[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mikoto thread. What's she gonna do next? In either the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1024x1024
Mikoto thread.

What's she gonna do next? In either the novels or Railgun
>>
>>141932361
Become Nuit. Destroyer of Maijins.
>>
>>141932671
But most of them are already destroyed.
>>
>>141932671
Kamisato and Aleister are more than enough to deal with the magic gods. That's even if they return. I'm expecting a "stop a new magic god from being made"/"stop Othinus from returning to full power" arc like most everyone else but I don't know if it'll be successful
>>
In regards to a potential "stop someone from becoming a magic god" arc, are there any others that we currently know of besides Index and Ollerus that has magic god potential?

>inb4 Kamachi introduces a whole group of magic god candidates
>>
File: 1448748946248.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448748946248.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>141932361
She'll finally fuck her annoying beta orbiter, and then slowly break her until she doesn't want anything to do with Judgement anymore and leaves the series for good.
>>
>>141932853
Damn, Kamachi could even use the old "because a bunch of them died out, a bunch of people were suddenly given the power to balance things out" cliche

...Touma's gonna have to go around busting up gangs of babby almost-magic gods, isn't he?
>>
>>141932919
Remember when Kuroko said she'd arrest Mikoto if she were to endanger AC?
What if this actually becomes relevant and Kuroko happens upon Mikoto going on an AAA rampage and then promptly gets blown the fuck out
>>
I strongly believe Aleister is a Disc one final boss

Touma will save Misaka from his influence after a lot of yelling and flashbacks
>>
Will she ever receive the D
>>
File: faggot patrol.jpg (37 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
faggot patrol.jpg
37 KB, 604x339
>>141932361
>Raildex threads are dead so this faggot decides he wants a shitstorm
>OP begins with "Mikoto thread" and a generic pic of the girl
>followed by something mundane like "What's she doing next" or "(Why) won't she win the Toumanb owl" or Nuitposting
>???
>profit
>>
File: why_misaka.png (439 KB, 744x1148) Image search: [Google]
why_misaka.png
439 KB, 744x1148
Mikoto a shit
>>
We are at like 35 books. Let it end already.
>>
>>141934111
>Kamachi
>ever not writing
If he stops he'll die.
>>
File: 1461814852459.jpg (396 KB, 2046x2894) Image search: [Google]
1461814852459.jpg
396 KB, 2046x2894
>>141933727
Any excuse to post Mikoto is good for me.
>>
>>141934234
He can just write more Heavy Objecto.
>>
>>141932361
She'll remain incapable of getting Touma Senpai to notice her.
>>
>>141933882
Mikoto being separated from Touma would be the best thing for her. It'd be best if she does it of her own free will
>>
>>141934734
This is a good thing. Touma noticing her or wanting anything to do with her beyond "person in my normal life" would feel so fake.
>>
>>141934765
She should go to England and hang out with New Light for a while.
>>
>>141934898
There's a bunch of different things she could do, including that. I'd really like to see her do something with the clones but I don't know how well that'd work with her current mindset. Anything the Sisters say would likely go in one ear and out the other.
>>
>>141935308
Will-chan's first scene with Accelerator seems to prove she has no desire to deal with people that aren't going to listen to her. Hell, even her scene with Touma in NT9 showed it. It's just that both Accelerator and Touma ended up listening to her. I think Mikoto would be exactly the type of person to not listen and get hot headed.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.