets out a heartfelt confession of love to the boke. The story ends with the boke succeeding in killing himself/herself and the tsukkomi becoming a nicer person, although very depressed.
>>
Do you realize that people might actually read your posts if you formatted them properly?
>>
>>141938512
How do I do that? Please teach me chinese imageboard etiquette
>>
>>141938606
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequat.
Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint obcaecat cupiditat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequat. Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Excepteur sint obcaecat cupiditat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisci elit, sed eiusmod tempor incidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequat. Quis aute iure reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint obcaecat cupiditat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
>>
>>141938512
Do you realise not everyone else is a braindead autistic fuck like you who and tha vast majority of humans are actually capable of reading without needing a certain format in order to achieve comprehension?
>>
>>141938450
Make both of them girls and 10/10
>>
>>141938450
So basically Lonely Kagamin?
>>
>>141938450
>The story ends with the boke succeeding in killing himself/herself and the tsukkomi becoming a nicer person, although very depressed.
This is a shit idea and I want you to stop writing

t. Hollywood
>>
File: mmmmhm.png (413 KB, 412x615) Image search: [Google]
mmmmhm.png
413 KB, 412x615
>>141940808
I'd rather read a nicely laid out post than a block of cheese which I can decide to skip easily, though.
>>
>>141938450
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>141940808
>tha vast majority of humans are actually capable of reading without needing a certain format in order to achieve comprehension?
No shit. It's not about making things possible to understand. It's about spacing out ideas so that they're more pleasant to read.
>>
>>141940859
I'm actually thinking the boke should be an MC's sidekick-type silly pervert kinda guy, like the poor fuck from Clannad or something. Maybe even like the MC of Baka to test. The girl can be like Minami except somehow way meaner, but still just as cute.
>>
>>141938450
>Alright everyone, I just came up with the greatest idea for an anime. So, like, there's a tsukkomi, right, and then there's this boke. Everything starts off normal, the boke says stupid shit and the tsukkomi calls him/her out on it.

>This is where shit gets saucy though, so, the boke gets less and less stupid, however, the tsukkomi gets more and more pissed off. To the audience and to the boke, the stupidity of the boke and the tsukkomi's respect for the boke are inversely proportional.

>The boke starts to feel really bad, because the only person they talk to is the tsukkomi, who treats the boke like dirt, yet, the boke is really good at hiding his/her feelings. By the last episode, the boke attemps suicide, and the tsukkomi, after some serious self-reflection, realizes what a terrible person they've been, and the final confrontation ends with the tsukkomi realizing that appearances are only skin deep, and lets out a heartfelt confession of love to the boke.

>The story ends with the boke succeeding in killing himself/herself and the tsukkomi becoming a nicer person, although very depressed.
wow so hard to format - apply yourself next time anon

Yeah, I think it still sounds like a totally mediocre idea. Also why did boke commit suicide after tsukkomi's love confession?
>>
>>141942541
Alright, alright. The screen shows the boke holding a knife to his heart, and the camera suddenly cuts to the tsukkomi, who runs in, and apologizes, and then confesses her love. Then camera then pans around to the front of the boke, where it is revealed that the knife is already in his chest! The boke responds and says he loves her too, and dies in her arms. The next episode is 23 minutes of the tsukkomi listening to the classical station on the radio, and then schlicking.
>>
File: check_them.jpg (20 KB, 285x172) Image search: [Google]
check_them.jpg
20 KB, 285x172
>>141942666
Well, it sounds totally narmy, but you did just get trips, so I guess I'm sold.
>>
>>141938450

So literally Kokoro
>>
>>141938450
cheap american emo movie
0/10
>>
>>141938450
Could be great if they're both stuck in a small space
>>
>>141938450
>>141938512
I read it because its interesting. Unpleasant read tho.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.