[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw Prisma Ilya and liked it, and the fanservice was hardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bazett ilya.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bazett ilya.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
So I saw Prisma Ilya and liked it, and the fanservice was hardly the best part. Then read up the manga. I don't think I'll ever be more than a secondary; Ace Attorney is the closest thing to a VN I can tolerate. But where should I go next if not directly to the source material?
>>
What exactly are you asking? You watched a meguca spinoff, then read its manga. For Prisma Illya, the manga IS the source material. Are you asking how to get into FSN?
>>
>>141925785
Yes. The general aesthetic of the setting was pretty good.
>>
>>141925837
I don't think you'll necessarily like FSN and I don't think you have anywhere else to really go.

Try the VN or a different series.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1450x10000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1450x10000
>>141925837
Protip: don't
>>
>>141925317
>not just browsing /a/ threads until you know all there is to know about fateshit
It's not fucking lord of the rings geez...
>>
>>141926072
I know a fair bit about Tohsaka's anus.
>>
>>141925317
Fate is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.
>>
>>141926072
Pretty much this.
I have only the wathed the anime and I still get everything thanks to lurking.
I only lose it when they start talking about A+ NP phantasm grand servant salomon and shit
>>
>>141926103
To some up FSN
>cooking filler
>highschool filler
>repeat 1 and 2 for 20 hours
>some fights
>some sex scenes
>done
It's twilight for weebs. Stop looking too deep into it.
>>
>>141925837
If you're wanting to go into FSN for more Bazette, Karen, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, or kid Gil, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>141926225
>>highschool filler
>>
>>141925837
Prisma is literally the best thing to come out of the entire franchise, with second being carnival phantasm. you're better off not bothering with it.
>>
>>141926468
>Prisma
>better than Carnival Phantasm
Fuck off.
>>
>>141926468
How would someone enjoy Carnival Phantasm without first enjoying TM as a whole?
>>
>>141926531
By being retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.