[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
naruto/advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: is this worth it.jpg (572 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
is this worth it.jpg
572 KB, 1920x1080
what does /a/ think of naruto?
is it worth watching/reading ? (not counting fillers for the anime)
give me your advice /a/
>>
File: PicsArt_05-23-05.10.00.jpg (148 KB, 1309x1351) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-23-05.10.00.jpg
148 KB, 1309x1351
Watch naruto kai and don't watch Any filler
>>
Stop watching nuruto
>>
No it's not, fuck off narutard.
>>
Don't. Even if it looks like it's going to be good in the first few arcs it quickly goes down hill.
>>
/a/ will tell you it's bad but it's actually pretty good it's by far my favorite anime ever
>>
>>141915944
>fuck off narutard.
how can you say "narutard" when i never watched it, and just asked if it's worth it?
YOU fuck off /a/ and stop shitposting
>>141915904
>Stop watching nuruto
i asked if i should START it
>>
>>141915762
Honestly no.

Its one thing to read it week to week and join in on the discussion on /a/ of Madara's trolling, the hyuga master plan, best girl winning, Sakura taking care of someone else's daughter, but to go in without all that isn't worth it.
>>
>>141915762
>what does /a/ think of naruto?
/a/ is not a hive mind, imho is a piece of crap.
>is it worth watching/reading?
No, don't read it o watch it, begins like an avarage manga and ends like a nonsensical shit.
>give me your advice /a/
Stay away of it.
>>
File: yeeea_boy.png (301 KB, 960x932) Image search: [Google]
yeeea_boy.png
301 KB, 960x932
Even non-filler content in the anime is too drawn out. If you are curious, read the manga. Just don't take it too seriously.

Also, don't make a mistake and think it's about ninjas. It's actually about mages that play ninjas in the forest.
>>
>>141915951
>>141916001
the first naruto (not shippuden) seemed pretty interesting to me, but i was hesitating since i felt like shippuden would be redundant
>>
It's bad, but has the occasional great moment or character, kakashi especially being my favorite among a mountain of shit.

It has a lot of flaws but it's a guilty pleasure to me.
>>
>>141915762
It's fun at first, lots of world building and lore and mysteries, but it doesn't pay off in the end because kishimoto stopped giving a fuck and forgot about half the shit he wrote.

It's really frustrating to see that all the build up was for nothing.
>>
>>141915762
I wish Naruto used Asuma's blades like he did in that OVA.
>>
It's horrible m8, don't waste your time. It showed promise A LONG LONG time ago way back in the chuunin exams but has been shit for god knows how long, and is just an absolute trainwreck of a manga.
>>
>>141915762
Read the manga
Maybe find some list of fun filler if you really want to watch the anime
OPs and EDs are cool too
>>
Tbh I enjoyed it a lot until the invasion shit in the exam arc
>>
File: 1432621466812.jpg (62 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1432621466812.jpg
62 KB, 499x499
I'm on season four right now, like three episodes in.

How long does this filler shit last? It was like half of season three and looking at the titles of each episode it seems like 90% of season four is going to be filler as well.

Also, who is best waifu?
>>
>>141917446
>Read the manga
Don't
>Maybe find some list of fun filler if you really want to watch the anime
That doesn't exist
>OPs and EDs are cool too
Just a few of them
>>
So many underage fags in one thread.
>>
>>141917740
Wtf just skip the filler
>>
It's shit and this thread needs to be deleted.
>>
>>141918064
>people who were in fifth grade when naruto came out can legally post on 4chan
>>
>>141918926
I wasn't even in school lmao
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.