[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lately for the first time I've been have watched Serial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: autistic.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
So lately for the first time I've been have watched Serial Experience Lain. The only remains question: Who Lain does has Authority?

I did the best to pace my Episomes together, concluding summation:
>Epi 1
new phone who dis. lain kills a classter.

>Epi 2
AA propaganda. lain kills a Drug Addict

>Epi 3
hey kid wayne SS. lain kills nobody

>Epi 4
stupid minecraft shit. lain kills some punk ass dude.

>Epi 5
this is what scientology actually believes. lain kills her sister

>Epi 6
very psicolegiate. lain kills an old fart.

>Epi 7
blade runner ripoff. lain kills an questionere.

>Epi 8
hentai shit. lain kills Alisu's bonner

>Epi 9
ancient aliens. lain kills my attentions cause god damn even history chanel is better than this wall of eyeball-version text.

>Epi 10
death note. lain kills the Nights (ehhh still did a better job than kira)

>Epi 11
the matrix or something. lain kills reality

>Epi 12
the matrix reloaded or memento or some shit. lain kills Jesus

>Epi 13
wow thanks evangelion. lain kills herself.

So... yeah?... from what i'm read it watched seems to show that Lain, protagonist, primartially to have brutal case Authority
>>
And you dont seem to understand.
>>
>>141934322
Episode 9 was fantastic, grow some taste.
>>
>>141934695
A shame he seemed an honest man
>>
>>141934322
>Who Lain does has Authority?
I don't seem to understand what the fuck you're even asking. Also
>psicolegiate
>primartially
>>
>>141934322
I was able to read too much of this, anon. Try harder next time.
>>
>>141935010
well, in whole constrations, this I am I am not to try to for try go "untelle", unquite, the atempstrate for "COMEDIA" in this inestance.
>>
why does she wear a bear suit
>>
>>141935130
Because life's a bear
>>
File: 1445743162068.gif (275 KB, 661x600) Image search: [Google]
1445743162068.gif
275 KB, 661x600
>ep·i·some
>ˈepəˌsōm/
>nounMICROBIOLOGY
>a genetic element inside some bacterial cells, especially the DNA of some bacteriophages, that can replicate independently of the host and also in association with a chromosome with which it becomes integrated.
You dun goofed OP. You accidentally used a real word that time.

>>141935130
>why does she wear a bear suit
So the alien sees a bear, and not a human being, which is the one believable indication that the alien isn't what it looks like either.
>>
>>141935130
Why do YOU wear a bear suit?

>>141935462
>ibliga that I, me, unknowth the turbidiction
for future and present inforcations i am true
nounMICROBIOLOGY, and thereso contain full turbidological entendenting.
>>
File: 1367107945.png (325 KB, 760x881) Image search: [Google]
1367107945.png
325 KB, 760x881
>>141935543
So it is you. Don't you get bored of typing nonsensical crap? You'd have had some great discussions with me about Lain by now if you didn't insist on shitposting with her avatar all the time.
>>
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>141935665
Type the word
sage
into the Options field next time, anon.
>>
File: aliendude.png (67 KB, 283x288) Image search: [Google]
aliendude.png
67 KB, 283x288
>>141934322
>>
>>141935687
it's a meme you dip
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.